Okay. I will give away the last looksmaxxing secret.

How much are people paying per 5mg of Tirz at the moment? I think I could easily source it for those interested at the most competitive commercial price
It is very cheap in india cheaper than sema

Dual incretins (twincretins)

This is how you get lean even if your genetic base is 15%>.

You can get Vinnie Hacker level lean on a 5mg , 10mg or 15mg dose over the course of 5-12 months depending from where you start.
This is the biggest looksmax. Your appetite will be completely gone. Hunger signals to the brain, gone. No jitteryness like with stims because incretins just get rid of the hunger. You will essentially be able to stick to a diet. Why am I making this public? Because it costs $20-25k per year to source Mounjaro (Tirzepatide).
Benefits
Your face will change and you will lose all facial fat eventually. (Barrett is clearly on Mounjaro for his modelling)
graph8_weighttrendsalldrugs-1024x857.jpg

mounjaroproducesweightloss.jpg

Been a secret for so long but no one here is moneymaxxed enough to actually afford it.

The end result.
IMG_20210623_192922.jpg

manu-1.jpg

6bc347686e7f8fc8c42d8959229fd714.jpg

58c1d3a917b15d5c9d706e67017857fd.png

1c45833faa4205421532660a8203f179.jpg

4c836bfee0f7e14b284cc539c1211f88.jpg

If anyone is interested in learning more and sourcing. PM me.

I might have fucked up. If normies start using Mounjaro, it's over. But I'm banking on the fact that it's too expensive anyway.

Anyway there you go. No more threads about clen, dnp, t3, ephedrine etc... Done all of them in the past. Tirzepatide is the only thing that can get you to sub 9% bodyfat year round and will sharpen all your facial features, give you insane veins on your hands, a v-taper femalegazed body.

Enjoy....

This is unironically the best, most informative thread I've ever made and that included all the <2020 threads combined, even the @x30001 ones
Mods please delete this thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shieldzz and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Yes, I still use it. Gymmaxxing + Tirzepatide = tiktok femalegazemaxxed body.

Semaglutide is a lot cheaper and works too but won't completely kill your hunger like Tirzepatide. With Tirz you can maintain sub 10%, 6-pack, insane veins, insanely sharp facial features etc....

Combine that with Retin-A and SPF and you've done most of looksmaxing.

Also, mods please private this thread 😭
Imagine being a lazy fucker who can't control his own hunger without needing to take foregin chemicals.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, IAMNOTANINCEL, Jarate and 1 other person
Imagine being a lazy fucker who can't control his own hunger without needing to take foregin chemicals.
Naturally being able to control hunger = Low T

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
i misread its 140 dollars for a vial 2.5 mg, shipping might not be free
Sounds more like it. Tbh I think I can compete with these prices but don't have a customer base.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Tirzepatide is designed for people with diabetes. Doesn't sound like a good idea to take it.

yw but it's gonna be hard to source. 15mg a week works out at about 25k$ per year and models and celebs use it so I don't see off-label or prescription prices dropping soon. People with prescriptions are in shortage because of celebs/models using it.

It's so strong though that you could probably use less than 5mg per week and still see good results. 5mg on peptidesciences coss $160 and that's net of shipping and customs fees. So yeah it's hella expensive but atleast it's not cope like surgeries; even though it costs around the same as 1 Bimax per year cost-wise
How often do I need to inject bro?

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
Lol just buy metformin. Suppress grelin- hunger hormone, increases insulin sensitivity and ext. 60 tablets- 500mg each day gonna cost like 4 dollars.
A few guys on old ookism including me noticed a huge increase in facial leaness.

Lol just buy metformin. Suppress grelin- hunger hormone, increases insulin sensitivity and ext. 60 tablets- 500mg each day gonna cost like 4 dollars.
A few guys on old ookism including me noticed a huge increase in facial leaness.
3746.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
how about you MAN THE FUCK UP and live with the hunger you bitch

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and capybar
link

Sounds more like it. Tbh I think I can compete with these prices but don't have a customer base.
what do you think about buying from chinese supplier like QSC?

what do you think about buying from chinese supplier like QSC?
everyone buys from qsc. Literally everyone.

basically all of their peptides are 98-99% pure. Steroids are like 98%

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz
everyone buys from qsc. Literally everyone.

basically all of their peptides are 98-99% pure. Steroids are like 98%
i use semaglutide from qsc now

mods delete this thread please @Seth Walsh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999 and Latinolooksmaxxer
Honestly when I dropped from 210 to 130 I only hard food cravings for the first month or so, your body should just naturally adjust. Jfl at you if you need drugs to not eat.

