Ok summary explained tell me if im wrong or not and i will finally end all these threads about height

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
What im understanding is that face has more value then height and that you only have to meet the height threshold of minimum 5"10 and after that it matters mostly about your face to women. Also i understand that a height of 6"2+ is a halo to women but to a man's mental health a height of 6"3 or taller is ideal if im right ?

So what i understand is that if your 6"2 and large you can get the same amount of dopimane as having sex with women but i have heard on this forum that height is eternal but online it says you grow shorter as you age past 50.

also is becoming 4-6 inches taller then your dad a good maximum height potential gain ?

my father is 5,6 and i am 6,2 so its possible

i think 5'9 is the cut off since you can easily fraud to 6' with some lifts which is the perfect number for dating apps

i think 5'9 is the cut off since you can easily fraud to 6' with some lifts which is the perfect number for dating apps
I think you can be 6"0 too and fraud to 6"2 by just wearing air max's

I think you can be 6"0 too and fraud to 6"2 by just wearing air max's
girls arent telling the difference past around 5'11/5'10, 6'2 is seen as a halo, but IRL its the same as 6

• +1
Reactions: Ahmat31
girls arent telling the difference past around 5'11/5'10, 6'2 is seen as a halo, but IRL its the same as 6
Yeah i agree if your 6"0 flat you can just call yourself 6"1 tbh and if ur 6"1 then u can call urself 6"2 it wont be even noticeable to women or men

• +1
Reactions: bigjuicy
face has more value then height
Not sure but it seems they are equally important.

Yeah i agree if your 6"0 flat you can just call yourself 6"1 tbh and if ur 6"1 then u can call urself 6"2 it wont be even noticeable to women or men
I am 6' and call myself 6'1 , 6'2 is recognazible and a big lie.

Not sure but it seems they are equally important.

I am 6' and call myself 6'1 , 6'2 is recognazible and a big lie.
Ok so frauding 1 inch is fine but 2 inches is a no go got it

• +1
Reactions: ALP
What im understanding is that face has more value then height and that you only have to meet the height threshold of minimum 5"10 and after that it matters mostly about your face to women. Also i understand that a height of 6"2+ is a halo to women but to a man's mental health a height of 6"3 or taller is ideal if im right ?

So what i understand is that if your 6"2 and large you can get the same amount of dopimane as having sex with women but i have heard on this forum that height is eternal but online it says you grow shorter as you age past 50.

also is becoming 4-6 inches taller then your dad a good maximum height potential gain ?
Here is the summary bro;

1,85-195 cm is ideal but if you are in that range, the taller the better.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
Here is the summary bro;

1,85-195 cm is ideal but if you are in that range, the taller the better.
I will heightmaxx to reach 6'1, but i am also thinking about LL constantly.

I will heightmaxx to reach 6'1, but i am also thinking about LL constantly.
you are 6"0 tho cant you just wear air max's to fraud to 6"2 and i would be really happy if i was 6"0 since im 5"7

Not enough bro, you are just slightly tall.

Yeah but i want to be taller barefoot.
Oh i see yes i would be actually really god damn happy being 6"1 barefoot though and can lie and say im 6"2

Don't even looksmax if you're not 5'10" tbh

Hope i can grow 5 cm:ogre:

Are you taking aromasin?

I will start taking it today.
no Chicken,Protien and meats keep your puberty going longer since it's pumped with hormones which keep your plates open. this is why chickens from 1940 have grew 4x larger too 1990

• Woah
Reactions: ALP