OJ Simpson dead at 76.

It is only just now that I have gotten over the shock of OJ's death enough to post about it.
He killed his wife for fucking cheating on him. I cannot say I disapprove one bit.
Meanwhile his wife and her lover who he stabbed to death after fornicating are burning in hell as we speak.
He had been divorced from Nichole for at least 2 years prior to him killing her. They shared joint custody of their 2 kids, so they so each other frequently.
She deserved it for being a nigger-lover
I can't argue with this. And she had previously called the police on him a dozen times. Typical dumb white girl shit, marries/dates some violent high status Kangz and expects the police to keep him in line.
OJ had a couple oikers in his history
His first wife was black, he meet her in high school.
iu

How many celebrities killed a Jew and a toilet and got away with it?
Robert Blake
iu

You know, he could have candy out and said he did it right after being acquitted and nobody could have touched him. Double jeopardy.
No he could not, he was being sued by the Goldman's for wrongful death of their son, and he would have lost custody of his children. And the children would have never spoken to him again.
So was he mostly known for being American football player? Because it seems he is mostly known for killing his wife.
He was one of the biggest NFL stars of his era, arguably the term "super star" was coined by Howard Cosell to describe OJ. He had been retired about a decade, but he still provided occasional commentary on Monday night football games. It would be equivalent to Shaq killing his ex wife in 2024.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
It is only just now that I have gotten over the shock of OJ's death enough to post about it.

He had been divorced from Nichole for at least 2 years prior to him killing her. They shared joint custody of their 2 kids, so they so each other frequently.

I can't argue with this. And she had previously called the police on him a dozen times. Typical dumb white girl shit, marries/dates some violent high status Kangz and expects the police to keep him in line.

His first wife was black, he meet her in high school.
iu

Robert Blake
iu

No he could not, he was being sued by the Goldman's for wrongful death of their son, and he would have lost custody of his children. And the children would have never spoken to him again.

He was one of the biggest NFL stars of his era, arguably the term "super star" was coined by Howard Cosell to describe OJ. He had been retired about a decade, but he still provided occasional commentary on Monday night football games. It would be equivalent to Shaq killing his ex wife in 2024.
I meant in a criminal sense they couldn't touch him. Couldn't charge him.

Old Rooster, I gotta ask now. Are you Jewish? I saw that picture of you in swimming trunks or whatever. Your hair is red and corse with the same stiffness that a lot of Jews have. And some of the things you've said.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
I meant in a criminal sense they couldn't touch him. Couldn't charge him.

Old Rooster, I gotta ask now. Are you Jewish? I saw that picture of you in swimming trunks or whatever. Your hair is red and corse with the same stiffness that a lot of Jews have. And some of the things you've said.
I am a non religious secular chirstian. Not sure which picture, I posted a couple of me with gym shorts, but not in swimming trunks. I always blackout my face.
wY4Gp6x.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
I am a non religious secular chirstian. Not sure which picture, I posted a couple of me with gym shorts, but not in swimming trunks. I always blackout my face.
wY4Gp6x.jpg
Yeah, that's it.