olanzapine or Antipsychotic i warn you dont Take them

Htobrother

Htobrother

6ft1
Still haunts me Till this day
This Shit pills
Last Winter I was probably above 550ng dl t natty Like always Feeling good in Winter lean and decent size great hair fresh skin everything is nice
Then after 1 month of 10mg olanzapine i Test
340ng/dl
This IS where all the Shit started nd symptoms
I got Binge eating Bf went Up to 24 from 15 in 1 month bloat and fat No sleep for weeks
Then my errections were 0 for 2 months i thought i had a pussy Had a suicide attempt with sugar overdose of 600g at once
Any my Test was 250 at the end
Been on trt since may everything working again
Stopped trt recently been 4 weeks and everything working and recovering thank god gonna add aromasin and Zink and Lots of sleep and Low Stress in 4 months 550 again
My Hair got worse and curly from the Stress and giga fluctiations but im Sure IT gonna be Like IT was in Winter after i Recovered.
The pills of the devil
Almost a year of battle

I warned you

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
lol i took those and also ssris and benzos

in 4 months i was back to normal and now im euphoric 24/7. u need to treat ur body like a car and know what to fix

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
lol i took those and also ssris and benzos

in 4 months i was back to normal and now im euphoric 24/7. u need to treat ur body like a car and know what to fix
Yes this was january
Now im returning Back to normal again
Except my natural t Levels are recovering slowly
Look how long it takes

• Hmm...
Yes this was january
Now im returning Back to normal again
Except my natural t Levels are recovering slowly
Look how long it takes
my T level is back to 820 ng/dl and im 15 kg overweight.

Good . I got of trt since 3 weeks so
In 3 months i should be Back at Baseline right?.when Not taking any pills
take bromocriptine , it is the antidote to the poisoning of the antipsychotic. 1.25 mg twice a day after a small meal will have ur gonada producing T again. Other micronutrients can also help but this is key

• Love it
take bromocriptine , it is the antidote to the poisoning of the antipsychotic. 1.25 mg twice a day after a small meal will have ur gonada producing T again. Other micronutrients can also help but this is key
Woww bro ur a Genius thank you very much

I have a question im still a Bit slow and tired but stopped the pills Long Time ago
Does that mean high prolactine?
Or what IS that did you have IT too

I have a question im still a Bit slow and tired but stopped the pills Long Time ago
Does that mean high prolactine?
Or what IS that did you have IT too
antipsychotics kill dopamine neurons and downregulate the dopamine receptor. bromocriptine will bring that system back up and if u were on anti psychotics u most probably have high prl , low dopamine, high serotonin combo. bromocriptine fixes all those, but u have to cycle it two weeks on ,1 week break and again two weeks on. There are many other things u can do to fix all of this but this is the base, without it progress will be 4 x as long

• Love it
antipsychotics kill dopamine neurons and downregulate the dopamine receptor. bromocriptine will bring that system back up and if u were on anti psychotics u most probably have high prl , low dopamine, high serotonin combo. bromocriptine fixes all those, but u have to cycle it two weeks on ,1 week break and again two weeks on. There are many other things u can do to fix all of this but this is the base, without it progress will be 4 x as long
Thanks Brother ♥️
Yes exactly
Just in case i cant get IT from a doc
Is there a alternative what i can do to BE this euphoric high Energy fast Guy and normal t Production?
Faster

I guess to Recover faster Is using natural antiprolactins
Vitamin b6 p5p.
Vitamin e
High Dosed

• +1
Thanks Brother ♥️
Yes exactly
Just in case i cant get IT from a doc
Is there a alternative what i can do to BE this euphoric high Energy fast Guy and normal t Production?
Faster
mucuna pruriens/ lsd microdosing if u can find a dealer. other dopaminergics MAY also help, like bromantane / l tyrosine. Ideally u should be taking atleast 6 or 7 things so u have all ur bases covered and can recover fasteest

• +1
oh yea i forgot p5p lol. yea defo works.
Is this slower movement /reactions/Thing you know what i mean .high prolactine?
Im Not that slow but i used to move very quick Like adhdcel ..

• +1
Is this slower movement /reactions/Thing you know what i mean .high prolactine?
Im Not that slow but i used to move very quick Like adhdcel ..
can also be low copper, but yea low dopamine means slow reflexes. high dopamine actually increases reflex sppeed which is why people on speed / meth are on edge cos their brain is 180 kmph. alzheimers ppl w low dopamine have slow reactions for this reason

• +1
can also be low copper, but yea low dopamine means slow reflexes. high dopamine actually increases reflex sppeed which is why people on speed / meth are on edge cos their brain is 180 kmph. alzheimers ppl w low dopamine have slow reactions for this reason
So It Recovers but Takes months
I was Like im on Speed but without anything but at that time i also Had Symptoms of psychosis.

Now im moving way slower and react
But will Turn to Baseline

I will Focus on lowering prolactine for now and giving myself time

So It Recovers but Takes months
alzheimers have complete cell death , but antipsychotics are reversbible, sadly many people dont know it has fucked their T levels and dopamine so they never go back to their old self

• +1
alzheimers have complete cell death , but antipsychotics are reversbible, sadly many people dont know it has fucked their T levels and dopamine so they never go back to their old self

Can we say It takes Up to 9 months for Dopamine to Recover if dont do anything?
Like you was before and you doc was bout to prescribe you pills Cuz Muh you too active or energetic

• +1