• JFL
Have y'all tried... not eating?

How is it compared to metformin? @Seth Walsh

• +1
Reactions: lasthope

You can get Vinnie Hacker level lean on a 5mg , 10mg or 15mg dose over the course of 5-12 months depending from where you start.
This is the biggest looksmax. Your appetite will be completely gone. Hunger signals to the brain, gone. No jitteryness like with stims because incretins just get rid of the hunger. You will essentially be able to stick to a diet. Why am I making this public? Because it costs $20-25k per year to source Mounjaro (Tirzepatide).
Benefits
Your face will change and you will lose all facial fat eventually. (Barrett is clearly on Mounjaro for his modelling)

Been a secret for so long but no one here is moneymaxxed enough to actually afford it.

The end result.
IMG_20210623_192922.jpg

manu-1.jpg

I might have fucked up. If normies start using Mounjaro, it's over. But I'm banking on the fact that it's too expensive anyway.

Anyway there you go. No more threads about clen, dnp, t3, ephedrine etc... Done all of them in the past. Tirzepatide is the only thing that can get you to sub 9% bodyfat year round and will sharpen all your facial features, give you insane veins on your hands, a v-taper femalegazed body.

Enjoy....

This is unironically the best, most informative thread I've ever made and that included all the <2020 threads combined, even the @x30001 ones
Shit thread adding this to my ignore list.

• JFL

Benefits

The end result.
IMG_20210623_192922.jpg

manu-1.jpg

Enjoy....

Not a secret, all hollywood stars use it

Don't know, never tried metformin. Probably a lot strong though.
What is your experience since then? Did you have any side effects? Any lasting changes?

What is your experience since then? Did you have any side effects? Any lasting changes?
What do you mean. I never tried metformin. If you mean tirzepatide. Yeah there are tons of side effects I'm ngl. Extremely thirst, low bloody sugar, less frequent shitting, lower energy.

Pros (for leanmaxxing)

You literally won't each much
You'll eat healthier (likely)
You WILL lose weight

It can be tough mentally

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
40k views on this thread?

Fucking OVER

Why why why do I give away real looksmaxing advice.Why why, O my

😿

And no one wanna buy my course?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr

Benefits

The end result.
IMG_20210623_192922.jpg

manu-1.jpg

Enjoy....

Bullshit only think that works its full promal diet and after that your cells become smaller and u can do only steak diet rabbit starvation within month u gonna look like 7 procent

• Hmm...
Reactions: Seth Walsh
What do you mean. I never tried metformin. If you mean tirzepatide. Yeah there are tons of side effects I'm ngl. Extremely thirst, low bloody sugar, less frequent shitting, lower energy.

Pros (for leanmaxxing)

You literally won't each much
You'll eat healthier (likely)
You WILL lose weight

It can be tough mentally
Yeah I mean tirzepatide

Isnt thirst and less frequent shitting neglectable/ easy to counter?

Why it is thought mentally?
So would you recommend it for leanmaxxing or fo you just say normal diet is superior(with the suffer from hunger)?

Yeah I mean tirzepatide

Isnt thirst and less frequent shitting neglectable/ easy to counter?

Why it is thought mentally?
So would you recommend it for leanmaxxing or fo you just say normal diet is superior(with the suffer from hunger)?
If you want to get super lean then yeah it's needed. It'll help you stick to a diet no matter what and if you can work out regularly on top of it, then you'll reap the benefit.

The sides are pretty annoying, but you'll need to experience them for yourself. It's a tradeoff

• Lean with a bit of muscle
  • Face (collagenmaxxed, clear, youthfull, even tone)
  • Hair (not short, and styled)
  • Good clothes
That literally all of looksmaxxing in 4 bulletpoints

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and cyprian_tomaszewski
  • Face (collagenmaxxed, clear, youthfull, even tone)
What do you think about oral vit c for collagen? I've heard it's good for collagen but bad for elastin so I wonder if i should take it

You took it back in the day if i remember correctly, so how was it, also what dose?