Oh well…

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
As fun as my mania was, my suicidal thoughts have reappeared. My friends, my lovers I will be back in a week when delusions kick in again :feelsyay:

For now I will have to fight the urge to rope, the fact that my skin descended to subhuman tier in 3 days doesn’t help that either. Life’s falling apart. Atleast I have mt2 coming in a couple days.

I will miss all of you and don’t forget me bhais. I will be back! Pray 4 my skin :fuk:

@MoggerGaston the lion mindset will be back, for now it is time to cope. See you next week

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, PeakIncels, whiteislandpill and 5 others
We all go throw phase where “it’s over”and then “it’s not over” all the time

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rzn, Akhi, efidescontinuado and 2 others
As fun as my mania was, my suicidal thoughts have reappeared. My friends, my lovers I will be back in a week when delusions kick in again :feelsyay:

For now I will have to fight the urge to rope, the fact that my skin descended to subhuman tier in 3 days doesn’t help that either. Life’s falling apart. Atleast I have mt2 coming in a couple days.

I will miss all of you and don’t forget me bhais. I will be back! Pray 4 my skin :fuk:

@MoggerGaston the lion mindset will be back, for now it is time to cope. See you next week
Thats cool and all but what's your birthday?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: microsoft and PsychoDsk
Drug yourself into sleep in minecraft

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Gaygymmaxx
hope you rope 🙏

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado, microsoft, android and 1 other person

Check ur gut health

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
As fun as my mania was, my suicidal thoughts have led me to peel my burnt skin off to see if it would unveil a lighter complexion

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and PsychoDsk
Jokes aside, try NoFap for a week
Go on r/NoFap

Nigga you already did me

31/12/2004
It's because you've jerked off every day this week you loser. You've wasted your sexual energy and descended to a lower vibration.

• JFL
It's because you've jerked off every day this week you loser. You've wasted your sexual energy and descended to a lower vibration.
(This month) :what:

• JFL
I fucked and beat a stacy, genuinely no larp. She made me suicidal. I have a sextape

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I fucked and beat a stacy, genuinely no larp. She made me suicidal. I have a sextape
That's totally my kink tbh did you beat her ethically? This sounds a bit fucked up :what:

• +1
Jokes aside, try NoFap for a week
Go on r/NoFap
Im on nofap for 4 weeks and im extremely high energy with anger and I just wanna coom in a foid

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rzn, efidescontinuado and Gaygymmaxx
Degrading women is very hot but with consent :what:

• +1
That's totally my kink tbh did you beat her ethically? This sounds a bit fucked up :what:
Degrading women is very hot but with consent :what:
I wasn't planning on it, she wanted to be tied up nd sheit which is kinky. Then she asked to get slapped, I slapped her ass but then she said 'my face dummie'. I did it soft at first but then she told me to use my knuckles and do it hard. weird drugged up foid. After she told me she was raped twice as a kid and then I knew why she was so degenerate. I genuinely lost the will to live and any happiness after that experience, was like having sex with the devil ngl.

I can make a thread on it tho if you want

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Gaygymmaxx
I wasn't planning on it, she wanted to be tied up nd sheit which is kinky. Then she asked to get slapped, I slapped her ass but then she said 'my face dummie'. I did it soft at first but then she told me to use my knuckles and do it hard. weird drugged up foid. After she told me she was raped twice as a kid and then I knew why she was so degenerate. I genuinely lost the will to live and any happiness after that experience, was like having sex with the devil ngl.

I can make a thread on it tho if you want
Damn it wasn't fun?

Idk I wouldn't wanna hit a girl with knuckles just like make her submit

• +1
Damn it wasn't fun?

Idk I wouldn't wanna hit a girl with knuckles just like make her submit
naw it was awful, I coomed and not even seconds after that I wanted to commit. There was just something weird in her eyes, I could tell she had serious mental ilnesses. I joked about having hiv and she literally reached for a knife, I'm 100% certain she would've slit my throat right there and then if I was fr

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Hey so @TheNextOPry wants you to kill yourself just saying

• JFL
Hey so @TheNextOPry wants you to kill yourself just saying
Received 1464582004383397

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: microsoft and PsychoDsk

Don't worry you will be fine, wish you the best and see you soon Bhai❤️

When you realise death doesn’t exist you stop having suicidal thoughts

life is a rollercoaster

One day I feel like an absolute mogger, other day I am constantly telling myself in my head that I am a worthless subhuman retard and I need to die.

Then at some random moment, having been saying that negative shit all day to myself, I can somehow be like:

'know what, I don't want to feel like a subhuman anymore. Let's stop calling myself this, instead I am actually the best person out there.'
and then I suddenly feel good again jfl

it's insanity
my brain is completely retardeeddd

life is a rollercoaster

One day I feel like an absolute mogger, other day I am constantly telling myself in my head that I am a worthless subhuman retard and I need to die.

Then at some random moment, having been saying that negative shit all day to myself, I can somehow be like:

'know what, I don't want to feel like a subhuman anymore. Let's stop calling myself this, instead I am actually the best person out there.'
and then I suddenly feel good again jfl

it's insanity
my brain is completely retardeeddd
yesterday I was LTN, 2 days ago I was chad, today I'm MTN type shit. Only a matter of time before chad brain gets back

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston