Ok, lets have a serious talk about MK-677.

marshadow

marshadow

Iron
People seem pretty polarized on this topic... I keep seeing people claim it causes every negative side effect ever and other saying its the best thing ever. Can we have a serious discussion about the benefits and drawbacks of this shit?
It seems good from everything iv seen as long as you manage Blood Glucose levels but then I see people on here saying it'll rape my heart and other organs?

Sorry to be another retard asking about MK, I hate them too. But everyone makes claims without reasons and I want to know all I can before doing anything.
Thanks for your time and please try to make meaningful contributions.

You are a retard because you don't bother to research anything yourself and are instead genuinely trying to intuit how substances work based off of hearsay on a tiktok incel forum for teenagers.
The honest truth is that as the normal, presumably healthy teenager you are, it will not do shit.
It will not make you taller. It will not make you stronger. It will not make you lose weight.
You might notice that you are slightly hungrier and have better dreams for awhile.

• +1
Reactions: aids
You are a retard because you don't bother to research anything yourself and are instead genuinely trying to intuit how substances work based off of hearsay on a tiktok incel forum for teenagers.
Huh... alright I guess your right. My bad, thanks for the wake up call.
The honest truth is that as the normal, presumably healthy teenager you are, it will not do shit.
Where'd you hear this from? Every study iv ever seen on MK vehemently disagrees...
You might notice that you are slightly hungrier and have better dreams for awhile.
Whats that dream shit about anyways? If you know that is.

IMG 9817

Very mild PED.
It works, but is not a miracle drug like said.
I have used it in the past on multiple occasions for upwards of 3 months consecutively at 16, 17 years old.
Did not notice significant effect on hunger, primarily because I took it in evenings.
The increased risk of type 2 diabetes is also negligible unless you're a fat fuck or you are genetically predisposed to type 1 diabetes i.e., other people in your family have it.
Contrary to what is above, it will help, but to a much lesser extent than you're probably hoping.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
It will not make you taller. It will not make you stronger. It will not make you lose weight.
💀💀💀 bro you don’t know shit your just like the other guy

Ngl, im such a fucking midget id do it for 1-2. Hows that?

16 so, yea I think im ok?
???
Your current height will not influence how effective it is.
And no, you are too old, HGH/AI at 16 might not even yield 2-3 inches of growth given you are short now and will likely have epiphyseal plate closure relatively earlier than your peers.
From your messages and extreme optimism, you do not know enough that you should be at the point where you are considering taking any PED anyhow.

Your current height will not influence how effective it is.
Yea, I was just including for a bit of context.
And no, you are too old, HGH/AI at 16 might not even yield 2-3 inches of growth given you are short now and will likely have epiphyseal plate closure relatively earlier than your peers.
Really? Damn that sucks lmao
From your messages and extreme optimism, you do not know enough that you should be at the point where you are considering taking any PED anyhow.
Wouldn't it be good to try and squeeze out any extra height I can get though, or are they already almost closed? I know people who are very knowledgable on this and I think I can do it without any MAJOR side effects. Is that retarded?

Wouldn't it be good to try and squeeze out any extra height I can get though, or are they already almost closed? I know people who are very knowledgable on this and I think I can do it without any MAJOR side effects. Is that retarded?
If you know people very knowledgeable then consult them and not people on here. Seems dumb to make a thread given that when the quality of advice you will get here is likely lesser, unless you're just rambling to not seem like an idiot.
"MAJOR side effects" are subjective and you cannot say that no person will have zero side effects at any particular dosage because no two people respond the same to everything.
Get an X-ray on your wrist to estimate adult height (given no exogenous hormone usage), if plates are closed, likely even HGH/AI would have negligible contribution to height.
If not closed, take HGH and AI at dosages that I will not recommend because I do not know enough.

If you know people very knowledgeable then consult them and not people on here. Seems dumb to make a thread given that when the quality of advice you will get here is likely lesser, unless you're just rambling to not seem like an idiot.
I know what they say already, the reason I posted this thread is because people be making claims like "itll cause heart failure" and I wanted to know what thats about, seems to be rambling.
"MAJOR side effects" are subjective and you cannot say that no person will have zero side effects at any particular dosage because no two people respond the same to everything.
True.
Get an X-ray on your wrist to estimate adult height (given no exogenous hormone usage), if plates are closed, likely even HGH/AI would have negligible contribution to height.
I appreciate the suggestion. Ill look into this. Any suggestions for AI's(ill figure out the dosages)? Also are you suggesting pure HGH?

Thanks for the help man, seriously.

I know what they say already, the reason I posted this thread is because people be making claims like "itll cause heart failure" and I wanted to know what thats about, seems to be rambling.

True.

I appreciate the suggestion. Ill look into this. Any suggestions for AI's(ill figure out the dosages)? Also are you suggesting pure HGH?

Thanks for the help man, seriously.
Yes, HGH. Other growth factors are harder to come by; will not be as effective.
If I'm saying HGH, it only means HGH.
I cannot/will not recommend dosages for HGH nor AI because I do not know enough to give recommendations that people might rely on, which would put their body at risk.

If you know what the people you have consulted say, take their word, you're not getting any better advice here unless you're inflating how "knowledgeable" they are.

• +1
Reactions: marshadow
Yes, HGH. Other growth factors are harder to come by or will not be as effective.
If I'm saying HGH, it only means HGH.
I cannot/will not recommend dosages for HGH nor AI because I do not know enough to give recommendations that people might rely on, which would put their body at risk.

If you know what the people you have consulted say, take their word, you're not getting any better advice here unless you're inflating how "knowledgeable" they are.
Ok man, I catch your drift. Thanks for the good discussion and I sincerely appreciate your genuineness and help. Have a good one my man.

• +1
Reactions: aids