Ogre looks mog

Deleted member 18340

Deleted member 18340

Platinum
Okay you might think I might be coping ...but even before I started gymmaxxing and started looking like an ogre I have always been a fan of ogre looks like Brock Lesnar ...

In my opinion , no looks can mog these kind of ogre looks .. Images 10

Dimitri Bivol , Russian fighter probably of mongol origin or something ..if you saw someone like him during the ancient times of mongols , you would have run away ...those intimidating under eye lines and everything just screams of terror ...

Images 9

Canelo Alvarez a Mexican fighter of European origin ..he has the classic ogre look but is like 5.7 but guess what he beats dudes as tall as 6.3 ..height is pure cope when it comes to fights ...this is probably what the Vikings looked like and why they were so feared

Images 7

Ah , last but not the least Alistair Overeem ..looks extremely ogre and intimidating at the same time

Im looksmaxxing at the moment to look more ogre ..I don't care about what some faggot psl autist thinks nor do I care about women .if they don't like me for being an ogre fine so be it ...I just can't respect that Twink 'prettyboy' look..maybe it's my mmamaxxed brain doing the thinking.
:feelsgood:

..notice how all of these ogres look ogre but still not deformed looking at the same time like this curry Great Khali ..of course there is always a limit to things Download

I don't look like a pretty boy I might not even look like a high enough psl guy and frankly I'm quite okay with it cause I don't WANNA LOOK like those guys ...if I could , I would wanna look like Mike Tyson from this era ..notice that most of them including me have a wide jaw , big frame in common ...I would actually feel really insecure not to mention INFERIOR If I looked like a prettyboy ..Ogre looks >random psl autist looking prettyboy

Attachments

• images (11).jpeg
    images (11).jpeg
    23.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, currylightskin and Deleted member 19062
i agree completely. Ogres mog

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Deleted member 18340