Oh, How I Wish I Was NT !

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
Been a big denouncer of NTpill for a long time but I think I may have just seen it irl. Like 8 or 9 hours worth of that shit.

Idk for sure though. NTness might still be a cope but after what I saw today I'm questioning myself...

I was forced out of my basement for the entireity of today for a compulsory networking event.

Full of people, young and old. Lots of chads & stacies but infinitely more subhumans and low tier normalfags.

I observed so many men that I mog both facially and heightwise yakking it up with 6s and 7s while I was rotting with the oldcels.

At least I got some decent business contacts but those NTmaxxed LTNs (and quite a few subhumans) probably got to know some foids. The number of toilets I spoke to throughout the day can be counted on one hand jfl.

I don't buy into oofy doofy theory, but I may have changed my mind on NTpill. Saw this shit repeat itself for hours on end.

Ended up drinking like 7 gin & tonics alone at the bar afterwards to cope with what I had just witnessed.

I wouldn't wish this kind of shit on my worst enemy.

I'm very worried because I'm like 65-70% done with all my softmaxxes. I'm basically almost done with looksmaxing in general.

It hit me so hard that if I'm not NT, my looks can't just be above average. It's gotta be so damn good that women approach me first in social settings & my pictures alone can carry me on OLD.

I just don't have the base for being neurotypical and NTmaxxing isn't a legitimate thing if you're set to be this way from childhood.

I was brutally abused from ages 8 to 15 by classmates who should have been my friends just for being morbidly obese and I only really lost that weight around 16 17.

Its way too late now ... it doesn't even matter how much I lean down or gain muscle, I'm mentally fucked in the head.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Broooootal no reply pill

mofo wrote a whole essay

• So Sad
Reactions: Brus Wane
nobody cares but anyways water nt pill is key if ur sub chad

• So Sad
damn i need NT transplant too.

• JFL
Look mate if you've spent more time commenting on here then in irl, then guess what.

• So Sad