Oh no she was 19 and he was 25😨!!

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Kraken

E0B0ED25 598A 42BC 9132 095E8045E9F3

A81621DD A3C6 4CFF 9384 80E652F223D9

69E8B595 7278 41BA A169 9B5A045A7243

D02B6764 8984 43B9 8C34 6E1366772510

Comments are ragefuel tbh. I hate these attention seeking whores needing to broadcast everything to the world. With how they word this shit is sounds more like a wattpad story than real life.

Like literally jfl a 6 year age gap is muh predatory now it’s over. All men who don’t want to date roasties are labeled as pedos LMAO.

@MoggerGaston

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, ShowerMaxxing, Ken and 19 others
I wish there was an addon that made all female posts/comments/blogs/pages on the internet invisible.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, zeshama, turkishchad and 36 others
I wish there was an addon that made all female posts/comments/blogs/pages on the internet invisible.
wait. I will make this.

holy fuck I will make this

literally looksmax but everywhere

imagine

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Ken, Orc and 7 others
I was 17,999 he was 18 😭

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Sub0, Constantin Denis and 19 others
Women's brain stop developing at 40 bro

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Constantin Denis, klip11 and 8 others
People who complain about age gaps relationships being predatory are so naive about female behavior. Women get pumped n dumped by 20 year old Chad when they’re 16 and expect betabuxx to clean up the mess when she’s in her late 20s/30s

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, ShowerMaxxing, Constantin Denis and 2 others
Based
3256374 E0B0ED25 598A 42BC 9132 095E8045E9F3

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ken, Constantin Denis, Truecel14 and 15 others
Avg 19yo girl is more sexually experienced than 25yo guy. She was too old for him not vice versa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, spark, Ken and 18 others
Avg 19yo girl is more sexually experienced than 25yo guy. She was too old for him not vice versa
I was a KHHV 23yo when I had my first LTR with a 19yo girl that had 7 bodies of which several fwbs and LTRs.

She experience mogged me into the dirt. Wasn't healthy for me to date an experienced girl like that.

I recommend incels to date girls below the age of 18. 19yo is already roastie tier in experience.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, spark, Ken and 9 others
All are attention seeking cope from regretting sex with sub-Chadlite except the second one that’s just rape.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Women have a rape fetish and they like that type of older men (chad only) early relationship and when it's over they spit a thread on twitter for attention fuck them ngl.
Joe Biden Lol GIF

And yeah i was thinking the same shit 2 days ago when i was reading some yt comments about human evolution, guess who had the most retarded one.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, RecessedChinCel, Zeruel and 2 others
I came from reading these comments

• JFL
Reactions: Sub0 and Michael Myers
Got banned on reddit because i said as a 20 yo i was ok dating a 17yo

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Ken, Constantin Denis and 7 others
Exactly, only Chad can compete with sexual and dating experience of a average foid.

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 25667 and 2 others
People who complain about age gaps relationships being predatory are so naive about female behavior. Women get pumped n dumped by 20 year old Chad when they’re 16 and expect betabuxx to clean up the mess when she’s in her late 20s/30s
View attachment 2048506

View attachment 2048495
View attachment 2048496
View attachment 2048497
View attachment 2048498
Comments are ragefuel tbh. I hate these attention seeking whores needing to broadcast everything to the world. With how they word this shit is sounds more like a wattpad story than real life.

Like literally jfl a 6 year age gap is muh predatory now it’s over. All men who don’t want to date roasties are labeled as pedos LMAO.

@MoggerGaston

If roasties had their way, it would be illegal for a man to date/have sex with a woman more than 3 years younger than he is. For instance, it would be illegal for a 30 year old man to date a woman younger than 27. But men would be able to date as old as they want. So it would be illegal for a 30 year old to date a woman 26 or younger but perfectly fine for him to date a 100 year old woman who's wheelchair bound and striken with Alzheimers disease.

