Okay, quitting the race larp + here is why I don't look like a full-on pardo

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the chinese 🇨🇳
Everyone irl sees me as white, and I actually don't care that much about race... my DNA test was not wrong, but here is why, even tho I'm 1/4 non-european, I don't look like a pardo-brazilian:

- My mulatto grandpa was ethiopid for the most part, meaning that he was really white-looking, even tho he was black (probably that's why my grandma decided to marry him regardless of his race), together with that, I have sickle cell trait, meaning that my african ancestry had a greater effect in inside things about me than my phenotype

- My amerindian ancestry is 6%, it's so subtle that it is expected for me to not show any amerindian traits... I actually have only one amerindian trait - shovel-shaped incisors, but, no one thinks i'm part amerindian because of that since most people don't even know what shovel-shaped incisors are.

- My north-african + middle-eastern heritage (4-5%) is probably just iberian but wrongly classified, meaning there's a great chance that I'm 80% european instead of 75%

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Beetlejuice, MiroslavBulldosex, Haven and 1 other person
Everyone irl sees me as white, and I actually don't care that much about race... my DNA test was not wrong, but here is why, even tho I'm 1/4 non-european, I don't look like a pardo-brazilian:

- My mulatto grandpa was ethiopid for the most part, meaning that he was really white-looking, even tho he was black (probably that's why my grandma decided to marry him regardless of his race), together with that, I have sickle cell trait, meaning that my african ancestry had a greater effect in inside things about me than my phenotype

- My amerindian ancestry is 6%, it's so subtle that it is expected for me to not show any amerindian traits... I actually have only one amerindian trait - shovel-shaped incisors, but, no one thinks i'm part amerindian because of that since most people don't even know what shovel-shaped incisors are.

- My north-african + middle-eastern heritage (4-5%) is probably just iberian but wrongly classified, meaning there's a great chance that I'm 80% european instead of 75%
You have 0 native trait typical med

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 14478
i look mostly white thankfully, my eyes mog @AlwaysHaveQuestions hard

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and AlwaysHaveQuestions
You have 0 native trait typical med
20210823 110141
20210806 023029

My incisors are still shovel-shaped tho

Shovel_shaped_incisors.png

is shovel shape better
Strength, they have more strength than non-shovel shaped incisors... sickle cell trait is advantageous too, since it makes you kinda "protected" against malaria

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
It exist in europeans too
with less frequency... just like how sickle cell trait also appears in arabs with less frequency, it's still more reasonable to think i inherited them from my amerindian ancestors

with less frequency... just like how sickle cell trait also appears in arabs with less frequency, it's still more reasonable to think i inherited them from my amerindian ancestors
How to understand that you have that stuff

How to understand that you have that stuff
Wdym? I know I have sickle cell traits because of the neonatal heel prick I went through when I was a baby

You’re a LatAm mutt with more white dna

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Wdym? I know I have sickle cell traits because of the neonatal heel prick I went through when I was a baby
I mean how to understand which type of theets you have? Images 81 ramirez haves that kind of ?

Pardos are typically blacker

:cop:

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice