oh my fucking god

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

failed sports bettor
FOID ASKED FOR MY INSTAGRAM

i went to the store to buy some snacks, doesnt matter, on the way back i saw this fucking gorgeous emo grunge bitch idek if she was emo grunge whatever but she had fucking majestic short black hair with bangs gorgeous ass face and 10/10 fucking body, we fucking looked at each other in the eyes and the pussy i am i quickly looked away, one second after she said "hey" first i thought it wasnt for me but after she repeat herself and added "hey, sorry" i looked at her and she was fucking walking towards me, i fucking froze, she asked if she could get my ig, i started to fucking stutter like retard and didnt know what to say so my retarded ass just didnt say a word and just pulled out phone like idiot and showed her my @, i gave her and she said thanks and walked away, i fucking freaked out when i saw a follow request and it was fucking her, im waiting for her to accept my request right now and will post her pics when/if she accepts me, i just hope it wasnt no fucking challenge or something beacuse i will fucking rope

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, hopecel, whiteislandpill and 6 others
Kys fakecel faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shade91, Roquefort, fuckedupmanlet and 10 others
top 10 things that never happened

• +1
Reactions: Timmy, Roquefort, BootySniffer69 and 2 others
top 10 things that never happened
i will post pictures when she accepts me and keep yall niggers updated for no fucking reason

i will post pictures when she accepts me and keep yall niggers updated for no fucking reason
okay tag me then nigger until then top 10 things that never happened

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Roquefort, kebab, BrahminBoss and 2 others
okay tag me then nigger until then top 10 things that never happened
Just because youre subhuman and this dosnt happen to you dosnt mean it wont happen for others

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and BrahminBoss

i went to the store to buy some snacks, doesnt matter, on the way back i saw this fucking gorgeous emo grunge bitch idek if she was emo grunge whatever but she had fucking majestic short black hair with bangs gorgeous ass face and 10/10 fucking body, we fucking looked at each other in the eyes and the pussy i am i quickly looked away, one second after she said "hey" first i thought it wasnt for me but after she repeat herself and added "hey, sorry" i looked at her and she was fucking walking towards me, i fucking froze, she asked if she could get my ig, i started to fucking stutter like retard and didnt know what to say so my retarded ass just didnt say a word and just pulled out phone like idiot and showed her my @, i gave her and she said thanks and walked away, i fucking freaked out when i saw a follow request and it was fucking her, im waiting for her to accept my request right now and will post her pics when/if she accepts me, i just hope it wasnt no fucking challenge or something beacuse i will fucking rope
She was probably a ltb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Baxy
Just because youre subhuman and this dosnt happen to you dosnt mean it wont happen for others
nigga it did happen to me once when i went in a grocery store a htb asked for my insta stfu you geycel

Pm me your face
Also what's your height and build like ? Lean , muscular , avg ?

I think it’s a ritual to immediately post your minor successes to this incel forum lol (I do it all the time too lol)

• +1
Reactions: Baxy and vermillioncorefan

larp

And then you woke up + dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and vermillioncorefan
Pm me your face
Also what's your height and build like ? Lean , muscular , avg ?
bro im 6'2 but i was in slippers so i couldnt fraud being 6'4, skinny fat build but more on skinnier side, was wearing baggy sweats and tee so it doesnt matter, open fucking pm ill send you some random ass screenshot of me
I think it’s a ritual to immediately post your minor successes to this incel forum lol (I do it all the time too lol)
i dont have a lot of friends who im close with to tell them so i decided to come here like idiot

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
@Baxy @butterworld

she looked ten times better irl fucking bs, not even my type but why not try talking to her

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Roquefort, User28823 and 3 others
fucking fakecel peace of shit

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, fuckedupmanlet and dopaminebeyondfried
Stop being nervous pussy

this has never happend to me :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

trippin, at least 6 or 7, she nichemaxxed a bit so that brings her to 6 or 7, if she was normie i would agree, she has nice lips to suck it tho

trippin, at least 6 or 7, she nichemaxxed a bit so that brings her to 6 or 7, if she was normie i would agree, she has nice lips to suck it tho
I gave rating without makeup 5 is fair

gorgeous in mumbai

nigga it did happen to me once when i went in a grocery store a htb asked for my insta stfu you geycel
You're a greycel too lil bro

I am sure now that niggas here don't leave their homes

never happened+ shes an ugly frauding whore.

did u forget to take ur meds today?

Pm face immediately

Larping master

Mirin. Keep me posted when you have pics bro

no shit this nigga is literally me tbh

the same shit happened to me but my autistic ass told the girl I don't have insta acc

Mirin

larp