Ok JFL last fucking Fwhr post for a bit

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
IMG 20200508 220722

Excuse the cuck slavic eyebrows and the shit eye area but the white line is at the lowest point of the eyebrow. Is that the correct place to measure it from? Thanks. Yes ik I need minoxidil and some dye. I fucking pick my eyebrows JFL time to rope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
wtf

• JFL
Reactions: BigChinHispanic, Deleted member 5683, Darkstrand and 2 others
Are these your pubs or your eyebrows ?

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Are these your pubs or your eyebrows ?
Eyebrows, I'm a dumb cunt and pick them all day. I order some fin, min and black dye. My original plan was to hard max then softmax but I think softmax may help a bit Hahaha. But. Am I measuring it right? If so I'm at 1.98 and won't rope soon haha. Obviously k don't nig anyone big time cuz fucking look at that eye are JFL rope time baby

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Yes i measure lowest point of inner brows to upper lips middle border

you should measure from your hairline since you don't have eyebrows

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5701, Darkstrand and WillVisitGandy
Eyebrows, I'm a dumb cunt and pick them all day. I order some fin, min and black dye. My original plan was to hard max then softmax but I think softmax may help a bit Hahaha. But. Am I measuring it right? If so I'm at 1.98 and won't rope soon haha. Obviously k don't nig anyone big time cuz fucking look at that eye are JFL rope time baby

Yes you measure it right. And good to know that you already eyebrowmaxx bro, it will def change your eye area.

• +1
Yes you measure it right. And good to know that you already eyebrowmaxx bro, it will def change your eye area.
Thanks man, I appreciate it. It sucks being assynetrical and ucking trucel tier but tbh with the chance of ascension it kgit actually makes me feel like I won't rope. Srsly. I appreciate it bro!

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy
Thanks man, I appreciate it. It sucks being assynetrical and ucking trucel tier but tbh with the chance of ascension it kgit actually makes me feel like I won't rope. Srsly. I appreciate it bro!

No problem bro, and don't rope yet, ascend first. If you stick to it, you can ascend.

Tell yourself that you have more knowledge regarding male aesthtics than litteraly 99% of the human population, and if you follow each step and know your face well, than yeah you can definitly improve.

• Love it
  • +1
No problem bro, and don't rope yet, ascend first. If you stick to it, you can ascend.

Tell yourself that you have more knowledge regarding male aesthtics than litteraly 99% of the human population, and if you follow each step and know your face well, than yeah you can definitly improve.
Dude, mega lifefuel vibes coming from you my guy
Nothing is good for narrow foreheada
Head implant nigga

• Love it
Reactions: WillVisitGandy