OKAY OKAY 'MIGHT' DO THE WEBSITE. YOUR CHOICE

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
I first planned on writing and researching everything myself and quickly reaslised JFL that would take 10 years

So i will be copying and pasting threads and just formatting them and if the person who wrote it doesn't know how to write i change some words around to make it more readable. Ect for collagen maxxing and skin tone maxxxing here are previews.

yay or nay - should i do this for all of best of the best (well the ones that are actually looksmaxxes not looks theory)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6695, Michael and 12 others
OP tracks your IP and leaks them out to r/inceltears

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 2733 and 1 other person
OP tracks your IP and leaks them out to r/inceltears
its notion, i can't see shit about who clicks it nor do i care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Anyone who doesn't have 1000 rep on here can't click on these links anyway. Best of the best threads can't be accessed by non-members or greycels.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: johncruz12345 and beyourself
it might be good, mirin your effort and dedication

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and Deleted member 7076
Anyone who doesn't have 1000 rep on here can't click on these links anyway. Best of the best threads can't be accessed by non-members or greycels.
if i finish this they most likely will put it in best of best because i will use alot of copy paste from best of the best threads

Thought it was 100 reps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
you gotta do it brother
ezgif-com-crop-gif.875133

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
If you do it, we can sticky it in Best of the Best.
fuck, just found a problem with this. anyone with best of best access can simply post the link in any of the other forums and a sub 100 rep person will have full access to the website.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, LastHopeForNorman and Mouthbreath
fuck, just found a problem with this. anyone with best of best access can simply post the link in any of the other forums and a sub 100 rep person will have full access to the website.

Jfl at the shit some you waste time on.

work with someone on it if it's gonna take too long

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875