Okay, this is epic

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
Don't mean to sound like an egotistical cunt bragging about my YouTube... but there's a girl who used to be in my class who I always saw but never spoke to. A mate of mine showed her the video and filmed her reaction and she was biting her lips smiling the whole time. He said she found my voice sexy and now she's added me on snapchat. I told him I'm not gonna pop up and if she wants the D she'll have to. As I'm writing this she just popped up lmao.

Just voicemax bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, dogtown, nattycel and 1 other person
Don't mean to sound like an egotistical cunt bragging about my YouTube... but there's a girl who used to be in my class who I always saw but never spoke to. A mate of mine showed her the video and filmed her reaction and she was biting her lips smiling the whole time. He said she found my voice sexy and now she's added me on snapchat. I told him I'm not gonna pop up and if she wants the D she'll have to. As I'm writing this she just popped up lmao.

Just voicemax bro.
DO THE SEX WITH HER NOW

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin
voice can halo/failo u so hard, people underestimate it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, dogtown, Coping and 1 other person
Mmmm. Oonga boonga in her vagina :p
u should say that to her during sex. like borat

unfortunately i have a high ogred voice from years of yelling at people

Fuck her right in the pussy

u should say that to her during sex. like borat

unfortunately i have a high ogred voice from years of yelling at people
I spent a long time trying to talk higher pitched to sound more NT and less monotone smfh if only I knew my voice wasn't a piece of shit. I think this all stemmed from primary school, when a teacher pulled me out of class and they thought my parents beat me because I always sounded depressed and one day came in with a mark on my nose lmao.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Just ecelebmax I suppose. Gotta make some vids myself in order to get laid. :feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and mojopin
Voice is very important and underrated, high pitch voice makes you a bitch automatically

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Mewcel and Deleted member 701
Females are praising you on youtube

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and dogtown
cope

its all LOOKS

Joke brah? Why has she added me and said my voice turns her on then?

your looks turn her on. she just commented on your voice as to sound less shallow.

your looks turn her on. she just commented on your voice as to sound less shallow.
Sure my looks did. But if I sounded like a bitch it would failo me hard

Proof of Status Maxxing tbh.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and mojopin
I hope your parents keep dragging u down and hold u back from ur goals, also ur utube career to not last long and die fast. Thats what u deserve

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I hope your parents keep dragging u down and hold u back from ur goals, also ur utube career to not last long and die fast. Thats what u deserve
Y do you hate him?

that ogre removed from his description 'special thanks to tony' once he got views
I'll give you special thanks in my next video Tony I swear...