oh no no no it's that time again

keep hating on my based posts of hot JB's

Yeah gonna need at least 3 washes, plus sunshine and a lot of wears before that comes out
In other news my streak broke, mornings are hard.. Back to the starting block
thats fucked man lol

• JFL
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous
And why is a 16 year old girl wearing so much perfume? Hmm maybe i don't want to know..
14. and she doesn't she really just sprayed it like 100 times before she gave it. maybe because she doesn't want me to forget her or something. even HER friends smelled it from miles and found it weird.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and RaciallyAndrogynous
He never mentions me

Just heard the rumors that he loves underaged woman

14. and she doesn't she really just sprayed it like 100 times before she gave it. maybe because she doesn't want me to forget her or something. even HER friends smelled it from miles and found it weird.
14 and already slutting? What is going on..
Yes, she could have nuked your hoodie out of some weird reason like that, i suppose we'll never know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and DutchPrettyBoy
14 and already slutting? What is going on..
Yes, she could have nuked your hoodie out of some weird reason like that, i suppose we'll never know
yeah... its very sad.
im sure she did lol, we'll indeed never know.

• +1

@NarcyChadlite @SubhumanCurrycel @DutchPrettyBoy @Toth's thot @sytyl @rightfulcel @Truthmirrorcoper @St. Wristcel

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, RaciallyAndrogynous, DutchPrettyBoy and 5 others
i'm confused, why is it not in the first one?
It's not even on the 2nd or 3rd page in the first one, unless I change it back to "jobs megathread" in which case it's the 6th result

over for google's indexing

Underagesex’s me

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
that's normal where I'm from tbh
I don't know how to feel about this. Where's that react of that guy looking horrified, then very pleased, then horrified again

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I don't know how to feel about this. Where's that react of that guy looking horrified, then very pleased, then horrified again

i'm from the hood though so everyone grows up fast lmao

• +1