ok to use monixidil for front of hairline if it says to use it on a bald spot in the middle of the head

S

Subhuman trash

Banned
I don't have a bald spot in the middle of my head but i want a stronger and more defined hairline from the front. I thought minoxidil was the way to go for this but the minoxidil I ordered said it was only for use if you have a bald spot in middle of head (which I thankfully don't have). Is it ok to disregard the instructions and use it on the front of my hairline anyway? I'm low iq I know

it works incredible on the diffuse thinning and bald patches on the top. i don't think it works on front hairline.

I don't have a bald spot in the middle of my head but i want a stronger and more defined hairline from the front. I thought minoxidil was the way to go for this but the minoxidil I ordered said it was only for use if you have a bald spot in middle of head (which I thankfully don't have). Is it ok to disregard the instructions and use it on the front of my hairline anyway? I'm low iq I know
get on pepper mint oil minnox rapes collagen theres even a study where pepper mint oil mogged minnox

get on pepper mint oil minnox rapes collagen theres even a study where pepper mint oil mogged minnox
does it rape collagen only where applied? I take collagen daily and after a couple weeks or so I notice slight improvements.