Okay, now with my DNA test I discovered that I unironically have anglo heritage

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
The first company I had a DNA test with just says I am 17% western-european, with "western-european" comprehending the region of France, the UK and Germany... I thought I had a french ancestor because of that, but now I sent the raw data to MyHeritage and here it says I'm 13% bri'i'sh.

That even correlates with my Y-DNA, since there's a concentration of it in England, I'm unironically 1/8 anglo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 16384, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
You're white so

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and chaddyboi66
56% Brazilians explaining how they’re white be like:

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Patient A, Deleted member 16384 and 5 others
The first company I had a DNA test with just says I am 17% western-european, with "western-european" comprehending the region of France, the UK and Germany... I thought I had a french ancestor because of that, but now I sent the raw data to MyHeritage and here it says I'm 13% bri'i'sh.

That even correlates with my Y-DNA, since there's a concentration of it in England, I'm unironically 1/8 anglo
Jfl at giving your dna to the government to clone and track you down with

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 12002, Patient A and 7 others

(((Anglos)))

:sick:

should've been Germanic mogger instead tbh tbh

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66
this blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this england

My Y-DNA is that of celtics, I'm a celtic mogger
Legit Celtic Irish/Scottish

or partial "Celtic" (((Anglo))) mongrel?

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
Legit Celtic Irish/Scottish

or partial "Celtic" (((Anglo))) mongrel?

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
No way for me to know if the "1/8 anglo" means subhuman anglo mutt or pure celtic blood

• So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Are you english or ethnic living in England?
What do you think?
It just so happens that every user from a 1st world country is an ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and gamma
this blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this england
The funny part about all of that is that my mom went to England when she was younger, it's like part of England stayed with her

Major ethnic cope right here

The rest is north sentalese

If you have dark brown eyes you're always gonna be ethnic or black from my POV, and DNA tests don't mean shit.

You are what you look like and you look like a boneless Ramirez mestizo, thus you are a boneless Ramirez mestizo.

what is your ethnic breakdown? You look fairly white

If you have dark brown eyes you're always gonna be ethnic or black from my POV, and DNA tests don't mean shit.

You are what you look like and you look like a boneless Ramirez mestizo, thus you are a boneless Ramirez mestizo.
20211221 004918

Do I pass as a serial killer, looks-wise?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
what is your ethnic breakdown? You look fairly white
I'm 75% european, 14% black, 6% amerindian and 5% MENA

75% european being part-iberian and part-italian... this thread is kinda of a meme, MyHeritage probaably misclassified my north-portuguese ancestry as bri'i'sh.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

Most meds have dark-brown eyes tho

Yes, so do I. I have a significant amount of NW Euro admixture.

I'm 75% european, 14% black, 6% amerindian and 5% MENA

75% european being part-iberian and part-italian... this thread is kinda of a meme, MyHeritage probaably misclassified my north-portuguese ancestry as bri'i'sh.
No fucking way you're 75% Euro jfl.

You look Native as fuck, even if by Italian you mean Sicilian or something.

No fucking way you're 75% Euro jfl.

You look Native as fuck, even if by Italian you mean Sicilian or something.
It's because ppl here simply don't know how the average med looks like lol, actual med users say I look med

It's because ppl here simply don't know how the average med looks like lol, actual med users say I look med
You actually believe that :lul:

You actually believe that :lul:
Yeah, because I have some other portuguese friends that also say I look med, and that basically look like me

Like, which traits of mine are genuinely ethnic?

Yeah, because I have some other portuguese friends that also say I look med, and that basically look like me

Like, which traits of mine are genuinely ethnic?
Browridge, coloring (black hair+black eyes), yellow white skin instead of pink white skin (maybe lighting in your pics idk), nose bridge.

Plus the fact that your Brazilian and I know that kicks in the nationality effect in my head. If you were Italian or Spanish I would think you'd look somewhat white actually but now I can't :forcedsmile:

Browridge, coloring (black hair+black eyes), yellow white skin instead of pink white skin (maybe lighting in your pics idk), nose bridge.

Plus the fact that your Brazilian and I know that kicks in the nationality effect in my head. If you were Italian or Spanish I would think you'd look somewhat white actually but now I can't :forcedsmile:
My browridge is not robust or anything, the coloring part is quite common for meds (my eyes and hair are not even jet-black, with my eyes being dark-brown and my hair brown + my skin is pink white), aside from all of that, my nasal bridge is also straight, so I don't know what you're saying:

20211117 170130

20211221 003354

As you can see, my nasal bridge is straight lol, and my skin is pink fair, not really yellow lmao.

My browridge is not robust or anything, the coloring part is quite common for meds (my eyes and hair are not even jet-black, with my eyes being dark-brown and my hair brown + my skin is pink white), aside from all of that, my nasal bridge is also straight, so I don't know what you're saying:

View attachment 1451175
View attachment 1451176

As you can see, my nasal bridge is straight lol, and my skin is pink fair, not really yellow lmao.
Your skin is not pink white, it does pink outertones but I definetly see the undertones are swarthy. Look at the shades on your face in the second pic. Actual pale people don't have that (i.e. gingers).

Dark brown and black eyes are the same thing whatever.

Your hair is the darkest shade of brown.

I'm also castizo (Celt-Mexican) and my coloring is at least twice as light as yours (unless we're talking about just eye color; then i'm 10 shades lighter).

Straight nose bridge like an Arab would have, not a short one.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
When users on here talk about the Med looks they're think more about the Central Euro/Bavarian/Atlantid type of looks.

Actual Meds are literally just light skinned Sicilian curries, that's where the meme comes from.

Your browridge is high set too like such curries.

