Ok I will admit it JBW is law

📎♿️⚙️

📎♿️⚙️

I will kill more sex havers than STD’s
JBW is law that is why me as a white guy incinerated a beetle that was in my bathroom with a lighter before my shower instead of fucking some big booty ethnic foid before my shower. @Achilles @SadLivwr @murdah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lirevk, WeiWei, deadstock and 3 others
You really are Jeffrey Dahmer

• So Sad
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and northern mogger
The beetles where I live are all nasty. I wish I could see a beautiful rhino beetle

• +1
Reactions: murdah
JBW is law but i dont blame whitecels for staying incel instead of fucking ethnic foids, id hold for blonde gigastacy puss too

• +1
Reactions: Achilles and WeiWei
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Autismcel and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock
DNR cracker ramblings

If I saw one irl I would probably try to make it my pet tbh
Same. They look so majestic

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, murdah and 📎♿️⚙️
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dna_cel, murdah and Autismcel
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
JBW is law but i dont blame whitecels for staying incel instead of fucking ethnic foids, id hold for blonde gigastacy puss too
22B8176B 4ED2 4F23 8F4B A6104A4672B7

Elias de poot

JBW is law if you're MTN and have gone to japan
JBW would work even more now since they’re looking for foreigners to breed their women

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Indian mentality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and 📎♿️⚙️
JBW would work even more now since they’re looking for foreigners to breed their women
Brutal reality. Especially in south kora

James dean

i didnt know movies in the 50s had such good video quality, i thought they were still black and white back then JFL

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
i didnt know movies in the 50s had such good video quality, i thought they were still black and white back then JFL
Colored film has been around for years man

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
This was the first film to actually fully use every color when making the movie. The wizard of Oz (1939)

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
why so many pictures of WW2 in black and white then?
Money and I’m pretty sure a lot of documentaries preferred black & white so color didn’t distract from the events

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Indracelly
bruh
how have white folk been steered so wrong. shameful
Im white women only
Like 99% of your posts are you bragging about your and other white mens supposed ability to get ethnic foids

Like 99% of your posts are you bragging about your and other white mens supposed ability to get ethnic foids
every slay story is 100% about white women and I only go for white women. The farthest ive ever gone with a nonwhite chick is makeouts lol (actually i had 1 black chick suck my dick lmfao but that was literal blackout in a frat parking lot... black chick said she was a virgin as well over for urklecels)

Its still easy as fuck for me to get ethnic girls lol. Ive had some be straight up "wanna fuck" but most of the time its white girls hitting on me