This law would only apply to heterosexual relationships where the man is older. If a 50 year old man had sex with a 19 year old man, that would be fine.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Ken, Constantin Denis and 2 others
How dare he touch a 19 year old child? That 25 year old pedophile must be punished! :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Spiritualcell and klip11

View attachment 2048495
View attachment 2048496
View attachment 2048497
View attachment 2048498

@MoggerGaston

The comments are cagefuel. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: klip11
I hope they get raped by a 50 yr old Dravidian bvll

View attachment 2048495
View attachment 2048496
View attachment 2048497
View attachment 2048498

@MoggerGaston

attention seeking broads, why these women never went to the police then. Alot of these women were just young whores who wanted older dick. the age of consent varies from countries from i think 15-18, with 18 being the highest. So what these women do is project their emotional drama from what ever sexual situation they had with older men and project it on to other people. I could care less what legal ages adults men and women do sexually with each other.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and klip11
View attachment 2048506
Women are sexually active as young as 14 years old, their mating tactic is sleep with and share the small pool of desired top men the top 20 percent, then as they get older , and becomes harder for them to compete in the sexual market place, shame men who date younger women on the basis of morality. You see as women get older it harder to compete for the top men in their age range because those men want women 10-20 years younger. They don't want younger men because those men can provide resources or won't and they don't want much older men because the majority are not attractive to said women.

So said women as they get older try to shame beta- bucks into getting with them, and either raise chads/tyrones children, or demand these men marry them, while making these men wait weeks if not months before they even give them pity sex.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, max_frisch, spark and 4 others
The comments are cagefuel. :feelskek:
I noticed in all the comments where the woman is the older one they call it cute and say they are so happy for them but in all the comments where the man is the older one they talk all kinds of smack.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Michael Myers
Aren’t you Mullato? Why do obsess over these ugly sheboons??

I noticed in all the comments where the woman is the older one they call it cute and say they are so happy for them but in all the comments where the man is the older one they talk all kinds of smack.
Yes exactly, THAT is ragefuel though. Like so you really gonna pretend it's a problem when the man is older but it's good when the woman is older? Fuck outta here with that bs. I don't wanna give the video more views but I really wanna go through the comments and get more ragefuel. I'm low-key disgusted by men who go for older women because older women have had way more dicks in them and that's disgusting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 25667, klip11 and 2 others
Yes exactly, THAT is ragefuel though. Like so you really gonna pretend it's a problem when the man is older but it's good when the woman is older? Fuck outta here with that bs. I don't wanna give the video more views but I really wanna go through the comments and get more ragefuel. I'm low-key disgusted by men who go for older women because older women have had way more dicks in them and that's disgusting.
Agreed, it's pretty ragefuel. 18 and 25 is 18 and 25 in both cases, but people think it's brave, cool, and original if a mature woman gets with a young guy. But when the reverse happens they just 100% of the time deem him a pedophile without even knowing the full story.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Michael Myers
Agreed, it's pretty ragefuel. 18 and 25 is 18 and 25 in both cases, but people think it's brave, cool, and original if a mature woman gets with a young guy. But when the reverse happens they just 100% of the time deem him a pedophile without even knowing the full story.
You even have women who openly admit that they're only fine with it if the woman is older. When it's a man they find it creepy and disgusting. Another thing I noticed is that the women these were actually themselves in a relationship with older men when they were younger. They see these men don't pay them attention anymore and they know why thus they try real hard to stop it from happening now. I remember I was in a fb group chat with ethnics once and I was talking to one chick in private and we got to talking and I said idc if a 17 year old chick goes for a 20 year old dude and you know what she did? She tried to "drag" me by immediately going to the group chat and asking "true_cel, did you really just say that you are ok with a 17 year old dating a 20 year old?" and I was like "wtf? crazy bitch tryna cause a scene" so I said yeah idc about that. Luckily no one else cared either because nobody said anything haha. And then a few months later she ended up dating a 21 year old guy at 17 herself and I called her a hypocrite. This was in 2017 though, so I can imagine how bad it is now in 2023, especially when it comes to white people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 25667, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
I was 90 and no one fucked me still, it hurt.

