Old but gold. Blackpill about blue eyes from Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Actually good point don't let ugly whores reproduce
all subhumans both man and female should be killed and burnt. We’ll let the giga stacies and giga chads reproduce, how things should have always been.
The world would find peace and a new era would start.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles and Sens
all subhumans both man and female should be killed and burnt. We’ll let the giga stacies and giga chads reproduce, how things should have always been.

Well I disagree with killed and burnt just castrate or steralize this who the fuck can disagree with this ? think about how easy life would be for the average joe 2nd gen

Well I disagree with killed and burnt just castrate or steralize this who the fuck can disagree with this ? think about how easy life would be for the average joe 2nd gen
nah i think evolution would do the work.
New beauty standards that go beyond GIGACHAD will be established and people like henry would become MTN

New beauty standards that go beyond GIGACHAD will be established and people like henry would become MTN

You can't get beyond henry cavill at the stage your going into ai chads which isn't genetically possible

Your looking at guys like this which isn't possible that colouring is impossible along with that perfect of an eye colour paul walker especially your looking at stellar chads i can't comprehend

• +1
Reactions: Sens
View attachment 2469994

View attachment 2469995

Your looking at guys like this which isn't possible that colouring is impossible along with that perfect of an eye colour paul walker especially your looking at stellar chads i can't comprehend
well, you don’t really know what peak facial genetics combined can really do. Especially because it has never been done

well, you don’t really know what peak facial genetics combined can really do. Especially because it has never been done

Oh fucking hell I just got boner thinking about it holy fuck imagine men and women like this walking around jesus christ

Oh fucking hell I just got boner thinking about it holy fuck imagine men and women like this walking around jesus christ
AYO :dafuckfeels: but yeah, Adriana lima times 10x type chicks

red and or orange tones, the 'outdoorsy' skin people get when they're under the sun and active a lot, it's partially caused by proper bloodflow so you can't get it from just tanning, it's probably evolutionary driven because unless you're healthy you won't have it.

that being said, some people are cursed with those yellow tones and never get this regardless of what they do, so they always look 'sickly', you can hide it somewhat with bb creams, but they also often get these nasty darker tones around the eyes that are much harder to hide.
My skin is too pale and red, I look like a tomato half the time

Please advise

Attachments

• 860D537A-491E-4B52-801E-E2038328015C.jpeg
    860D537A-491E-4B52-801E-E2038328015C.jpeg
    991.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 098AA9B8-78DD-4D55-9FBF-9EF3B7F0145A.jpeg
    098AA9B8-78DD-4D55-9FBF-9EF3B7F0145A.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
How do you even see someone's blue eyes in a club where you can barely see?
yeh looks like she initially came to him because of his looks outside of his eyes4
and just realized he had blue eyes when she got closer
and used it as an ice breaker

• +1
Reactions: Member since 2022
Wouldn’t matter anyway since it would just shift the standards

I loved the SFcel thread where they called him an ugly mutt and an untermensch. Lol.
There was a clip of him on the Fox News channel I think it was where they showed his face on screen and the roasties were talking about how attractive he was, whilst the other subhuman oldcels were seething because of “muh he looks like a criminal!” Nobody takes SFcels serious other than other SFcels lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33108
Over

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Almost everybody I know irl has blue eyes. Must be nice living around people with shitty phenotypes.

He’s Chad and women expressed this by complimenting the only well known feature normies understand which is eye colour. So?

yeah u never notice ppls eyes in club setting

yet when i wear contacts ppl do and call them out (thats bad) which is why i dont wear blue ones anymore

i dont wear blue ones anymore ppl call em out
What's your strategy to noy get called out? And what do you say when someone calls you out?