okok forget abt chad

g4rlic

g4rlic

urkcel misogynist
Joined
Dec 31, 2024
Posts
10,149
Reputation
11,262
on observing ppl who jestermaxx who are lets say mtn and below

what do Foids find funny

what do guys do to jestermaxx assuming they are ugly
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Nerogen and ragingmanlet
@Lefty Rankin , @ other slayers or whatever
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet and Lefty Rankin
I don't really jester. I'm just as uncouth in real life as I am on here. Worse even, because in real life I can and often do force interractions.

I hate modern redpill because it made certain truths corny to talk about, because most of those guys are fucking dorks, but I don't ever really adopt anybody else's frame. I do when I'm trying to decieve someone, like in job interviews or whatever, but never when I'm trying to seduce. Think of how @Clavicular acts when he's hopped up on adderal. That's how I am with girls I like, but with better wit/intuition. I love to push boundaries of comfort when I like someone. Girls often laugh at things I say but it's not because I'm trying to be funny. It's because they like me.

The way I seduce women I'm interested in is through selective revelation of genuine aspects of my character. Often I'll do it through the use of other people.

Here's a simple example of what I mean.

Act I

I might act neutral around a new girl I like. At first I won't give her anything noteworthy to grasp onto. If I interact with her it will be platonic. Not friendly, but not unfriendly either. Then when I'm alone with one of the girl's female friends, or just around a friend of hers' when the girl herself isn't around, I might reveal one of my "worst" qualities. I might say something extremely blunt that reveals a certain cruel or "heartless" aspect of my nature. Or I might respond to someone who's trying to be friendly to me in a mean or cutting way. I might even respond that way toward the girl's friend. It will surely be talked about in front of the girl I like. Often times though I've already got this reputation and it proceeds me, so I don't have to sit around waiting for the perfect opportunity to reveal this part of myself.

Act II

After giving my first act a short time to sink in I'll progress toward revealing another genuine aspect of my nature, which is interesting and seemingly contradicts the first. Often times this will be in front of the girl I like herself, but not always. For example, I'm very good with children. Not in a faggy domesticated Western way, but in a masculine teasing way which kids really love. I genuine love children so this always works very well. If the girl I like is around, or one of her friends whom I haven't revealed anything deep about myself in front of, I might let them see me interacting with a child. When I was a cook at the Chinese restaurant I had all the pretty white highschool girls in the front instantly wanting to suck me off one day after one of the managers brought her 6 year old daughter in the restauraunt for like 30 minutes when she came on her off day to drop something off. In their minds they're like, "Oh my goodness. This guy's such a bastard but he's so LOVELY and MANLY with little Rachel! I never would have imagined! WOW ❤️❤️❤️" This kind of thing makes girls wet. They're not like us. Intrigue is key.

That's just one example. There's a million I could give. I built quite the repertoire over the years before I finally got married.

Chinese has also given me a lot of opportunities to cheat if I were the type. I had one 19 year old lingering around me for months at the last place I worked, after simply hearing me speak Chinese to my wife over the phone out in the hallway one time when she stepped out of the office to go outside for a bit of fresh air. She was a new girl who didn't know I was married or anything about my background. She had probably heard me at some point before that say something in the office that might make a person think I'm a conventionally dumb redneck or what have you. I always speak to my wife in Chinese over the phone when I'm at work if we're duscussing things I don't want people to know about in case they overhear.

@jnxy
@sasha108
@Seth Walsh
@sonic55555
个
You guys should learn something. I know you guys are pitiful but I want you all to eventually do better in life.
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cb006, ibmh, g4rlic and 1 other person
I don't really jester. I'm just as uncouth in real life as I am on here. Worse even, because in real life I can and often do force interractions.

I hate modern redpill because it made certain truths corny to talk about, because most of those guys are fucking dorks, but I don't ever really adopt anybody else's frame. I do when I'm trying to decieve someone, like in job interviews or whatever, but never when I'm trying to seduce. Think of how @Clavicular acts when he's hopped up on adderal. That's how I am with girls I like, but with better wit/intuition. I love to push boundaries of comfort when I like someone. Girls often laugh at things I say but it's not because I'm trying to be funny. It's because they like me.

The way I seduce women I'm interested in is through selective revelation of genuine aspects of my character. Often I'll do it through the use of other people.

Here's a simple example of what I mean.

