Old fart gets knocked retarded for saying nigger

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc

Old fart thought he was still a strong young soldier but got a reality check and got knocked tf out and woke up with a full diaper đź’©

typical nigger reaction I would've curb stomped his black ass tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, lemonnz and TechnoBoss
Ah another day closer to white mans extinction

• So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
typical nigger reaction I would've curb stomped his black ass tbh
you wouldn’t have done shit you would’ve gotten your brains blown out and your mother fucked by him it’s over for you

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
you wouldn’t have done shit you would’ve gotten your brains blown out and your mother fucked by him it’s over for you
nah I would've curb stomped him and fucked his cracked skull in front of his gf tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and TechnoBoss
nah I would've curb stomped him and fucked his cracked skull in front of his gf tbh
nah he would’ve bashed your skull in and fucked every girl in your family as you choked on your teeth lil bro

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and CarrotMaxxer
nah he would’ve bashed your skull in and fucked every girl in your family as you choked on your teeth lil bro
nah I would've buttfucked this niggalicous BBC's ass in front of his girl and hed end up moaning my name tbh

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel

Old fart thought he was still a strong young soldier but got a reality check and got knocked tf out and woke up with a full diaper đź’©

niggers only go for old people

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz

God nigga be acting like this man molested his child ffs.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l