Old looksmax mogs new looksmax

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
To all the newcels, Ill give you an idea of what looksmax was like in the early days. Im the oldest poster here.

In the early days we had maybe 20 young guys who used to frequently post and we all knew each other pretty well. There were some lurkers but mostly just us. The site was a fraction of what it is now. The few users we did have were hyper active and you could legit talk on here with them daily for hours. It was great

It was also much more fun with more shit posting and more experiments. What you take for granted was more novel and revolutionary back then. This was also well before covid happened so the world was a different place.

There were crews, gangs. We use to do group face calls on tint chat and Im not going to implicate anyone but some would do less savoury things irl against normies for entertainment and send videos. :ogre::dafuckfeels::chad:. There was a greater emphasis on dark triad maxxing and the amount of T on this website was over 1000ng per decilitre :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

We described ourselves as aspie gay male models who were dark triadmaxxed.

We have all mellowed out in old age and are adjusting to a more normie life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18340, oatmeal, Lygodactylus and 20 others
We had way more shitposting, rap battles, voice clips on vocaroo where we shit talk to others and voice mog low T users

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18804, GetShrekt, currylightskin and 2 others
Cope

• Ugh..
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
but there are more Indians now…. :ogre:
10E2BB45 42BE 4A82 83B1 2F847AAC2DF1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18340, goldensoul, Deleted member 14392 and 1 other person
All I hear is a bunch of oldheads reliving the old days while us new niggas have taken over this hoe.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, goldensoul, Deleted member 6128 and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, GetShrekt, goldensoul and 11 others
All I hear is a bunch of oldheads reliving the old days while us new niggas have taken over this hoe.
There are no oldheads besides me :chad:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LooksOrDeath, Zer0/∞ and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Mewton, forevergymcelling and 2 others
Arcbrah vs Studyhacks fuark, can’t believe it’s been so long already :hnghn:

but there are more Indians now…. :ogre:

I disagree. We had indians who called themselves “curries” too back then. They were high T as far as indians go (which is like 200ng/dl)
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::lul::lul::lul::lul:They were HighT as far as Indians can go( which is like 200ng/dl)

• JFL
Reactions: Afrikancel
Arcbrah vs Studyhacks fuark, can’t believe it’s been so long already :hnghn:
Old looksmax had more funnycontent than now bro. Better shitposting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 16530 and AscendingHero
When I joined this forum became golden. I’m kinda like Michael Jackson and this forum is The Jackson 5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, incel194012940, Deleted member 16530 and 3 others
I disagree. We had indians who called themselves “curries” too back then. They were high T as far as indians go (which is like 200ng/dl)
Are you calling us low T, negroid?
58EDB645 E2DF 4C63 9B26 13F1C9F5BB24

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, Deleted member 6128, Mewton and 7 others
Old puahate and sluthate mog

@StormlitAqua bro I DIDNT KNOW you were still around! A true OG from even before looksmax :chad:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and SLA
I don't think its all that different tbh. Maybe its just cause I've never been into the cliques. There were still strange narcys like Nibba, just like now. Autism posting and spamming low IQ shit just as common now as before. I actually think the forum is higher T now since at the beginning it was the banned members of incels.is, and now its got the lookism people.

Nice to have you back btw. I remember your username, even from incels.
Im the oldest poster here.
You've got me by 32 accounts. Big ups. Almost never see anyone with an account before mine.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I don't think its all that different tbh. Maybe its just cause I've never been into the cliques. There were still strange narcys like Nibba, just like now. Autism posting and spamming low IQ shit just as common now as before. I actually think the forum is higher T now since at the beginning it was the banned members of incels.is, and now its got the lookism people.

You've got me by 32 accounts. Big ups. Almost never see anyone with an account before mine.
How do uou check which account are older?

2018 user, what a mogger :chad:
how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscendingHero and Afrikancel

Also As a fellow OGcel, your update on the site means a lot to me. Thank uou

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and SLA
To all the newcels, Ill give you an idea of what looksmax was like in the early days. Im the oldest poster here.

In the early days we had maybe 20 young guys who used to frequently post and we all knew each other pretty well. There were some lurkers but mostly just us. The site was a fraction of what it is now. The few users we did have were hyper active and you could legit talk on here with them daily for hours. It was great

It was also much more fun with more shit posting and more experiments. What you take for granted was more novel and revolutionary back then. This was also well before covid happened so the world was a different place.

There were crews, gangs. We use to do group face calls on tint chat and Im not going to implicate anyone but some would do less savoury things irl against normies for entertainment and send videos. :ogre::dafuckfeels::chad:. There was a greater emphasis on dark triad maxxing and the amount of T on this website was over 1000ng per decilitre :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

tbh back then there was like a renaissance of blackpills here

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
Old lookism mogs

Yep it's gotten worse from when i joined, I can only imagine how much it has degraded in those extra 1.5 years

I will still be around this forum for next 10 years at least but dark triadmaxed and ascended hard
Inshallah @ropemax @Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and ropemax
Fck That depressing old cunt lol.

Your comment made me retreat my thumbs up.

Im way too emotional for this type lf thread. What a faggot.

nigga i've been on this shit since 2015 don't talk me about novelty
imagine the sheer cortisol when we found out the low tier beckypill for the first time

spoiler : 95% of online 'Incels' are just people going through a depressing phase of life that passes and they go on to live a normie life

• Woah
Reactions: Lygodactylus
sounds extremely cringe ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Landorus and Mewton
I agree
I miss the golden era of late 2019

true even though i shouldnt of joined here in first place
when i first joined in 2020 shit was lit
how i met the boys @chadison and lars too and some other discord mfs from moons server
also @Sny cant forget him

• +1
Reactions: Sny