I would rather date a 15 year old if I were 40 than a putrid 40 yo hag.

• +1
Reactions: spark, Ken, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
You even have women who openly admit that they're only fine with it if the woman is older. When it's a man they find it creepy and disgusting. Another thing I noticed is that the women these were actually themselves in a relationship with older men when they were younger. They see these men don't pay them attention anymore and they know why thus they try real hard to stop it from happening now. I remember I was in a fb group chat with ethnics once and I was talking to one chick in private and we got to talking and I said idc if a 17 year old chick goes for a 20 year old dude and you know what she did? She tried to "drag" me by immediately going to the group chat and asking "true_cel, did you really just say that you are ok with a 17 year old dating a 20 year old?" and I was like "wtf? crazy bitch tryna cause a scene" so I said yeah idc about that. Luckily no one else cared either because nobody said anything haha. And then a few months later she ended up dating a 21 year old guy at 17 herself and I called her a hypocrite. This was in 2017 though, so I can imagine how bad it is now in 2023, especially when it comes to white people.
Just goes to show women want to control men, not surprised in the slightest.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Just goes to show women want to control men, not surprised in the slightest.
Yeah you can't take these women seriously. Also this is now happening in Islamic countries too. I was talking to an in-law when I was in Pakistan and I brought up that my mother wanted me to marry one of her nieces and she says to me "No, child, they are too young for you. It's not right that they get married, they are still children." They are 18 and 20 respectively, mind you. I was incredibly disappointed because she was my favorite relative who gave me the most love and she tried to turn me into a soyboy. But since I liked her a lot, I just pretended to agree and said "yes, I know, don't worry, I wasn't even interested" rather than arguing with her like an autistic moron.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and HarrierDuBois
Yeah you can't take these women seriously. Also this is now happening in Islamic countries too. I was talking to an in-law when I was in Pakistan and I brought up that my mother wanted me to marry one of her nueces and she says to me "No, child, they are too young for you. It's not right that they get married, they are still children." They are 18 and 20 respectively, mind you. I was incredibly disappointed because she was my favorite relative who gave me the most love and she tried to turn me into a soyboy. But since i liked her a lot, I just pretended to agree and said "yes, I know, don't worry, I wasn't even interested" rather than arguing with her like an autistic moron.
Yeah when people say bluepill shit nowadays I just try to ignore, see no point in sparking up pointless debate just to not convince anyone and tear down my own reputation.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 25667 and Elvisandreaa
Yeah when people say bluepill shit nowadays I just try to ignore, see no point in sparking up pointless debate just to not convince anyone and tear down my own reputation.
Meanwhile in 2015 a white dude in philosophy class said all handicapped people should be exterminated. :lul: Gonna create a thread about this.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Splinter901 and HarrierDuBois
Meanwhile in 2015 a white dude in philosophy class said all handicapped people should be exterminated. :lul: Gonna create a thread about this.
Fucking hell, mirin his low inhib to the core. Tag me in that thread.

A woman's only value is her hymen.
A woman's loose change is her whining hole.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and Splinter901
OH NO SHE WAS LOOKING FOR CHAD BUT GOT AN UGLY GUY.

time to cancel him

women are bitches

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
jfl at crying roastees.

View attachment 2048495
View attachment 2048496
View attachment 2048497
View attachment 2048498

@MoggerGaston

Women are age cucks
i a tiny jew tube comment section don't reflect reality

• +1

View attachment 2048495
View attachment 2048496
View attachment 2048497
View attachment 2048498

@MoggerGaston

Why would you include this it's basically rape
3256375 A81621DD A3C6 4CFF 9384 80E652F223D9

• +1
Reactions: iMogEveryone

View attachment 2048495
View attachment 2048496
View attachment 2048497
View attachment 2048498

@MoggerGaston

This is a stupid case of not understanding sexual attraction and male biology

3256377 D02B6764 8984 43B9 8C34 6E1366772510
female projecting there sexuality on men

• +1