Ok why iphone makes me uglier

shibo

shibo

Equinox
Ok iphone flips my pic and i look so ugly flipped and dont say its cause im not used to it i mean my jaw unsummretical my nose crooked and shit but on snapchat i look great straight jaw and nose is this just iphone selfie fucking up or what btw no filters used on snapchat help pliz same for mirror look great as snapchat

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Chad is never ugly even when taken photo with razer flip phone

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and GenericChad1444
Chad is never ugly even when taken photo with razer flip phone
No blackpill shit pliz i feel like walking up to ppl and asking if im ugly why my iphone does this shit wtfff

• +1
Snapchat or default app?

i look way better in the mirror than i do in front facing camera tbh

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
How close is it? Cuz it’s gotta be Atleast 3 feet away to get rid of most of the lens distortion. If you really wanna know, just have the phone 10 feet and record yourself in motion, that is what you look like irl.

If you look ugly even on snapchat camera then it's well and truly over

• +1
Well just showed my mom like 5 pics of me normal iphone camera vs snapchat and she says i look more like snapchat which is where i look better on

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Well just showed my mom like 5 pics of me normal iphone camera vs snapchat and she says i look more like snapchat which is where i look better on
Yea the iPhone camera is retarded af I always use Snapchat to take pics it’s the closest to what I see in mirror