Oh, BGM, you never learn

DelonLover1999

DelonLover1999

Meso + Meso
@Blackgymmax

It's getting tiresome doing these threads at this point, honestly...

This is the greek girl you rated a LTB, and look at the massive gap between her and the actual LTN in that video.

It's honestly fascinating too see how much worse at this shit you get as time goes by. I can't wait for the next blunder.

@Magnum Opus @Muad'Dib @HarrierDuBois @ascension @Bozoogway @cytoplasm @Debetro @Piratecel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bushman, WatermelonLover, Deleted member 65020 and 15 others
LTN

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
she’s stacy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, murdah, NorwoodAscender and 2 others
@Blackgymmax

It's getting tiresome doing these threads at this point, honestly...

This is the greek girl you rated a LTB, and look at the massive gap between her and the actual LTN in that video.

It's honestly fascinating too see how much worse at this shit you get as time goes by. I can't wait for the next blunder.

@Magnum Opus @Muad'Dib @HarrierDuBois @ascension @Bozoogway @cytoplasm @Debetro @Piratecel

He's not even 2 PSL. LTN my arse.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, murdah, rand anon and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65020, poopoohead, rand anon and 2 others
This neurocranium wasn't meant for these kinds of thoughts.
Skrmbild 289

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, viniciz, Deleted member 65020 and 6 others
He's not even 2 PSL. LTN my arse.
He’s textbook ltn, any lower is st blackops2cel tier and then even lower would be actually deformed people

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
He’s textbook ltn, any lower is st blackops2cel tier and then even lower would be actually deformed people
LTN resembles an actual human and has a normal jaw.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
if u genuinely believe he doesn't, then idk what to say, no point even debating about it jfl
to him 'human' starts at josh mcgregor

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and rand anon
LTN resembles an actual human and has a normal jaw.
How does a below average looking person have a normal jaw when the average person in the street barely even has a normal jaw?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65020, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and DelonLover1999
How does a below average looking person have a normal jaw when the average person in the street barely even has a normal jaw?
I guess scandinavia really has turned into mumbai if that's the case but then again, average dalit that I see has a normal maxillo-facial development.

I guess scandinavia really has turned into mumbai if that's the case but then again, average dalit that I see has a normal maxillo-facial development.
It all depends, if I look what the average faces and heights are on dating apps as opposed to real life there is a huge discrepancy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65020
It all depends, if I look what the average faces and heights are on dating apps as opposed to real life there is a huge discrepancy.
I don't see recessed zoomies at all. All of them have normally projected chins and so on.

I don't see recessed zoomies at all. All of them have normally projected chins and so on.
Most peoples jaws and chins look okayish in motion but if you put them in the Frankfurt plane they are undeniably recessed. Same as all normies adding 1-2 inches on their height skewing the perceived average. @DelonLover1999 @Magnum Opus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65020, Magnum Opus, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
Most peoples jaws and chins look okayish in motion but if you put them in the Frankfurt plane they are undeniably recessed. Same as all normies adding 1-2 inches on their height skewing the perceived average. @DelonLover1999 @Magnum Opus
my jaw and chin look okay in motion, if i stand still and tilt my head down i look like a blob.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
i feel like i see a fair amount of recessed people irl tbf

and even then, recession is just one piece of the 'jaw' puzzle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65020 and HarrierDuBois
You cannot look normal in motion with minimal recession. According to my cephalogram I have mild recession (that's according to the joo metrics which means that in reality it's way more subhuman) and I don't resemble a human at all. Legit death tier.

She is beautiful wtf..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65020 and DelonLover1999
You cannot look normal in motion with minimal recession. According to my cephalogram I have mild recession (that's according to the joo metrics which means that in reality it's way more subhuman) and I don't resemble a human at all. Legit death tier.
You have strong recession bhai not minimal, your entire face sags downwards due to it.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65020, St.TikTokcel and DelonLover1999
Literally this. @St.TikTokcel
Always when i see a hot girl next to me I jut my jaw forward or pretend i chew on something.

Makes me look human.

• +1
You cannot look normal in motion with minimal recession.
You can lol

You must have other things that make you look worse. Attractiveness isn't all abt 'recession' jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65020, St.TikTokcel, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
You have strong recession bhai not minimal, your entire face sags downwards due to it.
I literally have stunted mid-face. Muh downward growth JFL!

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 65020
I literally have stunted mid-face. Muh downward growth JFL!
Stunted midface creates a downward sag, I did not say downgrowth. Besides it's not minimal recession to have a stunted midface.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 65020, DelonLover1999 and St.TikTokcel
You cannot look normal in motion with minimal recession.
Yes you can you absolute retard
According to my cephalogram I have mild recession (that's according to the joo metrics which means that in reality it's way more subhuman) and I don't resemble a human at all. Legit death tier.
Dnrd

• +1
You can lol

You must have other things that make you look worse. Attractiveness isn't all abt 'recession' jfl
the difference between me taking pictures and videos of myself is huge. I litterly look like a boneless slob in unfrauded selfies, but look low to mid htn when i jut my jaw in videos aka motion.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999