Okcupid.. wtf is this shit? Gave me just 5 swipes before swipe restricting me for a day

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
I shit you not just loaded up the app, it says I have 12 likes.

Okay so I begin swiping to find them, about 30 seconds later after the 5th swipe it says “you are out of likes please wait 9 hours”

I get 5 swipes..?

what the literal fuck..? I didn’t even get to the 12 likes...

I think all these dating apps are literally giving you 5-10 swipes now.. I heard that it’s a new change most dating apps are doing(recently as in the last couple of months)

They want you to read the bios or some bullshit and not just swipe right.. this is bullshit. I never read the bios and just pick from the women I match with. I don’t even read bios in general. I just look at her body etc..

this is bad for ONS guys who just want to pump and dump and have a rotation of women. I don’t wanna know you hoe

This app literally puts you in a scarcity mindset

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, noodlelover, .👽. and 2 others
bruh only fat ugly women use ok cupid

bruh only fat ugly women use ok cupid
It’s not just okcupid

it’s hinge, lovoo, tagged, BADOO, pof

All these apps recently put a limit to your swipes to where it’s just 10 swipes . On badoo you could actually used to swipe unlimited(or atleast like 600+) but they too have made the change

they’re trying to put men in a scarcity mindset

I can’t even send pictures on any of these other apps JFL. It makes it to where you have to small talk. Can’t get straight to the point

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899
it’s hinge
Maybe just the algo showing what it thinks are your looksmatches. Hinge has the highest quality women but they're more serious then goes Bumble

Maybe just the algo showing what it thinks are your looksmatches. Hinge has the highest quality women but they're more serious then goes Bumble
?

the problem is these apps are giving me just 5-10 swipes a day

that’s the problem

I downloaded bumble and it gave 5-6 swipes before it said you have no more swipes for today... just wtf... bumble used to be unlimited swipes. I remember going on that bitch and swiping thousands of people a day. Now all these apps are changing this and putting you in a scarcity mindset

Last edited:
This actually might benefit the shithole that is OLD.

They know that guys who are there are more desperate on average and play the numbers game. Some probably will even pay for premium membership to get to do unlimited likes.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
This actually might benefit the shithole that is OLD.
How the fuck would it benefit online dating?

it literally makes it to where you’re in a scarcity mindset for the male. You’re either a fucking simp or some ltr fag who thinks he’s one tru luv who ain’t getting gangbanged will settle with him

this is bad for chads who want a rotation of women, and bad for average guys who play numbers game

They know women will get 100% success rate matches, so if she swipes 10 times that 10 matches

a man has to swipe more to get matches

It's better
If men swipe on everything, every woman has 3000 likes to boost her ego
This will put women in a scarcity mindset as well

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, The Moggee, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
does this apply to women also? if not its giga cucked

It's better
If men swipe on everything, every woman has 3000 likes to boost her ego
This will put women in a scarcity mindset as well

no lmfao

women will still get just as many matches

this is only good for beta providers who believe in marrriages and lets who want to ltr a “unicorn” who gets gangbanged by chad and tyrone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
no lmfao

women will still get just as many matches

this is only good for beta providers who believe in marrriages and lets who want to ltr a “unicorn” who gets gangbanged by chad and tyrone
If men swipe less, women will have less matches

That's logic, you can't argue

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Preoximerianas
If men swipe less, women will have less matches

That's logic, you can't argue
they will have 1000 instead of 2000 matches

I shit you not just loaded up the app, it says I have 12 likes.

Okay so I begin swiping to find them, about 30 seconds later after the 5th swipe it says “you are out of likes please wait 9 hours”

I get 5 swipes..?

what the literal fuck..? I didn’t even get to the 12 likes...

I think all these dating apps are literally giving you 5-10 swipes now.. I heard that it’s a new change most dating apps are doing(recently as in the last couple of months)

They want you to read the bios or some bullshit and not just swipe right.. this is bullshit. I never read the bios and just pick from the women I match with. I don’t even read bios in general. I just look at her body etc..

this is bad for ONS guys who just want to pump and dump and have a rotation of women. I don’t wanna know you hoe

This app literally puts you in a scarcity mindset
normal, not just you

This is really good news for most guys, because women getting less matches means a better chance of getting a girl. When she would get hundreds of matches she would only choose the giga Chads, or choose no one and just take the ego boost. Especially good for High Tier normies, which could maybe date mid tier normie girls now, but we'll see.

Also good for any one who moneymaxes, because I don't doubt on most of these apps you can just buy more swipes.

This is really good news for most guys, because women getting less matches means a better chance of getting a girl. When she would get hundreds of matches she would only choose the giga Chads, or choose no one and just take the ego boost. Especially good for High Tier normies, which could maybe date mid tier normie girls now, but we'll see.

Also good for any one who moneymaxes, because I don't doubt on most of these apps you can just buy more swipes.
This is not good for guys who want 50+ girls in there dms in a week.

This is only good for the beta bux ltr provider faggots who want to find there “one tru luv”