Old men can only cope with their diminishing looks because of their falling androgen levels

P

Prettyboy

Banned
Give an old man his testosterone level of his 18 year old self, he would jump off from a building after taking a look at his Mariana trench deep wrinkles in the mirror. You can only cope with aging and its inevitable effects on your appearance with slowly becoming a low T numb being.

Old people really have the same personality they had when they were young, they are just forced to behave differently by society due to their diminishing looks & physical power

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 6128, Hero of the Imperium and 9 others
I am disappointed by how much my father has declined, he is not even 50.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate, HerpDerpson, datboijj and 2 others
You will never be this:
wY4Gp6x.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived and BigJimsWornOutTires
And I don't want to.
Id rather die at 30-40 than to end up as a bald sagging person with dementia who shits himself. Im not even being edgy, I really mean it. Longevity is very overrated

Retirement homes are the sadest most cursed places on earth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xanny, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 1660 and 4 others
Id rather die at 30-40 than to end up as a bald sagging person with dementia who shits himself. Im not even being edgy, I really mean it. Longevity is very overrated

then die in a motorcycle crash, problem solved, you'll go out with a bang and that will surely put an end to your earthly problems.

NO BALLS YOU WON'T.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 21419

not everyone gets dementia you know
not everyone bases his life on IOIs from prime girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Hero of the Imperium, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
My 5`4 incel studycel friend already doesn`t care about being bald :ogre:

I am disappointed by how much my father has declined, he is not even 50.
I’m seeing it first hand on my elders and it’s painful to watch. Anyone thinking people were meant to live to 80-90 is kidding themselves.

You already hit peak 20-25, then you are just slowly decomposing, with more problems spawning each year - and it does not get better. Your diminishing androgen levels just numb your brain, rationally your situation is tragical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deprived, Lmao and 2 others
I’m seeing it first hand on my elders and it’s painful to watch. Anyone thinking people were meant to live to 80-90 is kidding themselves.

You already hit peak 20-25, then you are just slowly decomposing, with more problems spawning each year - and it does not get better. Your diminishing androgen levels just numb your brain, rationally your situation is tragical
Then Just don't get medical treatment and see how far do you go. My uncles all died naturally at around 50. My dad never had any Major surgery and Is still healthy at 61.

Then Just don't get medical treatment and see how far do you go. My uncles all died naturally at around 50. My dad never had any Major surgery and Is still healthy at 61.
I thought meds were supposed to have mogger aging genes?

I thought meds were supposed to have mogger aging genes?
My dad has. His Brother lived a very unhealthy lifestyle smoking drinking dropping meds and not working or doing physical Activity. My mum's side Is atlantid

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Fuck old people. I'm done with them! They make me sick to my stomach just looking at them. Ugh. I feel they're greedy, "STOP BREATHING MY AIR!"

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
To die young doing what you love or believe in is ideal imo.

But, hopefully anti aging technologies improve by the time I reach 30 so that it becomes bearable to age.

Other than that, only hope is to age gracefully like some poeple habe done before.

this. my grandpa died at age 84 and my grandma is still alive (she is 82) and she cant even go alone to the toilet
her daugthers (my mom and aunts) help her and i think thats really really embarrassing for my grandma

i think till 60 is okay but after 60 is nothing good

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
this. my grandpa died at age 84 and my grandma is still alive (she is 82) and she cant even go alone to the toilet
her daugthers (my mom and aunts) help her and i think thats really really embarrassing for my grandma

i think till 60 is okay but after 60 is nothing good
I wouldn’t want to be a burden for my children. I’d want them to focus on living their life instead of having to assist me with the most basic actions. I believe in Eastern cultures traditionally the elders left into the wilderness to die when they felt they are no longer useful for their community

• +1
Reactions: exeight and Darwined
I already have deep wrinkles at fucking 16

:feelswhy:

I wouldn’t want to be a burden for my children. I’d want them to focus on living their life instead of having to assist me with the most basic actions. I believe in Eastern cultures traditionally the elders left into the wilderness to die when they felt they are no longer useful for their community
absolutely
my family is from middle east (Turkey) and im born in west europe and you are right, people from middle east are much more bonded to their family and well, like you said, i would also never ever want a burden to my children.. they should care about their own families
thats why i think its a problem to live like to the age 80 or 85 and being a walking dead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Prettyboy