Ok I change my point of view on the height, height > face

D

Deleted member 24789

Adultmaxxing
Its fucking important in reality and im for sure a fucking giga autist

Earlier I see a 6'4 skinny MTN with a stacyclite , they were kissing together. @5.5psl Man it wasn't even the first one I saw

Height is a fucking halo

Height > face not because face is cope, but anything between 5,5-6,5/10 is fucking determined by your height to have a HOT gf

Ofc chadlite + win blabla yea yea

But normies needs HEIGHT to get laid with htb and more , and i saw it damn it its legit thanks im tall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, tombradylover, Sanguinius and 18 others

Earlier I see a 6'4 skinny MTN with a stacyclite , they were kissing together. @5.5psl Man it wasn't even the first one I saw

Height is a fucking halo

Height > face not because face is cope, but anything between 5,5-6,5/10 is fucking determined by your height to have a HOT gf

But normies needs HEIGHT to get laid with htb and more , and i saw it damn it its legit thanks im tall
Height + physique + avg face ( preferably abv avg) = slayer

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pandora, Majkal, mog222 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Sanguinius, Eren, BoredPrince and 2 others
Impossible to be incel with good frame and height

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, Yerico7, Sanguinius and 5 others
THEN WHY AM I HERE

• +1
Reactions: raminzer and autistic_tendencies
When people say face>height they’re saying that like an top 20th percentile face and a bottom 20th percentile height is better than vice versa.
Not that it isn’t hugely important if you’re a normie

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, ROTTING, Deleted member 27472 and 5 others
Height + physique + avg face ( preferably abv avg) = slayer
Above average frame, above avg height (1-2 inches)with average face, would he do well?

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, Sanguinius, homovirgin and 1 other person
Above average frame, above avg height (1-2 inches)with average face, would he do well?
No
Abv avg height of 1-2 inches isn't tall + to be abv avg frame doesn't count coz the moment you wear a shirt you are dyel

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and Majkal
Not that ugly tbh. What are your social skills like
Poo Wtf GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Pandora and cytoplasm
No
Abv avg height of 1-2 inches isn't tall + to be abv avg frame doesn't count coz the moment you wear a shirt you are dyel
What bidelt to not look dyel? Now I have 20.5 inch bidelt

• +1
How tall are you and what's your bideltoid length
190 cm barefoot evening, havent measured bideltoid but I think my frame would be ok if I were gymmaxxed

190 cm barefoot evening, havent measured bideltoid but I think my frame would be ok if I were gymmaxxed
Honestly at that height and if you're not a framelet you have good looksmaxing potential

Cuz of norwooding or is my eye area that shit?
Fix your hair my guy idk how old you are but unless you're going for 40 yr olds they all like good hair

Fix your hair my guy idk how old you are but unless you're going for 40 yr olds they all like good hair
I can run coverup game so the norwooding hasnt effected me that hard yet, im also on oral min

I can run coverup game so the norwooding hasnt effected me that hard yet, im also on oral min.
That's good now get a tan, go to the gym, grow stubble and if you're not a framelet you'll mog every manlet at the club

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
L

Height is a fucking halo

Like I said face is a meme height hair and dick is all that matters.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24789
How is this a debate everyone that ist complete autistic and lives in the real world know that height >face unless your legit deformed or psl7 plus but these outliers make up 1 % of men. For the rest 99% of us height > face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
L

Like I said face is a meme height hair and dick is all that matters.
JFL “face is meme” these height mega coppers are so fucking pathetic
do you see TikTok, instagram, models, and every social media give a fuck about being over 6’4? NO, FACE IS MOST IMPORTANT
as long as ur above 5’10 height and have good face u can slay

• +1
Reactions: mehman, It'snotover, tombradylover and 4 others
do you see TikTok, instagram, models, and every social media give a fuck about being over 6’4? NO, FACE IS MOST IMPORTANT
Good face = being 5,5psl = top 10

On social media yes but irl you look like a child next to a guy with good height and frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Height is only more important cuz most dudes have shitty face

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, madmofo and Deleted member 24789
Does he look broad? People say he is broadView attachment 2160405
This is why you wear kpop clothing / loose fitting drop shoulder t shirts. Even lanklets look like a hey have a wide frame wearing these. Stop male gazing and wearing tight shirts jfl

Attachments

• 203514921-1-darkshadow.jpeg
    203514921-1-darkshadow.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 0
  • hmgoepprod.jpeg
    hmgoepprod.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 0
  • mens-graphic-oversized-drop-shoulder-tee-mustard-with-emblem-t-shirts-jed-north-739246_large.jpg
    mens-graphic-oversized-drop-shoulder-tee-mustard-with-emblem-t-shirts-jed-north-739246_large.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 0
There’s a lot more tall normie incels

than there are 5’9 - 5’11 *leigt* chadlite incels

You seeing a 6’4 MTN with a girl means absolutely nothing lol. No shit that’s HTN+ SMV

• +1
Reactions: mehman, 5.5psl and madmofo
There’s a lot more tall normie incels

than there are 5’9 - 5’11 *leigt* chadlite incels

You seeing a 6’4 MTN with a girl means absolutely nothing lol. No shit that’s HTN+ SMV
Bro chadlite are fking rare
Most guys u see outside are 4---6,5 /10

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
  • +1
I’m just going off the title , height > face which isn’t true

Height is a big help ofc
Height > face cuz htn face 6'4 eclipse a 5'8 chadlite , even a 5'9 chadlite tbh

You are more likely to be a 6'2+ htn than a 5'10 + chadlite genetically

I see way too many mtn max guys but 6'4 with HTB/stacyclite outside man, its not cope

i agree
but im only 5'9 and doubt i will grow more so cant really get hung up on height, i can atleast improve face

@Maesthetics=King in this case we can also say that money > all cuz Andrew Tate can fuck and ltr the woman he wants

But its not like that

I see way too many mtn max guys but 6'4 with HTB/stacyclite outside man, its not cope
what races

Dude that example is ridiculous and unfair

Of course a 6’4 HTN > 5’8 chadlite

your litteraly choosing a elite height plus above average face to argue that height is better than face

No ones arguing a 6’4 mtn can’t get a HTB? Why are you trying to say I am

I’m simply stating , a top 10% face > top 10% height for dating simple

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and madmofo
Dude that example is ridiculous and unfair

Of course a 6’4 HTN > 5’8 chadlite

your litteraly choosing a elite height plus above average face to argue that height is better than face

No ones arguing a 6’4 mtn can’t get a HTB? Why are you trying to say I am

I’m simply stating , a top 10% face > top 10% height for dating simple
Again you didn't understand

Even if you are CHADLITE, face 10 % you need to have a height above average for hot women to get wet , which is extremely rare to have both chadlite face and above average height otherwise it looks ridiculous outside of tiktok/insta and its not cope

you have more aura in front of a woman being Htn 6'2 than chadlite 5'9 irl, and that's the reality. 6'4 is even taller but tall starts at 6'2

• Hmm...
Again you didn't understand

Even if you are CHADLITE, face 10 % you need to have a height above average for hot women to get wet , otherwise it looks ridiculous outside of tiktok/insta and its not cope

you have more aura in front of a woman being Htn 6'2 than chadlite 5'9 irl, and that's the reality. 6'4 is even taller but tall starts at 6'2
you really think a average height top 10% chadlite can’t get “hot women wet”? Lol

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24789
This is why you wear kpop clothing / loose fitting drop shoulder t shirts. Even lanklets look like a hey have a wide frame wearing these. Stop male gazing and wearing tight shirts jfl
I wear xl t shirts