Act I

I might act neutral around a new girl I like. At first I won't give her anything noteworthy to grasp onto. If I interact with her it will be platonic. Not friendly, but not unfriendly either. Then when I'm alone with one of the girl's female friends, or just around a friend of hers' when the girl herself isn't around, I might reveal one of my "worst" qualities. I might say something extremely blunt that reveals a certain cruel or "heartless" aspect of my nature. Or I might respond to someone who's trying to be friendly to me in a mean or cutting way. I might even respond that way toward the girl's friend. It will surely be talked about in front of the girl I like. Often times though I've already got this reputation and it proceeds me, so I don't have to sit around waiting for the perfect opportunity to reveal this part of myself.

Act II

After giving my first act a short time to sink in I'll progress toward revealing another genuine aspect of my nature, which is interesting and seemingly contradicts the first. Often times this will be in front of the girl I like herself, but not always. For example, I'm very good with children. Not in a faggy domesticated Western way, but in a masculine teasing way which kids really love. I genuine love children so this always works very well. If the girl I like is around, or one of her friends whom I haven't revealed anything deep about myself in front of, I might let them see me interacting with a child. When I was a cook at the Chinese restaurant I had all the pretty white highschool girls in the front instantly wanting to suck me off one day after one of the managers brought her 6 year old daughter in the restauraunt for like 30 minutes when she came on her off day to drop something off. In their minds they're like, "Oh my goodness. This guy's such a bastard but he's so LOVELY and MANLY with little Rachel! I never would have imagined! WOW ❤️❤️❤️" This kind of thing makes girls wet. They're not like us. Intrigue is key.

That's just one example. There's a million I could give. I built quite the repertoire over the years before I finally got married.

Chinese has also given me a lot of opportunities to cheat if I were the type. I had one 19 year old lingering around me for months at the last place I worked, after simply hearing me speak Chinese to my wife over the phone out in the hallway one time when she stepped out of the office to go outside for a bit of fresh air. She was a new girl who didn't know I was married or anything about my background. She had probably heard me at some point before that say something in the office that might make a person think I'm a conventionally dumb redneck or what have you. I always speak to my wife in Chinese over the phone when I'm at work if we're duscussing things I don't want people to know about in case they overhear.

@jnxy
@sasha108
@Seth Walsh
@sonic55555
个
You guys should learn something. I know you guys are pitiful but I want you all to eventually do better in life.
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: cb006, jnxy, g4rlic and 1 other person
Sorry, internet's fucked up. Double posted.
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cb006, g4rlic and ragingmanlet
@ragingmanlet, I see you baby. Shakin that ass.
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cb006, g4rlic and ragingmanlet
I don't really jester. I'm just as uncouth in real life as I am on here. Worse even, because in real life I can and often do force interractions.

I hate modern redpill because it made certain truths corny to talk about, because most of those guys are fucking dorks, but I don't ever really adopt anybody else's frame. I do when I'm trying to decieve someone, like in job interviews or whatever, but never when I'm trying to seduce. Think of how @Clavicular acts when he's hopped up on adderal. That's how I am with girls I like, but with better wit/intuition. I love to push boundaries of comfort when I like someone. Girls often laugh at things I say but it's not because I'm trying to be funny. It's because they like me.

The way I seduce women I'm interested in is through selective revelation of genuine aspects of my character. Often I'll do it through the use of other people.

Here's a simple example of what I mean.

Act I

I might act neutral around a new girl I like. At first I won't give her anything noteworthy to grasp onto. If I interact with her it will be platonic. Not friendly, but not unfriendly either. Then when I'm alone with one of the girl's female friends, or just around a friend of hers' when the girl herself isn't around, I might reveal one of my "worst" qualities. I might say something extremely blunt that reveals a certain cruel or "heartless" aspect of my nature. Or I might respond to someone who's trying to be friendly to me in a mean or cutting way. I might even respond that way toward the girl's friend. It will surely be talked about in front of the girl I like. Often times though I've already got this reputation and it proceeds me, so I don't have to sit around waiting for the perfect opportunity to reveal this part of myself.

Act II

After giving my first act a short time to sink in I'll progress toward revealing another genuine aspect of my nature, which is interesting and seemingly contradicts the first. Often times this will be in front of the girl I like herself, but not always. For example, I'm very good with children. Not in a faggy domesticated Western way, but in a masculine teasing way which kids really love. I genuine love children so this always works very well. If the girl I like is around, or one of her friends whom I haven't revealed anything deep about myself in front of, I might let them see me interacting with a child. When I was a cook at the Chinese restaurant I had all the pretty white highschool girls in the front instantly wanting to suck me off one day after one of the managers brought her 6 year old daughter in the restauraunt for like 30 minutes when she came on her off day to drop something off. In their minds they're like, "Oh my goodness. This guy's such a bastard but he's so LOVELY and MANLY with little Rachel! I never would have imagined! WOW ❤️❤️❤️" This kind of thing makes girls wet. They're not like us. Intrigue is key.

