Ok I change my point of view on the height, height > face

This is hilarious

You argue 6’2-6’4 mtn is better than average chadlite

Yet you are a 6’2-6’4 normie and are a virgin. Come on

I don’t see any where near the amount of legit chadlites on here struggle with women but we see so many tall normies struggle.
If 5'9 or less yeah

Hot women want full men, not just face

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
This is hilarious

You argue 6’2-6’4 mtn is better than average chadlite

Yet you are a 6’2-6’4 normie and are a virgin. Come on

I don’t see any where near the amount of legit chadlites on here struggle with women but we see so many tall normies struggle.
?
When did I said mtn

And im not virgin cuz of my face

?
When did I said mtn
In your original post ,

And if you mean HTN, then this debate is pointless

No fucking shit a 6’4 htn mogs a average chadlite lol I have already agreed to this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 24789
In your original post ,

And if you mean HTN, then this debate is pointless

No fucking shit a 6’4 htn mogs a average chadlite lol I have already agreed to this
Even 6'2 htn mog average height chadlite, no need to be 6'4
Face is not that important on a man, it's the reality agree or not or call me a stupid virgin i don't care

Chadlite 5'10+ is as rare as a 5'3 truecel

@Maesthetics=King u're 5'11 barefoot and u cope with heightmaxxing

everything is explained now.

I wear xl t shirts
Yes wearing bigger is better. Wearing specific trendy cut shirts enchance your frame more and make you look "trendy". You can get some in Walmart for like $8

JFL “face is meme” these height mega coppers are so fucking pathetic
do you see TikTok, instagram, models, and every social media give a fuck about being over 6’4? NO, FACE IS MOST IMPORTANT
as long as ur above 5’10 height and have good face u can slay
yes girls value height and frame a lot as long as u have an average face and above avg height you are attractive to them, haven´t you noticed that most guys on "i want a big boy" trend are tall MTNs ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
yes girls value height and frame a lot as long as u have an average face and above avg height you are attractive to them, haven´t you noticed that most guys on "i want a big boy" trend are tall MTNs

I saw with my own eyes a tall MTN and a stacyclite yesterday and it's not even the first time I've seen this tbh. I also notice that most hot women are with guys at least 6'0/6'1.. not the subject

Girls are attracted to an ensemble, not just a face. Of course chad and chadlite mogs everyone and especially on social networks (and on looksmax.org) but retards here don't understand that being chadlet or chadlitelet is lesssss attractive in real life than in social network and by manlet I hear everything below 175cm. Why? Cuz there are far too many guys who are 5'10 and more for a 5'9 guy to shine just by a good face im sorry, heightmog is something extremely noticeable outside and brutal , 5cm between 2 people is a huge difference and its the most masculine trait. Chadlite 5'8-5'9 can always slay and have a gf mtb with good body or htb (and again jfl not sure from what i see), but the quality gf like htb good body/ stacylite he will only have it by being NT because his face will not be enough.
Only chadlite 5'11 + can have all women

Now being MTN and TALL is roughly equal to simply being CHADLITE with a bad height, and knowing that CHADLITE face never lasts more than 10 years with age, height > face over the long term cuz tall MTN > HTN with shit height
this taking into account that tall MTN can also gymmax and increase his smv while the other little man will not have the same result

and being HTN and tall is much more easy than being CHADLITE and tall, because being a chadlite (like 10 guys max on this forum jfl) is fucking rare but you also have to have height, GOOD LUCK

So its pretty clear that HEIGHT (which is a sure value) > face provided you have an mtn or above average face

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96

Attachments

• 27D85FA8-24C9-448D-BC6F-A83F5F14CD1D.jpeg
    27D85FA8-24C9-448D-BC6F-A83F5F14CD1D.jpeg
    251.7 KB · Views: 0
  • FCA3D720-E126-4081-B74D-52E2B667FB6D.jpeg
    FCA3D720-E126-4081-B74D-52E2B667FB6D.jpeg
    261.2 KB · Views: 0
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 24789
I saw with my own eyes a tall MTN and a stacyclite yesterday and it's not even the first time I've seen this tbh. I also notice that most hot women are with guys at least 6'0/6'1.. not the subject

Girls are attracted to an ensemble, not just a face. Of course chad and chadlite mogs everyone and especially on social networks (and on looksmax.org) but retards here don't understand that being chadlet or chadlitelet is lesssss attractive in real life than in social network and by manlet I hear everything below 175cm. Why? Cuz there are far too many guys who are 5'10 and more for a 5'9 guy to shine just by a good face im sorry, heightmog is something extremely noticeable outside and brutal , 5cm between 2 people is a huge difference and its the most masculine trait. Chadlite 5'8-5'9 can always slay and have a gf mtb with good body or htb (and again jfl not sure from what i see), but the quality gf like htb good body/ stacylite he will only have it by being NT because his face will not be enough.
Only chadlite 5'11 + can have all women

Now being MTN and TALL is roughly equal to simply being CHADLITE with a bad height, and knowing that CHADLITE face never lasts more than 10 years with age, height > face over the long term cuz tall MTN > HTN with shit height
this taking into account that tall MTN can also gymmax and increase his smv while the other little man will not have the same result

and being HTN and tall is much more easy than being CHADLITE and tall, because being a chadlite (like 10 guys max on this forum jfl) is fucking rare but you also have to have height, GOOD LUCK

So its pretty clear that HEIGHT (which is a sure value) > face provided you have an mtn or above average face
Height is everything

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Yes wearing bigger is better. Wearing specific trendy cut shirts enchance your frame more and make you look "trendy". You can get some in Walmart for like $8
But Im only 5'11 so the shirt goes down to my knees

under 5'9

height > face

over 5'11
face > height

simple as there is some middle ground in between I know 6'4 geeks the guy I know who is most successful with women is 5'10 with a good frame and chad face. Anyone who says otherwise has autism. But yeah being under 5'10 especially if you are white is brutal.

