okay guys is 6 inches enough

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Gold
let’s be honest here i’m a white guy 6’3 skinny some girls will expect me to have a horse cock and it’s just average i don’t like being average but i’ve also heard cardio and gym can actually make your cock bigger yes this is bro science but i’m very skinny and unfit yes i’m coping and looking for lifefuel guys

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
6 inches looks small

Unless you have a skinny penis you're fine

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, sportsmogger, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
i’ve also heard cardio and gym can actually make your cock bigger

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Costcosuperstore, princeofpeace and 5 others
let’s be honest here i’m a white guy 6’3 skinny some girls will expect me to have a horse cock and it’s just average i don’t like being average but i’ve also heard cardio and gym can actually make your cock bigger yes this is bro science but i’m very skinny and unfit yes i’m coping and looking for lifefuel guys
being lean is the best thing u can do, it wont make ur dick bigger but it will get rid of the surrounding fat around the penis. Just get shredded dude.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
youre white, 6'3 with an above average johnson why are you even on here?

Depends on your ego

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
It’s enough but on your frame it’ll look small

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
It’s enough but on your frame it’ll look small
yeah i have big hands too 20cm so it looks bad when wanking

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
Larp 7 inches, 6 inches is enough if normal girth, but you're always mogged by those witg bigger, you're on the edge

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Costcosuperstore and SubhumanCurrycel
Larp 7 inches, 6 inches is enough if normal girth, but you're always mogged by those witg bigger, you're on the edge
i already do i mean if i proper bone press like hard i get 6.5 i got to to 7 just once i remember

can i possibly cope with a good physique and height mog everyone, roid max

can i possibly cope with a good physique and height mog everyone, roid max
If you're truly 6 inches, which i doubt, then dont worry

• +1
brootal, i have a bigger cock at 5'7.72

ur penis must look like a micropenis. over

mine looks massive on me

brootal, i have a bigger cock at 5'7.72

ur penis must look like a micropenis. over

mine looks massive on me
you have a bigger cock but you would look like my son stood next to me so your cock wouldn’t get to be seen

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: User28823 and LooksmaxAutist
you have a bigger cock but you would look like my son stood next to me so your cock wouldn’t get to be seen
Mines 5.9, honeslty i can larp pretty easy, and ill probably get dick surgery when im older, cuz my dick is like in a weird ass place ngl

foids will laugh when they see ur penis. foids will go woah when they see mine.

brootal......

If you're truly 6 inches, which i doubt, then dont worry
You act like 6 is so hard to achieve, I am 7.25 and it isn't like it isn't like I have some crazy weapon of ass destruction when hard 6 is a reasonable number to have especially when you are tall

foids will laugh when they see ur penis. foids will go woah when they see mine.

brootal......
foids will reject you purely on your height it’s well known that height is more important that dick size to females universally

me stood next to you btw

Attachments

• IMG_0212.jpeg
    IMG_0212.jpeg
    251.6 KB · Views: 0
6 inches would suffice tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: User28823
You act like 6 is so hard to achieve, I am 7.25 and it isn't like it isn't like I have some crazy weapon of ass destruction when hard 6 is a reasonable number to have especially when you are tall
i used to think like that too but it’s not when you get past 8 i start to think larp if i here a lot of people say it

foids will reject you purely on your height it’s well known that height is more important that dick size to females universally

me stood next to you btw
im wider than u, bigger cyack, will LL to 6', absolutely brootal.

no height for ur penis

Yeah i know, but dude sounds so insecure feels like hes 5 larping 6. Sure having above 7 is optimal, but hes got no right to be insecure either

i used to think like that too but it’s not when you get past 8 i start to think larp if i here a lot of people say it
Idk I hear the average is like 5.3 but I really doubt it then again I only have ever seen my own and I am roughly your height so it's possible my perception is skewed.

Yeah i know, but dude sounds so insecure feels like hes 5 larping 6. Sure having above 7 is optimal, but hes got no right to be insecure either

Anything over a legitimate 7 inch dick non bone pressed is actually not optimal. Optimal is around 6.5 - 7.

• +1

no height for ur penis
you say this when ur max probably 1.5 inches bigger then my cock acting like you’re gunna use it and acting like you will be able to afford LL maybe when you’re 40 but you won’t actually go through with it, dick surgery is more cheaper too and i’ll still height mog u without LL

When you are tall it kind of plays out that way, when you tower of 99% of people women think "omg he must have a rocket launcher", I have had that fear at my own size so I can imagine since OP has a 6 he also has that warranted fear since there is an expectation to by in the 99th percentile with penis size as well given his height

you say this when ur max probably 1.5 inches bigger then my cock acting like you’re gunna use it and acting like you will be able to afford LL maybe when you’re 40 but you won’t actually go through with it, dick surgery is more cheaper too and i’ll still height mog u without LL
i can afford LL right now with Dr. Paley
over when she sees peewee herman

Anything over a legitimate 7 inch dick non bone pressed is actually not optimal. Optimal is around 6.5 - 7.
False, anything above 7 is optimal, if you have a big dick you dont even have to go balls deep, you're more likely to last longer, and fuck with less effort. + women will gossip about you

When you are tall it kind of plays out that way, when you tower of 99% of people women think "omg he must have a rocket launcher", I have had that fear at my own size so I can imagine since OP has a 6 he also has that warranted fear since there is an expectation to by in the 99th percentile with penis size as well given his height
Jfl women used to say i had a big dick cus of my feet, but in my situation i was ugly ogre

no height for ur penis
Bullshit I went from 7-7.25 just using a penis extender, could do more but don't have the time atm think what you want on whether or not it works but anecdotally there was a measurable difference in my size from using it, enjoy still getting towered over by OP when you do LL JFL

Bullshit I went from 7-7.25 just using a penis extender, could do more but don't have the time atm think what you want on whether or not it works but anecdotally there was a measurable difference in my size from using it, enjoy still getting towered over by OP when you do LL JFL
no tower for his penis.
absolutely humiliating only being 6 inches at 6'3. no women will want him to nut inside knowing their child will have a little weewee