oh no no no it's that time again

sytyl

sytyl

Kraken

@Mohamad @Homunculus @SubhumanCurrycel @Subhuman trash @Toth's thot @alexjones @OhWellMaxing @wristcel @St. Wristcel @ItisOver @Simone Nobili @Blackout.xl @Butthurt Dweller @DutchPrettyBoy @Cope @inceletto @Chadeep @OhWellMaxing @Blackgymmax @JapCars @sytyl @Morgothos @Won'tStopNoodling @Latebloomer10 @Truthmirrorcoper @hairyballscel @RaciallyAndrogynous @6ft1 @eyearea @NordicIranian @Syobevoli @NarcyChadlite @Squirtoutmabooty @goat2x @maxxedfalloutdweller @theREALbleachcel @Musicproducermaxxing @Homunculus @ht-normie-ascending @TsarTsar444 @Gargantuan @Chad1212 @Marsiere214 @PYT

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 6403, Introvertednarc and 30 others
Clicked and will coom later tbh

• JFL
Reactions: LILMAXILLA and sytyl
Why I’m never mentionned by this fag

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Arkantos, Golang and 5 others
Im looking trough my window everytime
Praying that police wont show up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, SubhumanCurrycel, LILMAXILLA and 5 others
EDDD75E6 FC76 4FA4 940D 61FB8BD394F7

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 8576 and 3 others
Over for non tagged cels

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Copemaxxing, benchortable and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x
View attachment 628113

@Mohamad @Homunculus @SubhumanCurrycel @Subhuman trash @Toth's thot @alexjones @OhWellMaxing @wristcel @St. Wristcel @ItisOver @Simone Nobili @Blackout.xl @Butthurt Dweller @DutchPrettyBoy @Cope @inceletto @Chadeep @OhWellMaxing @Blackgymmax @JapCars @sytyl @Morgothos @Won'tStopNoodling @Latebloomer10 @Truthmirrorcoper @hairyballscel @RaciallyAndrogynous @6ft1 @eyearea @NordicIranian @Syobevoli @NarcyChadlite @Squirtoutmabooty @goat2x @maxxedfalloutdweller @theREALbleachcel @Musicproducermaxxing @Homunculus @ht-normie-ascending @TsarTsar444 @Gargantuan @Chad1212 @Marsiere214 @PYT
Aint no way this nigga really just did that

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Favorite time tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
I'll show them a picture of me fucking your mom to prove I'm not incel
good luck responding to personalityinkwells threads

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
I’m not incel , I don’t hate women , jews or anything .
Should meniton in your sig it's a satire account tbh they watching

I didn't get tagged, finally

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and sytyl
@sytyl @NarcyChadlite @Sikkunt23
I recommend to stay away from the booty warrior

• Woah
loooooots of asians
yellow fever heaven for any nibbas with yellow fever
im coming

on avrage
can you find one that is actually hot?
cuz in the 4 year period i was in the USA most look ugly af i've only seen 1 gook thats gl

• +1
im coming

on avrage
can you find one that is actually hot?
cuz in the 4 year period i was in the USA most look ugly af i've only seen 1 gook thats gl
yes plenty of hot ones tbh, especially in vancouver/toronto

• Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214
I'm going strong, 4 or 5 days now, almost past the first hurdle

• Love it
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
i failed this morning :(
Dude you have a gf i wouldn't worry about it so much. When i was 16 we didn't even have a concept of nofap and i was cranking it twice a day. Now i'm trying to repent for those dark days

• JFL
No tag
its over

• So Sad
6787BB10 1FFC 4366 9655 4386D37ADA51

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 4612, DutchPrettyBoy and 3 others
Dude you have a gf i wouldn't worry about it so much. When i was 16 we didn't even have a concept of nofap and i was cranking it twice a day. Now i'm trying to repent for those dark days
idk bro i she is becoming the slut i never hoped she would become so imma breakup tbh ngl

Is it that bad though? Can her ways be changed?
yeah it is, she's a lying mind tricking bitch. i already broke up one time but my little simpy beta ass already made up with her after like 3 days. she knows i'm crazy about her so she is not afraid of losing me and has 0 respect for me. so no, she won't change as long as i give her validation and when i'm with her bro. but i have changed, i cleared my mind again and opened my eyes. she got no chances anymore. i'm done this time.

i'm breaking up tuesday (when i meetup with her)

yeah it is, she's a lying mind tricking bitch. i already broke up one time but my little simpy beta ass already made up with her after like 3 days. she knows i'm crazy about her so she is not afraid of losing me and has 0 respect for me. so no, she won't change as long as i give her validation and when i'm with her bro. but i have changed, i cleared my mind again and opened my eyes. she got no chances anymore. i'm done this time.

i'm breaking up tuesday (when i meetup with her)
AND I WANT MY FUCKING HOODIE BACK :lul: :lul: :lul:

nvm i asked it back lol
Good job, let me know how the rest goes, guess im on day 6, one more day it'll be a nofap week and i'm over the first hurdle

• +1
Good job, let me know how the rest goes, guess im on day 6, one more day it'll be a nofap week and i'm over the first hurdle
nice bro, keep up the good work.

will update tommorow.

Angry Laugh GIFs | Tenor
waiting gif | Tumblr

• JFL
Reactions: eyearea and Deleted member 9072
well, i broke up lol, it only lasted a few minutes, the conversation. My hoodie stinks off her perfume. but like REALLY stinks. she probably has sprayed 100x on it lol

well, i broke up lol, it only lasted a few minutes, the conversation. My hoodie stinks off her perfume. but like REALLY stinks. she probably has sprayed 100x on it lol
Yeah gonna need at least 3 washes, plus sunshine and a lot of wears before that comes out
In other news my streak broke, mornings are hard.. Back to the starting block

• +1
And why is a 16 year old girl wearing so much perfume? Hmm maybe i don't want to know..

• +1