Ok this isn’t to brag but I legit swapped one pic on tinder and got 3 matches after swiping

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
I’m not bragging cus I went on a dry streak for days I wasn’t counting tho but I legit forgot I had the app (and all my matches either have me ghosted or I stopped replying cus they weren’t gonna be an ez slay)

Anyway this is how fucking cut throat tinder is. Tinder is the fucking blackpill. I swap one pic for a new one which is slightly more NT cus I’m making a better facial expression and boom. Lol I bet some of us aren’t doing well simply bc of the pics we have. Good pics are such a halo. Like if I had a candid where I was smiling and some NT area I’d prob get flooded (ie that one famous niko pic)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, LordSergiXX63 and TechnoBoss
I’m not bragging cus I went on a dry streak for days I wasn’t counting tho but I legit forgot I had the app (and all my matches either have me ghosted or I stopped replying cus they weren’t gonna be an ez slay)

Anyway this is how fucking cut throat tinder is. Tinder is the fucking blackpill. I swap one pic for a new one which is slightly more NT cus I’m making a better facial expression and boom. Lol I bet some of us aren’t doing well simply bc of the pics we have. Good pics are such a halo. Like if I had a candid where I was smiling and some NT area I’d prob get flooded (ie that one famous niko pic)
Dnrd

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Reformed and PsychoDsk
Well you actually look like a Chad JB slayer,

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lynxress, socialcel, Reformed and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, WishIwasChico, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person