Ok. No bias whatsoever. Rate SendMePicsToRate with his head "un-tilted" FOR ONCE

What do you rate him normie scale

• Low tier normie 4/10

• Middle tier normie 5/10

• Good looking tier normie 6/10

• Chad lite 7/10

• Chad 8+/10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lens distortion exists for everyone, people just like to troll you for whatever reason. He does look a lot less angular in that vid but I think on a laptop webcam everybody looks worse.

Meet the block list.

We have girls on record as saying they found him ugly. Now I am not saying he is ugly, but multiple users have asked girls and we have screenshots of them saying he is ugly.

He has chink eyes. He's cross eyed. He's pale. And he needs a curly hair wig to off-set his cross-eyes.

Scientifically average with the openness to being found ugly.

You're blocked for being a kiss-ass. Intellectually dishonest and bias because you're white.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 13137 and 3 others
good individual characteristics,
good bones,
but I think it lacks a certain harmony, coloring, or maybe a different haircut, idk.

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 756
Meet the block list.

We have girls on record as saying they found him ugly. Now I am not saying he is ugly, but multiple users have asked girls and we have screenshots of them saying he is ugly.

He has chink eyes. He's cross eyed. He's pale. And he needs a curly hair wig to off-set his cross-eyes.

Scientifically average with the openness to being found ugly.

You're blocked for being a kiss-ass. Intellectually dishonest and bias because you're white.
Ok

You’ll be gone before me judging by the posts and PMs I’ve seen of yours
Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv
I very much doubt that but okay, times ticking for you either way, your heart could explode at any given moment .

good individual characteristics,
good bones,
but I think it lacks a certain harmony, coloring, or maybe a different haircut, idk.
Colouring and hair is too long so loses the harmony created before

I very much doubt that but okay, times ticking for you either way, your heart could explode at any given moment .
Nah I’m losing weight which is always good and I mog you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
"No bias" > proceeds to be biased

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, gamma and SendMePicsToRate
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
So u think bottom 10 % is accurate for him ?

Nope.

He is 4psl (5/10) to anyone with eyes and hasn't been hardwired to say "WOW. Cheeks that can be bitten!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Deleted member 5746, Looks234 and 2 others
Blocked because I said I thought Larsonova was good looking and that webcam distortion is real. Fair enough.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Deleted member 10413, Deleted member 2214 and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Blocked because I said I thought Larsonova was good looking and that webcam distortion is real. Fair enough.
Remember when he was sucking you off for being a chad though, even more dopamine than a girl killing herself over you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 756
He’s deluded
Btw he’ll likely make threads about you on lookism having shopped your photos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 10709 and SendMePicsToRate
  • JFL
yh lol he's totally objective. 85% literally voted higher than him on the poll :lul:
But his bum buddies on lookism said I was 3psl bro in a cherrypicked screenshot of a video phabababab

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and StrangerDanger
Just use lens dis video and being bloated asfuck theorie here is video from me rn and jfl at blocking @Iswhatitis19

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Deleted member 2214, Introvertednarc and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Lars
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, sytyl, Deleted member 10709 and 2 others
Just use lens dis video and being bloated asfuck theorie here is video from me rn and jfl at blocking @Iswhatitis19
View attachment 1057896

You're every day kinda good looking normie with white boy halo.

The end of your mandible is slightly downward grown.

There are only 3 legit Chads on this site: Arvid, TubOfLard and Amnesia

I used to thought IWantToLooksMax was Chadlite but he frauds with stubble. Sikkhunt is Chadlite. Salludon is injected with gunge all over his face, so he is probably a Chadlite without all that.

Rest are good looking normies, or normies. Everything else is ass kissing cope.

Nope.

He is 4psl (5/10) to anyone with eyes and hasn't been hardwired to say "WOW. Cheeks that can be bitten!"
It’s astonishing to me u would think that the average guy has a wide square jaw with hollow cheeks and good ratios ( apart from ES)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Deleted member 756 and SendMePicsToRate
You're every day kinda good looking normie with white boy halo.

The end of your mandible is slightly downward grown.

There are only 3 legit Chads on this site: Arvid, TubOfLard and Amnesia

I used to thought IWantToLooksMax was Chadlite but he frauds with stubble. Sikkhunt is Chadlite. Salludon is injected with gunge all over his face, so he is probably a Chadlite without all that.

Rest are good looking normies, or normies. Everything else is ass kissing cope.
SLIGHT DOWNWARD GROWTH IS DIMORPHIC YOU DICK EATING MONKEY FUCKING PUNJABI STREET SHITTING RAT DO YOU KNOW LITERALLY NOTHING ABOUT FACIAL DEVELOPMENT.

It’s astonishing to me u would think that the average guy has a wide square jaw with hollow cheeks and good ratios ( apart from ES)

We don't even know if he has a square jaw. Anybody can accentuate their jawline if they have body dysmorphia and keep themselves lean faced. Ask yourself this sensible question. Why does he turn the lights off in his room when he takes these videos? Why does he tilt his head to the side? There is only one possible answer.

You have better bone-structure than him.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Bro it’s all lens distortion
Did you know irl @MakinItHappen has the same pheno as Chico?

• JFL
He’s a chadelite. His eyes and mouth could be better though.
82D4BC35 E33B 47D6 A38C 3DE6985470E7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908, Introvertednarc, SendMePicsToRate and 1 other person
We don't even know if he has a square jaw. Anybody can accentuate their jawline if they have body dysmorphia and keep themselves lean faced. Ask yourself this sensible question. Why does he turn the lights off in his room when he takes these videos? Why does he tilt his head to the side? There is only one possible answer.

You have better bone-structure than him.
Lol i just tried everypose posible to not fraud and still caling me a frauder jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 756
Lol i just tried everypose posible to not fraud and still caling me a frauder jfl
He’s not referring to you, he’s talking about @SendMePicsToRate

• +1
Reactions: Lars
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Lars
Dml I cannot read it is too early

I don't understand why there has to be beef between the same guys every single day tho.

I tried being objective and ended up blocked. That will teach me for getting in the crossfires.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Deleted member 2214, sytyl and 4 others
I don't understand why there has to be beef between the same guys every single day tho.

I tried being objective and ended up blocked. That will teach me for getting in the crossfires.
Honestly the fucking irony of some pussy hole with masculine virtues in his title blocking everyone.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 6908 and mogstar
and here i was thinking my perception of appearance was skewed to oblivion thanks to psl autism
you've been on here for too long to think this is what average looks like

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, SendMePicsToRate and Lars