That's just one example. There's a million I could give. I built quite the repertoire over the years before I finally got married.

Chinese has also given me a lot of opportunities to cheat if I were the type. I had one 19 year old lingering around me for months at the last place I worked, after simply hearing me speak Chinese to my wife over the phone out in the hallway one time when she stepped out of the office to go outside for a bit of fresh air. She was a new girl who didn't know I was married or anything about my background. She had probably heard me at some point before that say something in the office that might make a person think I'm a conventionally dumb redneck or what have you. I always speak to my wife in Chinese over the phone when I'm at work if we're duscussing things I don't want people to know about in case they overhear.

@jnxy
@sasha108
@Seth Walsh
@sonic55555
个
You guys should learn something. I know you guys are pitiful but I want you all to eventually do better in life.
pretty insightful actually. create intrigue. a little push pull. show you are strong but principled. your a good guy because you choose to be not because you have to be
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
I don't really jester. I'm just as uncouth in real life as I am on here. Worse even, because in real life I can and often do force interractions.

I hate modern redpill because it made certain truths corny to talk about, because most of those guys are fucking dorks, but I don't ever really adopt anybody else's frame. I do when I'm trying to decieve someone, like in job interviews or whatever, but never when I'm trying to seduce. Think of how @Clavicular acts when he's hopped up on adderal. That's how I am with girls I like, but with better wit/intuition. I love to push boundaries of comfort when I like someone. Girls often laugh at things I say but it's not because I'm trying to be funny. It's because they like me.

The way I seduce women I'm interested in is through selective revelation of genuine aspects of my character. Often I'll do it through the use of other people.

Here's a simple example of what I mean.

Act I

I might act neutral around a new girl I like. At first I won't give her anything noteworthy to grasp onto. If I interact with her it will be platonic. Not friendly, but not unfriendly either. Then when I'm alone with one of the girl's female friends, or just around a friend of hers' when the girl herself isn't around, I might reveal one of my "worst" qualities. I might say something extremely blunt that reveals a certain cruel or "heartless" aspect of my nature. Or I might respond to someone who's trying to be friendly to me in a mean or cutting way. I might even respond that way toward the girl's friend. It will surely be talked about in front of the girl I like. Often times though I've already got this reputation and it proceeds me, so I don't have to sit around waiting for the perfect opportunity to reveal this part of myself.

Act II

After giving my first act a short time to sink in I'll progress toward revealing another genuine aspect of my nature, which is interesting and seemingly contradicts the first. Often times this will be in front of the girl I like herself, but not always. For example, I'm very good with children. Not in a faggy domesticated Western way, but in a masculine teasing way which kids really love. I genuine love children so this always works very well. If the girl I like is around, or one of her friends whom I haven't revealed anything deep about myself in front of, I might let them see me interacting with a child. When I was a cook at the Chinese restaurant I had all the pretty white highschool girls in the front instantly wanting to suck me off one day after one of the managers brought her 6 year old daughter in the restauraunt for like 30 minutes when she came on her off day to drop something off. In their minds they're like, "Oh my goodness. This guy's such a bastard but he's so LOVELY and MANLY with little Rachel! I never would have imagined! WOW ❤️❤️❤️" This kind of thing makes girls wet. They're not like us. Intrigue is key.

That's just one example. There's a million I could give. I built quite the repertoire over the years before I finally got married.

Chinese has also given me a lot of opportunities to cheat if I were the type. I had one 19 year old lingering around me for months at the last place I worked, after simply hearing me speak Chinese to my wife over the phone out in the hallway one time when she stepped out of the office to go outside for a bit of fresh air. She was a new girl who didn't know I was married or anything about my background. She had probably heard me at some point before that say something in the office that might make a person think I'm a conventionally dumb redneck or what have you. I always speak to my wife in Chinese over the phone when I'm at work if we're duscussing things I don't want people to know about in case they overhear.

