ok , I've been Jaw surgery pilled. Aiming to get it done in the next few months.

D

Deleted member 15642

Iron
Okay, so I've finally been surgeryPilled.

I discovered the black pill some time ago. It was a tough and painful in the beginning. Began with coping- saying that I have good features, I am just "super underweight", and I will look good once I fix up my meals and start hitting the gym. Then over the months I started to ignore it, as best as I could atleast. But now I can see the truth for what is it. The black pill is the cold hard reality. and the worst part? It's not even just about "getting girls", it's about how people see subhumans, and unconsciously change the way they interact with subhumans. You can't even blame them, it's unconscious and instinctual. Literally hard coded in all of our dna.

NO matter how hard you mew, no matter what kind of healthy food you eat, the fundamental structure of your face will NOT change to the degree you are looking for. And it's so damn important because people will instinctually, unconsciously, look down upon people with subhuman features.

If you are still coping, then just take a look at this reddit. The before pictures are horrible. https://www.reddit.com/r/jawsurgery/top/?t=all

Now, let's look at the after picture.

He goes from a recessed incel to a normie. Not a chad, not even a chad lite. But don't get distracted from the goal, a normie can get actualy ascend to chad lite level via halos such as singing, dancing, statusmax, and fashion. A subhuman will always be a subhuman.

:blackpill: she went from looking like another bitchy gabbie hannah to decent becky.

Now, how do you know if you are recessed? Take a side profile photo, and draw a vertical line from your philtrum to your lower chin.

Anyways, to cut this thread short, I am going to be getting this surgery done in the next few months. Here are some quick notes on it.

- ranges from 5k to 25k for cost
-recovery time spans a couple months, but you can start talking and chewing normally ish at week 3.
-jaw surgery is usually done for over bite/ under bite.
-apparently is causes sleep apnea, and general trouble breathing from nose.
-it is also done for tmj.

Now, I used to be super against cosmetic surgeries, but after seeing some of the subhumans, as well as people getting their jaws re alligned for other health reasons, I think it's worth it. I will probably face a few problems. Some people might think it's sus to see these changes, but I'm just gonna larp and say it's from going to the gym and gaining weight. Normies are too stupid to understand lol.

For the smarter normies I will probably just say I fixed my tmj issues, etc. Still, it would have been better to larp as say it was puberty. But that boat has sailed lol, I am 23 now. If you are age between 18-20 that is the prime time to get it.

The only problem is my currycel parents. Whenever I am away, they want to talk on whatsapp video atleast once every day or two. The recovery time will be 3 fucking weeks. I can't tell them I am getting jaw surgery lol. My wisdom teeth are growing in at a 60 degree angle. I will prob use that as a reason, and tell them doctor said to realign my jaw as well idk.

My game plan? Ascend to normie via jaw surgery. Then acquire halos. Already doing well for moneymaxxing, will look towards status maxxing. Won't be enough to be chad, but will be more than enough to live comfy.

Attachments

• 1643931744607.png
    1643931744607.png
    511.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1643932008015.png
    1643932008015.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166, BetaGayFace2, Deleted member 2816 and 4 others
I justs say gl with that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

I discovered the black pill some time ago. It was a tough and painful in the beginning. Began with coping- saying that I have good features, I am just "super underweight", and I will look good once I fix up my meals and start hitting the gym. Then over the months I started to ignore it, as best as I could atleast. But now I can see the truth for what is it. The black pill is the cold hard reality. and the worst part? It's not even just about "getting girls", it's about how people see subhumans, and unconsciously change the way they interact with subhumans. You can't even blame them, it's unconscious and instinctual. Literally hard coded in all of our dna.

NO matter how hard you mew, no matter what kind of healthy food you eat, the fundamental structure of your face will NOT change to the degree you are looking for. And it's so damn important because people will instinctually, unconsciously, look down upon people with subhuman features.

If you are still coping, then just take a look at this reddit. The before pictures are horrible. https://www.reddit.com/r/jawsurgery/top/?t=all

View attachment 1521976

View attachment 1521977

He goes from a recessed incel to a normie. Not a chad, not even a chad lite. But don't get distracted from the goal, a normie can get actualy ascend to chad lite level via halos such as singing, dancing, statusmax, and fashion. A subhuman will always be a subhuman.

View attachment 1522059

:blackpill: she went from looking like another bitchy gabbie hannah to decent becky.

Now, how do you know if you are recessed? Take a side profile photo, and draw a vertical line from your philtrum to your lower chin. View attachment 1522067

Anyways, to cut this thread short, I am going to be getting this surgery done in the next few months. Here are some quick notes on it.

-recovery time spans a couple months, but you can start talking and chewing normally ish at week 3.

Now, I used to be super against cosmetic surgeries, but after seeing some of the subhumans, as well as people getting their jaws re alligned for other health reasons, I think it's worth it. I will probably face a few problems. Some people might think it's sus to see these changes, but I'm just gonna larp and say it's from going to the gym and gaining weight. Normies are too stupid to understand lol.

For the smarter normies I will probably just say I fixed my tmj issues, etc. Still, it would have been better to larp as say it was puberty. But that boat has sailed lol, I am 23 now. If you are age between 18-20 that is the prime time to get it.

The only problem is my currycel parents. Whenever I am away, they want to talk on whatsapp video atleast once every day or two. The recovery time will be 3 fucking weeks. I can't tell them I am getting jaw surgery lol. My wisdom teeth are growing in at a 60 degree angle. I will prob use that as a reason, and tell them doctor said to realign my jaw as well idk.

My game plan? Ascend to normie via jaw surgery. Then acquire halos. Already doing well for moneymaxxing, will look towards status maxxing. Won't be enough to be chad, but will be more than enough to live comfy.

I went from being bullied due to looks to girls straight up offering me sex n shit just cuz I pushed my jaw forward ( jutting)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, BetaGayFace2 and ROTTING

View attachment 1521976

View attachment 1521977

View attachment 1522059

Now, how do you know if you are recessed? Take a side profile photo, and draw a vertical line from your philtrum to your lower chin. View attachment 1522067

lmfao nigga what u mean "jaw surgery pilled" even children know a weak jaw looks dumb and ugly

Yea aiiiight. In a few months you’ll be rotting in off topic xD

Attachments

• C2E70CA3-30DE-460C-B6F7-479E9AC04709.jpeg
    C2E70CA3-30DE-460C-B6F7-479E9AC04709.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 2729, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others

View attachment 1521976

View attachment 1521977

View attachment 1522059

this shits only for losers ong how tf do u end up looking like that bro u never looked at urself when u were a kid and said i need 2 do some bout looking like a cucked faggot bird tough dawg

View attachment 1521976

View attachment 1521977

View attachment 1522059

I have a tall maxilla ,jaw surgery would ascned me hugely,i need genio too

Attachments

• 20220501_221917.jpg
    20220501_221917.jpg
    398.7 KB · Views: 0

View attachment 1521976

View attachment 1521977

View attachment 1522059

bro It was over at curry tbh, curry normie = subhuman