Reactions: MoggerM, Sub0, humanoidsub7 and 23 others
Imma start using @ElBastardo guide to get light eyes

dark triad maxxing.
Stop being a blue eyes femboy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerM, aleksander, midlatinocel and 9 others
How do you even see someone's blue eyes in a club where you can barely see?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, datboijj, zura and 3 others
coloring is the most brutal pill, but eyes aren't the most brutal part of it.

undertones are the harshest one, if you have yellow undertones like indians and some southern/eastern europeans do you're fucked because it's associated with sickness, it's the kind of tones a person suffering from undiagnosed diabetes has, same goes for being sickly pale which is caused by blue tones.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, midlatinocel, Sub0 and 13 others

undertones are the harshest one, if you have yellow undertones like indians and some southern/eastern europeans do you're fucked because it's associated with sickness, it's the kind of tones a person suffering from undiagnosed diabetes has, same goes for being sickly pale which is caused by blue tones.
Which is the ideal coloring according to you ?

@Amnesia solitica? which ones?

• +1
Reactions: tacomaxxing

You cannot deny JBI theory, pictured here is the average Mumbai slums resident. He has a vedic golden undertone reminiscent of the gods. White women are Chadpreet only.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 33579 and 1 other person
Which is the ideal coloring according to you ?
red and or orange tones, the 'outdoorsy' skin people get when they're under the sun and active a lot, it's partially caused by proper bloodflow so you can't get it from just tanning, it's probably evolutionary driven because unless you're healthy you won't have it.

that being said, some people are cursed with those yellow tones and never get this regardless of what they do, so they always look 'sickly', you can hide it somewhat with bb creams, but they also often get these nasty darker tones around the eyes that are much harder to hide.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Kamui, datboijj and 3 others
@Akhi @mrriceguy You called me a mad man when i was preaching the coloringpill.
My morphfish had 1 more match than Alex Schlab because of C30 contacts XD, it's like always gets more matches than him despite being lower PSL. Also foids msg like "you have interesting/pretty eyes" a lot

• So Sad
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer

Agree, but Indians have grey undertones.

red and or orange tones, the 'outdoorsy' skin people get when they're under the sun and active a lot, it's partially caused by proper bloodflow so you can't get it from just tanning, it's probably evolutionary driven because unless you're healthy you won't have it.

that being said, some people are cursed with those yellow tones and never get this regardless of what they do, so they always look 'sickly', you can hide it somewhat with bb creams, but they also often get these nasty darker tones around the eyes that are much harder to hide.
I'm med and I used to have perfect golden skin before I started rotting inside constantly. I'm a pale demon now.

My morphfish had 1 more match than Alex Schlab because of C30 contacts XD, it's like always gets more matches than him despite being lower PSL. Also foids msg like "you have interesting/pretty eyes" a lot

Attachments

• IMG_0969.jpeg
    IMG_0969.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 24444
Agree, but Indians have grey undertones.
I just call it how I see it, they look yellow/brownish to me.

not all indians have it, and not all europeans have red tones, a lot of people have sickly coloration, but then again, most adults are literally metabolically broken so that's no surprise.

I'm med and I used to have perfect golden skin before I started rotting inside constantly. I'm a pale demon now.
skin tone signals genetic quality, our ancestors wouldn't have reproduced with a bad hunter that spend all day laying around in his cave.

it's probably still possible to improve bad undertones, but they're at a huge disadvantage.

people with darker skin also tend to have red undertones, it's just the middle types that aren't really pale but aren't truly dark either that have the sickly tones.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, midlatinocel and king_of_recession
Yep that’s why I’m getting 9mmsfx

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
I was born with brown eyes and I got natural looking blue thanks to laser.

Yes it improved my looking as I have dark hairs and I get compliments

examples of yellow tone?

what does this mean for green eyecels

examples of yellow tone?
there was a thread about this guy yesterday, who has great bone structure and people make edits of him on some platforms.

but they're all clips taken from an interview conducted in settings that exaggerate his contrast.

while he has this sickly yellow coloration that ruins his entire appeal when you take the contrast away.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, redmaxx, Arditi and 2 others
there was a thread about this guy yesterday, who has great bone structure and people make edits of him on some platforms.

