OK MOTHERFKCERS GTFIH I HAVE AN IDEA TO MAKE US SOME MONEY

Ultramental

Ultramental

Gold
Lately crypto meme coins have been blooming hard,i literally see coins with 0 usecase and a pretty dead community getting 500k-1m market caps easily just buy spamming on 4chan,building a telegram and a crappy website
My idea is this:which fuckers in here want to make a binance smart chain coin?the looksmaxx community will be the first buyers,we will build telegram and a website and we will start mass shilling in /biz/ and after than on reddit twitter etc.lmao literally if 150-200 fuckers from here just put like 50$ and we do good shilling we can propably 100-1000x our money
I dont know how to make a coin neither a website i just throw the idea (i have seen that making a coin is easy,but someone more experienced must make it look like it is not a rugpull)
and i mean it,it wont be a rugpull we will lock the liquidity and play it fair,just being the first buyers will be enough

• +1
Reactions: Migfig, Deleted member 6403 and oldcelloser

NEETtard

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and Growth Plate
u both deserve inceldom

some mod put this to moneymaking and success

Lately crypto meme coins have been blooming hard,i literally see coins with 0 usecase and a pretty dead community getting 500k-1m market caps easily just buy spamming on 4chan,building a telegram and a crappy website
My idea is this:which fuckers in here want to make a binance smart chain coin?the looksmaxx community will be the first buyers,we will build telegram and a website and we will start mass shilling in /biz/ and after than on reddit twitter etc.lmao literally if 150-200 fuckers from here just put like 50$ and we do good shilling we can propably 100-1000x our money
I dont know how to make a coin neither a website i just throw the idea (i have seen that making a coin is easy,but someone more experienced must make it look like it is not a rugpull)
and i mean it,it wont be a rugpull we will lock the liquidity and play it fair,just being the first buyers will be enough
i was thinking about the same thing dude, years ago when the first booms started; right now due to the rise in bitcoin value, this shit is starting again; ive seen coins boom to 50 mil out of nowhere; probably the easiest way is to create one yeah, and then dump them later at a good price and exit JFL

I don’t rly understand this but I’ll bump bro cuz it seems legit

i was thinking about the same thing dude, years ago when the first booms started; right now due to the rise in bitcoin value, this shit is starting again; ive seen coins boom to 50 mil out of nowhere; probably the easiest way is to create one yeah, and then dump them later at a good price and exit JFL
it actually had massive potential for everyone in here,im talking about huge money but u seethis place is filled with underage incels so yeah

it actually had massive potential for everyone in here,im talking about huge money but u seethis place is filled with underage incels so yeah
yeah bro followed you, keep in touch; theres legit potential in being onlyfans manager or creating an altcoin, my 2 ideas since these are booming lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13824
If looksmax makes a coin, I'll buy it

I'll make the crypto coin, I need someone to buy the domaine tho, I can build the site