Screenshot 2023-11-24 162723.png
    91.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-11-24 162727.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-24 162727.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and baboon593
What have you done? Decent change ngl

Did you do anything for your lashes? They look a lot fuller.

How did your medial canthus get much longer and downturned

• +1
Reactions: URL code
1st : downward angle
2nd : neutral to upwards angle
3rd : neutral + squint.

I'll preface this since people are rather retarded when it comes to reading tone: I don't mean this in a mean way, truly, I am just pointing out observations, and giving some general stern advice rather than stroking your ego.

I don't know man; don't kid yourself thinking you have changed how your eyes (eyelids? orbitals?) are genetically formed. If anything, losing weight will remove that illusion of having a smaller eye area.

Look, just be aware of how you're looking at people and your eye area will be *normal*. Squinting that hard in the 3rd pic 24/7 will give off terrible vibes to those around you, and I don't mean "durr dark triad", I mean genuine uneasiness will be presented around you, and you will find yourself giving off the aura of "avoid me" which is the last thing you want when it comes to trying to progress in life, or form anything meaningful; its a lack of authenticity of your character... Plus, idk, people will realize; especially when you let your guard down (since you can't just squint 24/7).

Again, I say this with no malice. I am just giving you an honest opinion, and that you SHOULDN'T OBSESS over this shit. I get it, we're all autistic here, but you're worrying about things that no one else realizes. YOU HAVE A NORMAL eye area.

Best of luck friend.

• +1
Reactions: lain34 and fufurjde
Lol he went from nct to pct jfl at this frauding

• +1
Reactions: baboon593 and Deleted member 50251

I'll preface this since people are rather retarded when it comes to reading tone: I don't mean this in a mean way, truly, I am just pointing out observations, and giving some general stern advice rather than stroking your ego.

I don't know man; don't kid yourself thinking you have changed how your eyes (eyelids? orbitals?) are genetically formed. If anything, losing weight will remove that illusion of having a smaller eye area.

Look, just be aware of how you're looking at people and your eye area will be *normal*. Squinting that hard in the 3rd pic 24/7 will give off terrible vibes to those around you, and I don't mean "durr dark triad", I mean genuine uneasiness will be presented around you, and you will find yourself giving off the aura of "avoid me" which is the last thing you want when it comes to trying to progress in life, or form anything meaningful; its a lack of authenticity of your character... Plus, idk, people will realize; especially when you let your guard down (since you can't just squint 24/7).

Again, I say this with no malice. I am just giving you an honest opinion, and that you SHOULDN'T OBSESS over this shit. I get it, we're all autistic here, but you're worrying about things that no one else realizes. YOU HAVE A NORMAL eye area.

Best of luck friend.
forgot that this is the most important part of what I am trying to say in the very part part of my reply : You're using your front facing camera to determine this via pictures. Too many factors play into this:

- Focal length
- Angles
- Where you are looking

Best of luck friend.
thank you for the lecture, everything is good here dont worry, not obsessed at all. Just showing how i've changed.

How did your medial canthus get much longer and downturned
squinting

Best of luck friend.
pretty obvious he's frauding, but pretty decent eyebrows and lashes improvement.

bro my eyes are kind of buggy, how can i have the same transformation as you?

this is pre old, but this is what 1.5 years did to eye area
can u help me with a transformation? my eyes are kind of buggy (ik it’s probably over)

now post unfrauded you retard