View attachment 2469361

but they're all clips taken from an interview conducted in settings that exaggerate his contrast.

while he has this sickly yellow coloration that ruins his entire appeal when you take the contrast away.

View attachment 2469364View attachment 2469366
brutal i have this coloring must be med related, sun exposure can make it worse.

brutal i have this coloring must be med related, sun exposure can make it worse.
you see it a lot even in scandinavia.

the reason it's not appealing is because it's literally associated with conditions like autoimmune disease, or alcohol abuse.
difference between the photos is like 5 years tho
there's not that many pictures of him but all of them that aren't taken under harsh artificial light have it, you can sort of see it in the original too, the edits crank up the contrast even harder.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Sens

Attachments

• 117035820_130084982095684_4729814516501121824_n.jpg
    117035820_130084982095684_4729814516501121824_n.jpg
    374.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and Sens
Nigger

Attachments

• IMG_6001.jpeg
    IMG_6001.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 23558
contrast pill

Over for my undertones. Jfl at these "light brown skin dark triad colouring bro" copers I want to massacre them for spreading retarded cope

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member
Over for my undertones. Jfl at these "light brown skin dark triad colouring bro" copers I want to massacre them for spreading retarded cope
you can probably influence it to some extend by increasing blood flow and sunlight, but you'd probably also make your skin darker which makes it harder to pass as european if that's what you want.

dark + healthy undertones mogs pale and sickly undertones though.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
you can probably influence it to some extend by increasing blood flow and sunlight, but you'd probably also make your skin darker which makes it harder to pass as european if that's what you want.

Yea I need to look as European as possible. Probably impossible but I don't want to look darker, I apply 50spf daily, probably should apply it every 2 hours. This is my skin tone
20231003 181507

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member

So just be outdoorsy even with spf?

dermarolling also helps I assume.

Ya think tomatoes and lycopene foods help substantially with red undertones?

Yea I need to look as European as possible. Probably impossible but I don't want to look darker, I apply 50spf daily, probably should apply it every 2 hours. This is my skin tone View attachment 2469586
i don’t know why but i read this with an “incel voice/tone” in my head. Crazy how you give off that vibe just by looking at your eye

Is there really nothing you can do to change them?

sun + exercise and you might get redder tones due to bloodflow.
Yeah but like these are natural methods, There's got to be some cream or something right or anything along those lines, Also how bad are grey undertones?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Yeah but like these are natural methods, There's got to be some cream or something right or anything along those lines, Also how bad are grey undertones?
if it was easy to look healthy everyone would do it.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 23558
How do you even see someone's blue eyes in a club where you can barely see?
yeah u never notice ppls eyes in club setting

yet when i wear contacts ppl do and call them out (thats bad) which is why i dont wear blue ones anymore
@Amnesia solitica? which ones?
i dont wear blue ones anymore ppl call em out

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj and Member since 2022
dark triad maxxing.
Stop being a blue eyes femboy

This is 1 thing I don't get why doesn't society take the hit for 1 generation and literally impregnate all women with genetics of male models like henry cavill like how can any 1 here literally disagree with this were all suffering cause were sub chads right well our kids or our grand kids don't have to

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sens and Deleted member 33579
yeah u never notice ppls eyes in club setting

yet when i wear contacts ppl do and call them out (thats bad) which is why i dont wear blue ones anymore

i dont wear blue ones anymore ppl call em out
yeah i read your thread, are you sticking to the green ones? Also pm source, all good if you dont want to tho

This is 1 thing I don't get why doesn't society take the hit for 1 generation and literally impregnate all women with genetics of male models like henry cavill like how can any 1 here literally disagree with this were all suffering cause were sub chads right well our kids or our grand kids don't have to
even better? Society should get even worse than this so all of us subhumans incels will kill ourselves and stop this curse that has been running down our family

even better? Society should get even worse than this so all of us subhumans incels will kill ourselves and stop this curse that has been running down our family

Well at that age your to old to care and you don't see subhumans in society tell me how it's possible to create a subhuman if the sperm of henry himself concieved you ?

Well at that age your to old to care and you don't see subhumans in society tell me how it's possible to create a subhuman if the sperm of henry himself concieved you ?
if henry conceives me with a fucking Ltb or subhuman foid then i’ll look like shit