old money archetype does jackshit in italy. ROPE if not this

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Joined
Oct 1, 2021
Posts
62,883
Reputation
101,835


@Allandro how do you compare to this?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and GuyFromSingapore
new bull arc
 
Based Boxing vid.
 
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
Didnt know you are a bbc cuck
 
Archetypes are cope. Be rich and attractive dont be broke and unattractive. Italy or not its working universally
 
Archetypes are cope. Be rich and attractive dont be broke and unattractive. Italy or not its working universally
No they are legit. I cannot see those guys slaying in denmark. But in Italy they pull easily because foids like this kind of stuff in men. In northern Europe they prefer High class and rich
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu
No they are legit. I cannot see those guys slaying in denmark. But in Italy they pull easily because foids like this kind of stuff in men. In northern Europe they prefer High class and rich
Some 6'5 chad pulling up on lamborgini. I dont think they reject him
 
Some 6'5 chad pulling up on lamborgini. I dont think they reject him
ok, RICH works everywhere. if you're some fake old money with medium income salary it won't work.
 
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
I would definitely see the more ethnic Southern women going for this look. Northern I think you're right, whiter, higher class, it makes sense.
 
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
I would definitely see the more ethnic Southern women going for this look. Northern I think you're right, whiter, higher class, it makes sense.
yes this is from Rome and south that
 
  • +1
Reactions: cvzvvc
5’5 Gigachad of Southern Italy

290CB87E F12E 4958 AD02 1B46B1732B68
A14B6AEA 8D26 4850 AECB 497309458DBB
E83D621C B6DA 423B 8770 39E2752B1520
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Similar threads

dhusc
Replies
36
Views
140
supersaiyancarp27
supersaiyancarp27
supergoat972
Replies
15
Views
107
J4COB
J4COB
_MVP_
Replies
5
Views
21
munnabhai
munnabhai
Surfsup
Replies
22
Views
127
Nectar
Nectar
Verdams mum
Replies
6
Views
59
Verdams mum
Verdams mum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top