Ok Bhai so I finally ascended

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Ye so I basically ended up fucking a legit htb plus girl who was super rich. She basically had everything she was showing me. Her dad I think was legit a millionaire or something it was insane.

her photos don’t really do her Justice as IRL she had insane blue eyes and good ratios. She was super small like 5’0 and skinny. Legit ideal.

The last guy she fucked was a professional footballer from tinder who took her out but ‘muh hypergamy doesn’t exist’

1BC8E9CD 6C91 4783 B96F 60DD22A36C99

D6675A74 A43F 4EED 89EB E2F78C3AE36D

6D681854 C7F5 437B 9E7D AB08EB01837E

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kebab, aesthetic beauty, hardestmfintheroom and 3 others
Cool

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Whitepill_Saint and WishIwasChico
foid life mog is brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and WishIwasChico
Ye so I basically ended up fucking a legit htb plus girl who was super rich. She basically had everything she was showing me. Her dad I think was legit a millionaire or something it was insane.

her photos don’t really do her Justice as IRL she had insane blue eyes and good ratios. She was super small like 5’0 and skinny. Legit ideal.

The last guy she fucked was a professional footballer from tinder who took her out but ‘muh hypergamy doesn’t exist’

View attachment 2559528
You should try to get her to sugar mommy for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, incelmogger, Sprinkles and 1 other person
@Sprinkles dm me I’ll show you her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Sprinkles
[/
807A5E0A 73E4 4D5E A9B9 B34A30BFAF27
]

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: futuregigamogger, aesthetic beauty, hardestmfintheroom and 8 others
foid life mog is brutal
She was complaining she ‘wishes she was a guy’ to me. I had to act so hard to remain NT and not start sperging on hef

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, Ricky212, Whitepill_Saint and 2 others
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Whitepill_Saint
She was complaining she ‘wishes she was a guy’ to me. I had to act so hard to remain NT and not start sperging on hef

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AT 5’0 WITH THAT FACE?!?!

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Canadian Lol GIF
Canadian Lol GIF
Canadian Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, greywind, hardestmfintheroom and 5 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, RichardSpencel and Whitepill_Saint
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AT 5’0 WITH THAT FACE?!?!

Canadian Lol GIF
Canadian Lol GIF
Canadian Lol GIF
Ye then 5 minutes later she was telling me and showing me I guy she fucked off tinder and saw that was a professional footballer :O

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, Whitepill_Saint and incelmogger
Good pheno but looks faceapped/ filtered to oblivion
I think she has BDD or some shit as IRL she fogs so hard but she seems to make her photos looks weird

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 28541 and Whitepill_Saint
Retard the average girl doesn’t look like that, especially in the fucking UK 🤣
Ye I know what is he smoking jfl at that cunt. She looked better irl too she messes with her photos for some reason idek why. I was shocked when I saw her irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and incelmogger
she prob thinks looking like a bimbo is better on photos and looks better and more natural irl?
Yes I think so. When I saw her she had little make up on at all and looked really good. Deffo got lucky tbh. Her last slay was a pro footballer like wtf.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Interesting, may I ask what "x" and "xx" means in a chat conversation, in your opinion?

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WagedandReady, Whitepill_Saint and WishIwasChico
Well, never in my nigga life would I have expected to see another person with the same guy as they pfp @WishIwasChico. Who gives crap if the woman is 5 feet tall. Blue eyes and good ratios is 1,000,000 times better than ltb.

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
Yes I think so. When I saw her she had little make up on at all and looked really good. Deffo got lucky tbh. Her last slay was a pro footballer like wtf.
only once in my life did i hookup with a girl and then find out she hooked up with a high status guy and i was just dumbfounded at why she would even look at me much less fuck me

• +1
  • JFL
decent, I am an ants shit to her nevertheless

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 51781
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 51781
I am quitting tinder for now tho fuck this shit I am losing my gains in the gym due to not eating a lot

• JFL
Ye I know what is he smoking jfl at that cunt. She looked better irl too she messes with her photos for some reason idek why. I was shocked when I saw her irl
stacylite irl for sure, chicks with this pheno in aussie for example look 100x better irl too.

Also don’t you find hanging around 5’-5’2 chicks lowkey weird, I been out with a 5’2 girl before and was kinda caught back by it since she’s legit a foot shorter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Whitepill_Saint and WishIwasChico
To put kisses basically idk
Interesting. Is that a way of showing "affection" in text format? Did you ejaculate inside of her uterus? If so, how deep would you estimate her vaginal canal to be? I am wondering since you stated she was 5 feet tall.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whatdoesmogmean, incelmogger, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
stacylite irl for sure, chicks with this pheno in aussie for example look 100x better irl too.

Also don’t you find hanging around 5’-5’2 chicks lowkey weird, I been out with a 5’2 girl before and was kinda caught back by it since she’s legit a foot shorter
She was skinny too but no. Easy to throw around etc. plus we was on the bed the whole time so idk

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Whitepill_Saint and incelmogger
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 51781 and WishIwasChico
This should of been me but it was taken from me

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Whitepill_Saint and incelmogger
I don't understand bhaiajan you literally went with a girl same looks level than you and richer? Stop sperging out for hypergamy bhai

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Bhai i don't understand? Did you really go with that girl? Why are you talking about hypergamy if you did? Should be Major lifefuel

• Hmm...
  • JFL
she is a mtb facially but softmaxed so hard. rich girls always look like that cuz for girls fakeup and hair can make a ltb to a htb if done right

• +1
  • JFL
Op are u 190cm tall?

• JFL
brutal man good for you tho

was a professional footballer from tinder who took her out but ‘muh hypergamy doesn’t exist’
brutal hypergamy pill
luckily for you, Statuswise
having a mercedes = professional footballer

i wish i was a guy even tho my dads a millionaire and i have a better life than 99% of the world #TeeHee life is so unfiar feminism