"Oh don't worry just take a shower and use some gel, your hairline is just maturing."

Rate_My_Face

Rate_My_Face

Banned
This is pretty disconcerting because I never really knew just how bad my hairline had gotten until I pulled it back like this.

I suggest pulling back your hairline so theres no frauding. It's quite telling, if you have the courage to expose it. I didn't think my hair was this bad.

"ITs jUsT MatUrIng"

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 548
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 239
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 231
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 4946, StephIsCold and 20 others
brutal. at least only my temples are fucked. and crown a bit

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
@SubhumanCurrycel @Baldingman1998
its over bros :feelsrope::feelspepo:

• So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Baldingman1998 and gamma
brutal. at least only my temples are fucked. and crown a bit
Is it normal for my hair to literally hurt? At the roots, I think? Not sure where exactly the discomfort is coming from but it feels weird, I always try to rub it away.

Feel the pain at the hairline and crown area.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 12218, Agendum and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and LastHopeForNorman
Get fked lmaoo jkjk

Unironically shave it off bro and get a hairsystem

• Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Danish_Retard, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Get fked lmaoo jkjk
Unironically shave it off bro and get a hairsystem
hair system is way too frauded. its literally fake hair. it feels so odd. i dont know or have the energy to explain why i dislike hairsystems even though, in theory, they work great.

i wanna be a natural chad, prettyboy slayer. i dont want to wear a fucking wig, and be with some woman like that.

Shits brutal. Literally the first thing people notice. Not even the big toucan nose. Its the hairline.
if you cant get finasteride + minoxidil just try to grow it longer and hide the forehead

Is it normal for my hair to literally hurt? At the roots, I think? Not sure where exactly the discomfort is coming from but it feels weird, I always try to rub it away.

same. it's a bit better now though after all my autism. it's inflammation. it just means the follicles are dying jfl I had pretty bad itch sometimes :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Carolus
This is pretty disconcerting because I never really knew just how bad my hairline had gotten until I pulled it back like this.

I suggest pulling back your hairline so theres no frauding. It's quite telling, if you have the courage to expose it. I didn't think my hair was this bad.

"ITs jUsT MatUrIng"
pretty_boy_bieber?

Where are you from OP?

hair system is way too frauded. its literally fake hair. it feels so odd. i dont know or have the energy to explain why i dislike hairsystems even though, in theory, they work great.

i wanna be a natural chad, prettyboy slayer. i dont want to wear a fucking wig, and be with some woman like that.
it is what it is. better than being baldcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
You need gallons of minoxidil and finasteride

• +1
Reactions: Effortless

I am sorry to tell you that a perfect norwood 0 would not give you 1% more smv. You have almost no bones, and zero masculinity. You would need osteotomies and implants to be attractive and have a dating life.
Looking at your skull and face, i would also guess that you are a manlet. Am i right?
So you see, there would be a lot of work to do for you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lasthope, HQNPmaxxing and TeamPunishment

And I want to be a billionaire.
DUDE LOOK AT YOUR FACE HOW CAN YOU BE A PRETTYBOY SLAYER?
Just get the wigpill

Your hair has matured all the way into senescence.

You have a big forehead can’t tell if it’s entirely MPB

same. it's a bit better now though after all my autism. it's inflammation. it just means the follicles are dying jfl I had pretty bad itch sometimes :fuk:
What did you do to fix inflammation and what do you think was the cause of it?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Legit? My temples been hurting since like December , the pain feels kinda good I pull on a strand of hair and it feels so good and sharp:aheago:

Don't worry grandpa you're not dying from cancer, you're just maturing!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 10652, Effortless and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Carolus
Another lookism nigga here let’s go

You need gallons of minoxidil and finasteride
need literally poisonous amounts of minoxidil just to have a normie tier hairline.

brutalpill.

You have a big forehead can’t tell if it’s entirely MPB
This is how I know you're smart. One of the very few people to make this observation.

I absolutely do have a big forehead since birth, even before any hair loss was present. Excellent call.

Dont get me wrong, I am absolutely losing hair, and balding/thinning. But you noticed I just also have a natural big forehead which makes it look way worse.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
  • So Sad
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 14848, lasthope and 2 others
Don't worry grandpa you're not dying from cancer, you're just maturing!!!!
Don't worry broski, wrinkles and grey balding hair build character!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
Fucking brutski.

Stop jacking off so much, figure out the gym/DHT relationship appropriate to your body. Figure out a proper diet idea. And get the maximum amount of hair transplantation you can, then finally get on a hairsystem.

ALOT of compensation,but if youre lucky you might not even need the hairsystem.

Its not over, imho.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Damn bro must suck to even be mogged by the aboriginals

View attachment 1349244

I am sorry to tell you that a perfect norwood 0 would not give you 1% more smv. You have almost no bones, and zero masculinity. You would need osteotomies and implants to be attractive and have a dating life.
Looking at your skull and face, i would also guess that you are a manlet. Am i right?

Damn bro must suck to even be mogged by the aboriginals
Aboriginals are natural born moggers.

Browridge that looks like a ski-slope, speak chucker theory. Masculinity theory.

men really go through life without checking their hairline...start finasteride op...2 years ago...

What did you do to fix inflammation and what do you think was the cause of it?
it's not completely gone but much better tbh I tried a bunch of shit even onions :feelskek: in the end the best thing turned out to be normie shampoo :lul: head and shoulders coconut. piroctone olamine tbh. will have to see how much it improves after a while of not itching like shit tbh
also microneedling is nice. the balding parts thicken up so it really feels like you're getting your scalp going again. and vigorous massage every couple days. however much feels nice. stuff like castor oil is ok but a big fucking hassle for not much gain. a bit of exercise and inversion for extra blood flow might help and maybe don't coom too much if you can manage. also aspirin it's really a no brainer to take a bit

the cause? fuck if I know ngl. but I reckon scalp tension has to do with it I had really nice thick hair. but ofc I'm birdcel so have extremely tight neck muscles in the back (I've been trying to loosen it) so ofc it's getting pulled and then I frownmaxxed a while back to improve cuck eye area it worked but ofc it's pulling from the front harder also since, temples receded pretty quick after that now that I think back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and TeamPunishment

It's over for my hair too.

Final thing that made me just LDAR tbh.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Effortless, gamma and lasthope
Seems women love bald men when they ask them about bald men. A bunch of researchers claiming going bald is a good look for males also.

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
View attachment 1349244

his jaw is ok, chin is wide. What kind of implants he need? Sounds like a total bullshit crap. wake up

yes it's normal, it's the balding itch

Get on meds G

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13847
View attachment 1349451

It's over for my hair too.

Final thing that made me just LDAR tbh.
Theres hope for you, luckily you dont have a tall fucking head like I do, its not too bad.

"ITs jUsT MatUrIng"
You got a cueball shaped forehead like me, Im still trying to figure out what to do since my own hair transplant came out like shit trying to lower my hairline. I think the answer lies in scalp tension theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15343