Old black lady at Macys called me cutey and sugar

Banasura

Banasura

The Sun Kang
Was walking autisticaly around Macy's because my phone was out of charge when one of the old ladies saw me and asked if I was looking for something I told her no when she joked she'd seen me walking around in circles a couple of times (was thinking about ways to destroy the collective and how sweet victory will be), she then proceeded to give me compliments saying I looked cute and sweet, I asked her if I could charge my phone, after it charged she saw my background and remarked at how handsome I was. Truly lifefuel moment. Beats retarded lies from young womyn any day. You will never feel the joy and happiness of being called handsome by a sweet old black lady at the mall faggot.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 42009, Deleted member 31155, ascendedd and 1 other person
Its always positive when someone calls you handsome but it doesn't mean much coming from a nigger.

• WTF
Reactions: Gengar
Lifefuel for bug eyed currycels such as ourselves.

Told u bro, ur atleast htn and chadlite in ur best pictures

• +1
Reactions: Banasura
It’s always positive when someone calls you handsome but it doesn't mean much coming from a nigger.
Ur a faggot, getting called cute by an ugly young womyn would hardly get an emotion out of me but a sweet compliment from an old lady almost made me blush. She wouldn’t say a thing to ur ugly face

Ur a faggot, getting called cute by an ugly young womyn would hardly get an emotion out of me but a sweet compliment from an old lady almost made me blush. She wouldn’t say a thing to ur ugly face

But, she's a nigger.

• WTF
Reactions: Gengar
absolutely false this is from a queen who has grandchildren older than u and has the wisdom and experience of seeing beutey trends change through time and gained extensive knowledge for what is good-looking and what is ugly. stay mad faggot.

• Woah
Reactions: Ricky212
@Blackgymmax what do u have to say about this? or r u still in ur hypnosis sunken place??

Cope. you’re not cute, you’re ugly as shit

lifefuel man

• +1
Reactions: Banasura