Okay, will I FUCKING lose weight if I eat 1000kcal a DAY?

Azonin

Azonin

White HTN 6'4 8x5
Im kind of tired of being bloated/fat, I try a 1500kcal diet and it just feels either noneffective whatsoever (literally) or I will lose weight in 2 years, is it possible, in 2 months, to lose noticeable weight eating only 1000kcal and incorporating a shit ton of cardio and cold showers etc? Sunlight literally whatever

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, glizzygnasher68 and <6PSLcel
Just eat 1500 cal and exercise more. No one on this fucking site wants to exercise, all you know is starvation

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Eriot Lodger and MaghrebGator
Just eat 1500 cal and exercise more. No one on this fucking site wants to exercise, all you know is starvation
I exercise all the time, if I lost weight I would be HTN

• +1
Reactions: ascension
4253527_1721408478908.png
yeah thats not me

You will lose collagen everything musclew too glycogen eat always surplus raw foods whatever
Im kind of tired of being bloated/fat, I try a 1500kcal diet and it just feels either noneffective whatsoever (literally) or I will lose weight in 2 years, is it possible, in 2 months, to lose noticeable weight eating only 1000kcal and incorporating a shit ton of cardio and cold showers etc? Sunlight literally whateverl

You will lose collagen everything musclew too glycogen eat always surplus raw foods whatever
i already have good skin, even if i can just fast with bone broth its not a big deal

i already have good skin, even if i can just fast with bone broth its not a big deal
Okay smartass u fake posting

Im kind of tired of being bloated/fat, I try a 1500kcal diet and it just feels either noneffective whatsoever (literally) or I will lose weight in 2 years, is it possible, in 2 months, to lose noticeable weight eating only 1000kcal and incorporating a shit ton of cardio and cold showers etc? Sunlight literally whatever
Your metabolism will be worse if you do so since ur body will adapt to 1k cal/ day and when u stop starving yourself ur body will do the "most" of the food its getting making you put on wight eaiser. I would say eat 1.5k-1.8k cal/day and do cardio, weight lifting, sauna.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustCope and raleqtambrobret
Your metabolism will be worse if you do so since ur body will adapt to 1k cal/ day and when u stop starving yourself ur body will do the "most" of the food its getting making you put on wight eaiser. I would say eat 1.5k-1.8k cal/day and do cardio, weight lifting, sauna.
doesnt it take time for the body to adapt to that?

like it would be fine if for monday - friday i had a very low calorie diet like that but then saturday-sunday i ate maintenance

doesnt it take time for the body to adapt to that?

like it would be fine if for monday - friday i had a very low calorie diet like that but then saturday-sunday i ate maintenance
Not sure but my body adapted to it after a month so when I started eating the amount of cals i used to for maintain i started to gain weighg fast

Not sure but my body adapted to it after a month so when I started eating the amount of cals i used to for maintain i started to gain weighg fast
okay

thats why the 5:2 diet exists, for 5 days people eat a shit low calorie amount (typically 600kcal) and then the remaining 2 days they eat normal (about 2000kcal)

• +1
Reactions: beniman
that’s what i did, now am build like an auschwitz survivor

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
that’s what i did, now am build like an auschwitz survivor
im a complete beginner as long as incorporate muscle exercise I should be able to at least maintain it

Walk a lot it's the biggest calorie burner if you don't want to suffer. Upload a counting steps app that tells you how many calories you burned walking.

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Costcosuperstore
Walk a lot it's the biggest calorie burner if you don't want to suffer. Upload a counting steps app that tells you how many calories you burned walking.
Nah man my face just has prominent zygos and decent jawline but its just that its a bit fat

I think Ill stick to the 5:2 diet its basically ideal IMO, 5 days you eat low as fuck like a diabetes patient (600kcal) then for the other 2 days you either eat maintenance or if youre feeling special a bit above

Because im a complete beginner and the entire year i havent moved out of my bed I believe I wont lose too much muscle if I incorporate muscle exercise

You are 180 cm 105 kg
oh hell nah my standing bag for boxing is 181cm my eye level is slightly above it, like 6 foot 182-183cm

Nah man my face just has prominent zygos and decent jawline but its just that its a bit fat

I think Ill stick to the 5:2 diet its basically ideal IMO, 5 days you eat low as fuck like a diabetes patient (600kcal) then for the other 2 days you either eat maintenance or if youre feeling special a bit above

Because im a complete beginner and the entire year i havent moved out of my bed I believe I wont lose too much muscle if I incorporate muscle exercise
In fact if you are a beginner you should work out weught lifting and minimize calories for the first months (Put it 1200-1300 if you don't want to feel miserable, and even then). With noobie gains you will have some few months in which you will only gain muscle and everything you will burn will be fat.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Azonin
If you weigh 100kg, 1,000 kcal is way overkill. Even 1,500 kcal.

here you go
plug in your age, gender, height, weight, activity level and goal (I recommend -1lb/week) and it'll tell you how many calories to eat. Don't concern yourself with macros.
Don't obsess over the scale. Measure your waist circumference once every 3 weeks. Buy one of these things.
If you lose weight very rapidly, you may be left with loose skin.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Azonin
If you weigh 100kg, 1,000 kcal is way overkill. Even 1,500 kcal.

here you go
plug in your age, gender, height, weight, activity level and goal (I recommend -1lb/week) and it'll tell you how many calories to eat. Don't concern yourself with macros.
Don't obsess over the scale. Measure your waist circumference once every 3 weeks.
If you lose weight very rapidly, you may be left with loose skin.
Im thinking about it, fat is mainly my goal but ofc i dont wanna lose muscle my smv would basically not change if that happened after leaning

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
eat 2000 calories and workout 3-4 times a week for a hour, so like during you sessions do like 5 minutes of jogging and 10 minutes of walking fast, then 45 min of lifting.

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Costcosuperstore and Azonin
eat 2000 calories and workout 3-4 times a week for a hour, so like during you sessions do like 5 minutes of jogging and 10 minutes of walking fast, then 45 min of lifting.
if i do 1200kcal will i see progress in a month?