I am buy MK677 I can't even LL since my torso is short I am 5'9 2 inches would make a world of difference for me. Although I am not going to cope and say my life problems would be fixed if I was 6 foot since I know 6'4 guys with little to no hope. My torso is pretty small and I had a late growth spurt so I am hoping it will even out being proportional is a big aspect of being tall if you have weird areas that are taller in parts of your body like super long legs it looks weird

Last edited:
Take MK677 and hope for a height boost because height is EVERYTHING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Again you didn't understand

Even if you are CHADLITE, face 10 % you need to have a height above average for hot women to get wet , which is extremely rare to have both chadlite face and above average height otherwise it looks ridiculous outside of tiktok/insta and its not cope

you have more aura in front of a woman being Htn 6'2 than chadlite 5'9 irl, and that's the reality. 6'4 is even taller but tall starts at 6'2
If someone is chadlite facially he doesn't even need to go to the gym and be above 5'8+
Face is a huge halo , we get attracted towards girls face their tits and ass are a bonus and very important too same with women face is the base height adds on and is very important but can never replace face
The true action of height is seen in clubs/bars and especially if you are jacked
@Maesthetics=King

• +1
Reactions: mehman, Deleted member 28758, Majkal and 1 other person
Co
If someone is chadlite facially he doesn't even need to go to the gym and be above 5'8+
Face is a huge halo , we get attracted towards girls face their tits and ass are a bonus and very important too same with women face is the base height adds on and is very important but can never replace face
The true action of height is seen in clubs/bars and especially if you are jacked
@Maesthetics=King
Copium tik Tok stars go viral for face then irl they get made fun of

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
@Maesthetics=King
Yeah 100%. Especially for LTRs

The truth is either face or height can halo you

But if the option is 5’8 chad or 6’4 subhuman

I’m taking 5’8 chad every single time

• +1
Reactions: mehman and 5.5psl
Your eyes are fine bro just use minox for eyebrows and you are g2g
I've actually been using oral min (no effects on them so far), but I thought my eyebrows are thick enough? I'm afraid they might get too thick

• +1
I've actually been using oral min (no effects on them so far), but I thought my eyebrows are thick enough? I'm afraid they might get too thick
They aren't dense
And don't use oral minox

• +1
Reactions: Majkal and cytoplasm
Co

Copium tik Tok stars go viral for face then irl they get made fun of
What's your height ?
I'm almost 6'4 so ik what height does and doesn't , if you are build like a skinny twig or fat when tall it's literally a huge smv breaker
Physique becomes way more important than height when you are atleast avg , there are many tall incels but there isn't a single jacked incel who is atleast avg in height or even below avg ( eg Jeff nippard)
Seeing a tall guy isn't a huge thing you would easily see like 10+ guys ed who are tall if you leave your basement but you literally would see a jacked dude only once in a week or month outside the gym it's that rare
Also tinder experiments prove that avg height + sick physique with an avg face = slayer
Those foids who crave for 6'5+ men are rare af and I don't want them either
@Maesthetics=King

• +1
Reactions: Majkal and Deleted member 27472
What's your height ?
I'm almost 6'4 so ik what height does and doesn't , if you are build like a skinny twig or fat when tall it's literally a huge smv breaker
Physique becomes way more important than height when you are atleast avg , there are many tall incels but there isn't a single jacked incel who is atleast avg in height or even below avg ( eg Jeff nippard)
Seeing a tall guy isn't a huge thing you would easily see like 10+ guys ed who are tall if you leave your basement but you literally would see a jacked dude only once in a week or month it's that rare
Also tinder experiments prove that avg height + sick physique with an avg face = slayer
@Maesthetics=King
He will just reply with some random picture of some girl saying “ew 6’2 guys are short I need 6’5” lmao

Pretty sure he’s a troll tbh

• +1
What's your height ?
Seeing a tall guy isn't a huge thing you would easily see like 10+ guys ed who are tall if you leave your basement but you literally would see a jacked dude only once in a week or month outside the gym it's that rare
@Maesthetics=King
Hey, can I ask for your advice in pm?

• +1
What's your height ?
@Maesthetics=King
I’m 5’1.5

• JFL
@Maesthetics=King
Hot women will choose who between the dwarf chadlite and the tall chadlite?

Bro chadlite is a halo fore sure but 5'9 is cleary ridiculus next to 6'3 even if u're chadlite, you are demasculinized

Being tall and jacked is like being chad like u said yesterday

why would I lie what is my interest? I saw with my own eyes full of complicit couples with a tall mtn and a gf who mogged him facially , also from what i see the freshest women are with tall guys

Last edited:
  • +1
Face is king, height is just a bonus, can add up to you're smv or add down if you are short.