Ok, italy has the best cuisine in the world

D

Deleted member 6305

I have a BBC with no melanin
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Posts
47,049
Reputation
65,135
i wouldn't move to europe anywhere else but italy, weather is great, people are cool, and the food mogs
too bad i can only eat eggs and sweet potatoes

 
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, john2, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person
I’ve been there and most people aren’t cool or very friendly when they are though they are usually very friendly in my experience and the food is really good but it’s mainly pizzas pastas and gelato literally so it kind of gets old...better than the U.S. ig.
 
What about Indian street food?
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 5521
What about Indian street food?

diarrheas me
I’ve been there and most people aren’t cool or very friendly when they are though they are usually very friendly in my experience and the food is really good but it’s mainly pizzas pastas and gelato literally so it kind of gets old...better than the U.S. ig.
some people told me that, italians are harsh but i don't care
and they're more friendly than french ppl, maybe being grumpy is a trait that people get for dealing with so many tourists everyday
 
What about Indian street food?


Prob tastes good but why the fuck are they touching the rice in the pot with their hands, like I know Indians eat withtheir hands but youre literally infecting the entire pot of rice with your dirty grimy fingers when you touch the inside of the pot
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 6305
Prob tastes good but why the fuck are they touching the rice in the pot with their hands, like I know Indians eat withtheir hands but youre literally infecting the entire pot of rice with your dirty grimy fingers when you touch the inside of the pot
right, india needs more hygiene
but i don't know if i like indian food or not, i never tried anything.
 
diarrheas me
Prob tastes good but why the fuck are they touching the rice in the pot with their hands, like I know Indians eat withtheir hands but youre literally infecting the entire pot of rice with your dirty grimy fingers when you touch the inside of the pot
Yeah I agree.

Try cooking Indian food at home tho. Like Biryani, Chicken Tandoori, Butter chicken etc.
 
Prob tastes good but why the fuck are they touching the rice in the pot with their hands, like I know Indians eat withtheir hands but youre literally infecting the entire pot of rice with your dirty grimy fingers when you touch the inside of the pot
My parent shouldn't buy me any stret food from India when I went 2 years ago because of this
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
19
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
Abhorrent
Replies
5
Views
65
Mogmo
Mogmo
Lefty Rankin
Replies
9
Views
56
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin
C
Replies
3
Views
33
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
Mooks Laxx
Replies
3
Views
33
walnut456
walnut456

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top