Your skin is not pink white, it does pink outertones but I definetly see the undertones are swarthy. Look at the shades on your face in the second pic. Actual pale people don't have that (i.e. gingers).
Well, I'm not pale, but my skin is still considered fair instead of medium

There are no actual meds with 100% pale skin (or at least not a considerable amount of meds with that skin color)
Dark brown and black eyes are the same thing whatever.
Not really, jet-black hair is the color of hair found among east-asians, southeast asians and amerindians, dark-brown hair is not found among native-americans.
Your hair is the darkest shade of brown.
Don't know, with better lightning it looks medium-brown:

IMG 20210703 WA1707

I'm also castizo (Celt-Mexican) and my coloring is at least twice as light as yours (unless we're talking about just eye color; then i'm 10 shades lighter).

Straight nose bridge like an Arab would have, not a short one.
IMG 20211210 WA0981

My nasal-bridge has dinaric influence, it's literally a trait that I inherited from my italian-brazilian grandpa, so it's really just an italian-looking nose.

I would say that, what gives me this "exotic" appearance is a combination of various med origins (part-southern italian, part central-portuguese, part-nothern portuguese...).

Well, I'm not pale, but my skin is still considered fair instead of medium

There are no actual meds with 100% pale skin (or at least not a considerable amount of meds with that skin color)

Not really, jet-black hair is the color of hair found among east-asians, southeast asians and amerindians, dark-brown hair is not found among native-americans.

Don't know, with better lightning it looks medium-brown:

View attachment 1451185

View attachment 1451186

My nasal-bridge has dinaric influence, it's literally a trait that I inherited from my italian-brazilian grandpa, so it's really just an italian-looking nose.

I would say that, what gives me this "exotic" appearance is a combination of various med origins (part-southern italian, part central-portuguese, part-nothern portuguese...).
I think the problem is that you and me have very different standards of whiteness bro.

Dinarics? White? Italians too? Jfl

Let me ask, if you were to go any indigenous village in Brazil right now would you stand out as light?

You're not "exotic" to me, you just look like a light skinned mestizo.

I would've never guessed you are Anglo castizo.

I think the problem is that you and me have very different standards of whiteness bro.

Dinarics? White? Italians too? Jfl
Literally 99% of ppl consider italians to be white lol, they're europeans at the end of the day

Only ppl on the internet that joke about italians, and iberians to some extent, not being white
Let me ask, if you were to go any indigenous village in Brazil right now would you stand out as light?
Yeah, no one in Brazil has ever considered me as non-white, in my id it lliterally says I'm white
You're not "exotic" to me, you just look like a light skinned mestizo.
Bro, this is a mestizo:
20211205 214214

I look nothing like that lmao, even my traits are not like that
I would've never guessed you are Anglo castizo
Well, but yeah according to both my DNA tests (the one I took first and My Heritage running with my DNA raw data) I'm at least 3/4 european

• JFL
Literally 99% of ppl consider italians to be white lol, they're europeans at the end of the day
More like 60%, and those 60% of ppl in the world live in slums or crowded skycrapers in China.
Only ppl on the internet that joke about italians, and iberians to some extent, not being white
No that's what you think. Talk to some WASPs and Nordics and you'll see what's legit.
Yeah, no one in Brazil has ever considered me as non-white, in my id it lliterally says I'm white
Brazilians are known for a lot of things like the rest of Latin American and intelligence is not one of them.
Bro, this is a mestizo:
View attachment 1451212

I look nothibg like that lmao, even my traits are not like that
:lul::lul: Mexican Andy is at best Cholo if not full Indio, not Mestizo.

Similar lips and chin to you actually, browridge idk but high set eyebrows always tell me someone is visibly ethnic most of the time.

Well, but yeah according to both my DNA test (the one I took first and My Heritage running with my DNA raw data) I'm at least 3/4 european
Jfl... well do you want to look more white or what then? You could pass as Med, but that's not an improvement. That's my point.

More like 60%, and those 60% of ppl in the world live in slums or crowded skycrapers in China.

No that's what you think. Talk to some WASPs and Nordics and you'll see what's legit.

Brazilians are known for a lot of things like the rest of Latin American and intelligence is not one of them.

:lul::lul: Mexican Andy is at best Cholo if not full Indio, not Mestizo.

Similar lips and chin to you actually, browridge idk but high set eyebrows always tell me someone is visibly ethnic most of the time.

Jfl... well do you want to look more white or what then? You could pass as Med, but that's not an improvement. That's my point.
I don't wanna look whiter, like... I literally squint my eyes, which makes them more ethnic-looking, at the end of the day the only thing I care is looking more handsome

The only thing I don't understand is when ppl on the internet say I don't pass as med, while most mediterraneans I know look similar to me, and also say i pass as med, so there's that.

I don't wanna look whiter, like... I literally squint my eyes, which makes them more ethnic-looking, at the end of the day the only thing I care is looking more handsome

The only thing I don't understand is when ppl on the internet say I don't pass as med, while most mediterraneans I know look similar to me, and also say i pass as med, so there's that.
Would you believe if I told you if mutt halo is bigger than Med halo.

Would you believe if I told you if mutt halo is bigger than Med halo.
Depends on location...

Here in Brazil JBW runs rampant in poor/middle--class areas, but not so much on wealthy areas, where the majority of ppl are white-looking already.

• JFL
Depends on location...

Here in Brazil JBW runs rampant in poor/middle--class areas, but not so much on wealthy areas, where the majority of ppl are white-looking already.
I'm too tired to explain but I think you'll get the idea one day.

Jfl at giving your dna to the government to clone and track you down with
Exactly, but both my stupid parents did it so I'm f*cked as far as that goes anyways.

• So Sad
Reactions: Jagged0
Argentinians from the falklands explaining how they're british and not argentinians:

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny.