Ok, new discovery: a plain black t-shirt makes you look more attractive

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
I've noticed that women look at me a lot more when I go out wearing a plain black t shirt. Sure it does help that I'm muscular and fit as fuck, but they don't look at me as much when I'm wearing different colors.

Images   2022 04 25T214308154

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Mewton, Gargantuan and 6 others
not a new discovery, plain black shirts have been the move

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Chadethnic101, TsarTsar444 and 7 others
Water. if you are pale you should only wear dark tshirts.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 17763
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
No matter what I wear I am scorned and beaten. They know deep down my cock is 2 inches and they want to see my burn.
@Matthias8272 @curlyheadjames
I will flood the streets with cum, shit and blood.

I will never not hate the majority of people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 16133 and 1 other person
If there is a color that evokes all the qualities most people expect from a man it’s black

Wearing overly bright or flashy clothes makes you look like a joke unless you’re so high status that you can do it and still be taken seriously, in which case you’re flexing that fact. This is the number one thing people on r/malefashionadvice and places like that don’t understand. Sure a famous chad can wear a crazy fit and look badass, but if you do it youre just gonna look like a tryhard goober

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and FreakkForLife
Legit especially in a club setting

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
Water. if you are pale you should only wear dark tshirts.

contrast theory. it makes white people look more white. niggers in a black shirt=:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Johnny Bravo Cartoon GIF

Yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
No matter what I wear I am scorned and beaten. They know deep down my cock is 2 inches and they want to see my burn.

yeah nigga its who wears it not what you wear

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore

i remember 6 months ago before i dropped out i had a crush on an emo girl

she liked this chad named jacob and she said he was hot bc of his rings
then i wore some rings i bought from aamazon just for her bc im not a dedicated faggot who has rings
so i wear them to school i say look at my rings and she says but ur still ugly idc about ur rings
i went home and cried that day bc i couldnt please her
i always awanted her love but she would send me those mean msgs saying im ugyl and shit and all i wanted was to be her bf

Attachments

• IMG_3344.JPG
    IMG_3344.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3345.JPG
    IMG_3345.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3346.JPG
    IMG_3346.JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3353.JPG
    IMG_3353.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3019.PNG
    IMG_3019.PNG
    25.7 KB · Views: 0
  • CDC47BA5-DADC-40B2-B4EF-D451F5DCE236.jpg
    CDC47BA5-DADC-40B2-B4EF-D451F5DCE236.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3007.JPG
    IMG_3007.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2027.JPG
    IMG_2027.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1278.PNG
    IMG_1278.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1280.PNG
    IMG_1280.PNG
    698.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1279.PNG
    IMG_1279.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3343.JPG
    IMG_3343.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 14905

then i wore some rings i bought from aamazon just for her bc im not a dedicated faggot who has rings
so i wear them to school i say look at my rings and she says but ur still ugly idc about ur rings
i always awanted her love but she would send me those mean msgs saying im ugyl and shit and all i wanted was to be her bf
bloated subhuman, YOU DESERVE BETTER:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905

She's ugly as fuck bro lmao, Just get a different girl you don't look ugly you have colored eyes, curly hair you just need a surgery to remove some fat near your lips and stop starving yourself, Start lifting and taking hgh and eat some meat

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
bloated subhuman, YOU DESERVE BETTER:lul:
if you think shes ugly then waht makes u think a prettier girl wont do the same thing im telling u they only wants chads like jacob

She's ugly as fuck bro lmao, Just get a different girl you don't look ugly you have colored eyes, curly hair you just need a surgery to remove some fat near your lips and stop starving yourself, Start lifting and taking hgh and eat some meat
idk man i dont thinki can ever recover from this hell of a world
im a shadow of my former self
ill never be able to make friends or get a GGF

idk man i dont thinki can ever recover from this hell of a world
im a shadow of my former self
ill never be able to make friends or get a GGF
First you gotta start making good habits and stop rotting on this forum and on your computer, This world is evil you are right bro but you can move out of america and move to a different country to start over, If you don't then you will always regret not trying, It's better to try bro i used to be 5'5 when i was 15 and i was 125 pounds, I got cheated on by my ex and i started taking hgh and eating a lot of food, I would literally get sick from eating too much meat and vegetables, I eventually grew to 5'9-5'10 and i gained 10-15 pounds of muscle. You can do it bro but you only have a certain amount of time to fix your life when you are young you need to start now so you can live a good life later, Stop worrying about females and focus on your body, money and mind. These women are evil doesn't matter how good looking they are i was in your situation but i changed my life around and stopped sitting around, Watch this guy on youtube if you want he saved my life i hope he can save yours too bro. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB-GAqFbicBSZLeOlRIytPg, You are white 5'6 and colored eyes, If you move to asia or africa you can easily find a girl who is nice and kind and will give you babies

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
First you gotta start making good habits and stop rotting on this forum and on your computer, This world is evil you are right bro but you can move out of america and move to a different country to start over, If you don't then you will always regret not trying, It's better to try bro i used to be 5'5 when i was 15 and i was 125 pounds, I got cheated on by my ex and i started taking hgh and eating a lot of food, I would literally get sick from eating too much meat and vegetables, I eventually grew to 5'9-5'10 and i gained 10-15 pounds of muscle. You can do it bro but you only have a certain amount of time to fix your life when you are young you need to start now so you can live a good life later, Stop worrying about females and focus on your body, money and mind. These women are evil doesn't matter how good looking they are i was in your situation but i changed my life around and stopped sitting around, Watch this guy on youtube if you want he saved my life i hope he can save yours too bro. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB-GAqFbicBSZLeOlRIytPg, You are white 5'6 and colored eyes, If you move to asia or africa you can easily find a girl who is nice and kind and will give you babies
idk man watching blackpill content is even worse tbh i just feel like theres no hope
im making a part two to my situation now
if that girl doesnt want me then none will

idk man watching blackpill content is even worse tbh i just feel like theres no hope
im making a part two to my situation now
if that girl doesnt want me then none will
That youtube channel isn't blackpill content, It's actual advice that will help you, Dude this can literally change your life and make you way happier if you don't want to listen then your life will be shit nothing can save you, Girls in the west and america are entitled and want chad only but that isn't true in other countries

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
That youtube channel isn't blackpill content, It's actual advice that will help you, Dude this can literally change your life and make you way happier if you don't want to listen then your life will be shit nothing can save you, Girls in the west and america are entitled and want chad only but that isn't true in other countries
my uncle does SEA but i dont know to be honest ill look into it i know im taking a trip to phillipines when im 21

She’s a dumb whore who deserves to be raped by horse cock

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
I've noticed that women look at me a lot more when I go out wearing a plain black t shirt. Sure it does help that I'm muscular and fit as fuck, but they don't look at me as much when I'm wearing different colors.

View attachment 1651312
If your a fat cunt you look slimmer

Those who want to appear light skinned should wear it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531