• yes

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • no

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
what I started as a side hustle to just survive and pay my bills, already makes me more money than what I would earn after graduating. and this is putting in part-time work. Should I just quit Uni at this point or should I continue and get a degree at least? It is free in my country. But it would slow down the rate of growth of my company

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, UrGirlsMcm, FBl and 4 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
If your company wont go bankrupt why not

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
what I started as a side hustle to just survive and pay my bills, already makes me more money than what I would earn after graduating. and this is putting in part-time work. Should I just quit Uni at this point or should I continue and get a degree at least? It is free in my country. But it would slow down the rate of growth of my company
earn enough money to be actually sure if to quit or not, if u see ur business as a 6-7figures then go for it maybe even 5 figures

Stay for connections, social life, and to have your time filled tbh, especially if the degree is a solid one.

Unless you really could just grind and expand your business, but ask yourself if you have time for both. You won't always have the energy you do now, and wouldn't want to go back again.

• +1
Reactions: wsada and PseudoMaxxer
what’s your side hustle

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and wsada
do both, it will force you to make smart moves in your business to make optimal decisions when you are done with the bachelor just focus completely on the business. Alot of times 20 percent of decisions make 80 percent of results in business unless you are manually doing something like video editting

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and audimax
do both, it will force you to make smart moves in your business to make optimal decisions when you are done with the bachelor just focus completely on the business. Alot of times 20 percent of decisions make 80 percent of results in business unless you are manually doing something like video editting
yeah maybe I can just slow it down and only write 3 exams each semester instead of 6
what’s your side hustle
I own a Moving Company

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, PseudoMaxxer and BeneluxYemeni
Depends of stability of the side hustle . And you can lower how much yoy study

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
yeah maybe I can just slow it down and only write 3 exams each semester instead of 6

I own a Moving Company
mirin how much you making a month?

what side hustle

edit: oh cool

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
Depends how long you have left and if it is a good degree or not.

Tbh you could probably just do the bare minimum, not showing up to lectures and just only preparing for exams the week before. I could’ve done that for my degree, most lectures were a waste of time

Depends how long you have left and if it is a good degree or not.

Tbh you could probably just do the bare minimum, not showing up to lectures and just only preparing for exams the week before. I could’ve done that for my degree, most lectures were a waste of time
it is economics/business degree, I have like half the stuff left

Stay for the education

Don't quit uni. Finish what you started. Then move on to your company if you desire. Don't make a habit of abandoning goals.