OK I have to put this on here but I got go pick up my mountain bike doing that tomorrow its all done so finally progress and big euphoria tings

Giphy 6
 
Here's a reply
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
Thanks man wish you the best on all your endeavours

Ill take a photo of my head and the tire beside it when I get it tomorrow
You should try to WheelieMax, it shows high T.
 
You should try to WheelieMax, it shows high T.
Last time rode a bike was a bmx and all I would was act like I was from dirty sanchez and Jackass fucking jumping of shit like a madman
 

Similar threads

manhattanbound
Replies
0
Views
16
manhattanbound
manhattanbound
Moggador
Replies
9
Views
66
Moggador
Moggador
HGH_
Replies
1
Views
18
xXXxZeusxXXx
xXXxZeusxXXx
Crimx991
Replies
2
Views
19
Cela
Cela
Matrix88
Replies
2
Views
23
gandylite.
gandylite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top