Ok now i'm sure i Will never ascend

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I'll never find a job, never be Ideal partner for women. I'm destined to rot in my dad's basement for my whole life

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and moggathon
I'll never find a job, never be Ideal partner for women. I'm destined to rot in my dad's basement for my whole life
Same here boyo its over for our lives

Same here boyo its over for our lives
Nah you Will bounce back in a few months while i Will be left in the dust alone.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, plukee and HTN_Mentalcel
Just go rock climbing or something bro

Just go rock climbing or something bro

bhai can i live with u in shitaly if ascending falls flat ?

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss and <6PSLcel
You ever got diagnosed with anything? You kinda sound bipolar based off your threads. One day you are king of the world and next minute you are resigning yourself to a life of rotting in a basement. What gives?

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
You ever got diagnosed with anything? You kinda sound bipolar based off your threads. One day you are king of the world and next minute you are resigning yourself to a life of rotting in a basement. What gives?
Many such cases.

Thoughts are what drives OP more than actions. His Chatter *Inner dialogue* is routed the wrong way and dominating the scene.
I'm in the same boat as OP, I was very motivated during college and right after but I suddenly became numb. I do have a job but I'm doing shit overall.

The cliche be DO'er than a thinker serves truth. Motivational books/videos are of no value. If you need to motivate yourself you got nobody but you to do the job and that's it. Cut it short. I read once that motivation sought by external source is like the worm at core.

I still know this but I don't do shit. Commit for few days/weeks at most then relapse back to being inconsistent lazy human.

Fuck this shit... Fuck the rat race and hedonistic treadmill. Man I wanna live by the river away from all of this nonsense bullshit. I hate how the world operates. Since the beginning and the stories we were told it's all evil and consuming. What makes it more miserable the waterfact that the materialistic foid nature in addition to seeking quality genes forces us to participate in this parody of clownfiesta.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and TechnoBoss