@jnxy
@sasha108
@Seth Walsh
@sonic55555
个
You guys should learn something. I know you guys are pitiful but I want you all to eventually do better in life.
This nigga tagged me at the top :feelskek:

@Gudlifer

Yeah but DNR bud, to much text, don’t ever tag me again :feelstastyman:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Gudlifer and g4rlic
This nigga tagged me at the top :feelskek:

@Gudlifer

Yeah but DNR bud, to much text, don’t ever tag me again :feelstastyman:
get ur life together bud. when the priest calls you, you come to the altar
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, cb006 and jnxy
get ur life together bud. when the priest calls you, you come to the altar
This mag beats animals, his wife and prolly also his son.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and g4rlic
I don't really jester. I'm just as uncouth in real life as I am on here. Worse even, because in real life I can and often do force interractions.

I hate modern redpill because it made certain truths corny to talk about, because most of those guys are fucking dorks, but I don't ever really adopt anybody else's frame. I do when I'm trying to decieve someone, like in job interviews or whatever, but never when I'm trying to seduce. Think of how @Clavicular acts when he's hopped up on adderal. That's how I am with girls I like, but with better wit/intuition. I love to push boundaries of comfort when I like someone. Girls often laugh at things I say but it's not because I'm trying to be funny. It's because they like me.

The way I seduce women I'm interested in is through selective revelation of genuine aspects of my character. Often I'll do it through the use of other people.

Here's a simple example of what I mean.

Act I

I might act neutral around a new girl I like. At first I won't give her anything noteworthy to grasp onto. If I interact with her it will be platonic. Not friendly, but not unfriendly either. Then when I'm alone with one of the girl's female friends, or just around a friend of hers' when the girl herself isn't around, I might reveal one of my "worst" qualities. I might say something extremely blunt that reveals a certain cruel or "heartless" aspect of my nature. Or I might respond to someone who's trying to be friendly to me in a mean or cutting way. I might even respond that way toward the girl's friend. It will surely be talked about in front of the girl I like. Often times though I've already got this reputation and it proceeds me, so I don't have to sit around waiting for the perfect opportunity to reveal this part of myself.

Act II

After giving my first act a short time to sink in I'll progress toward revealing another genuine aspect of my nature, which is interesting and seemingly contradicts the first. Often times this will be in front of the girl I like herself, but not always. For example, I'm very good with children. Not in a faggy domesticated Western way, but in a masculine teasing way which kids really love. I genuine love children so this always works very well. If the girl I like is around, or one of her friends whom I haven't revealed anything deep about myself in front of, I might let them see me interacting with a child. When I was a cook at the Chinese restaurant I had all the pretty white highschool girls in the front instantly wanting to suck me off one day after one of the managers brought her 6 year old daughter in the restauraunt for like 30 minutes when she came on her off day to drop something off. In their minds they're like, "Oh my goodness. This guy's such a bastard but he's so LOVELY and MANLY with little Rachel! I never would have imagined! WOW ❤️❤️❤️" This kind of thing makes girls wet. They're not like us. Intrigue is key.

That's just one example. There's a million I could give. I built quite the repertoire over the years before I finally got married.

Chinese has also given me a lot of opportunities to cheat if I were the type. I had one 19 year old lingering around me for months at the last place I worked, after simply hearing me speak Chinese to my wife over the phone out in the hallway one time when she stepped out of the office to go outside for a bit of fresh air. She was a new girl who didn't know I was married or anything about my background. She had probably heard me at some point before that say something in the office that might make a person think I'm a conventionally dumb redneck or what have you. I always speak to my wife in Chinese over the phone when I'm at work if we're duscussing things I don't want people to know about in case they overhear.

@jnxy
@sasha108
@Seth Walsh
@sonic55555
个
You guys should learn something. I know you guys are pitiful but I want you all to eventually do better in life.
At what age did you go to China? Do you have any regrets? When did you start to learn Chinese?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and g4rlic
This nigga tagged me at the top :feelskek:

@Gudlifer

Yeah but DNR bud, to much text, don’t ever tag me again :feelstastyman:
Why'd you tag your grotesque handed boyfriend?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: g4rlic and jnxy
At what age did you go to China? Do you have any regrets? When did you start to learn Chinese?
I went to China whe I was 23 and stayed till 33. Started learning Chinese the day I landed in China.
 
  • +1
Reactions: cb006 and g4rlic

Similar threads

young_vampire
Replies
2
Views
21
young_vampire
young_vampire
nigHT.143
Replies
9
Views
36
nigHT.143
nigHT.143
dnr.niglet
Replies
8
Views
48
pleasevanity
pleasevanity
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
4
Views
29
GonorrhoeaGobbler
GonorrhoeaGobbler
g4rlic
Replies
13
Views
35
g4rlic
g4rlic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top