Old Money Is Such A Cope

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
Old Money is cope. Literally all the men who dress old money are Chadlite- Chad. They could've worn anything and have looked good. If a Normie or sub 5 tries old money he'll look autistic and will get laughed at.

Images 8

Imagine a 5'4 Dravidian IT worker trying to do this look. He'd look like a clown. The only reason this Chad looks stylish and high class is because he has a good face and jawline. Otherwise he'd look like he's in a school uniform.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Truecel14, FailedNormieManlet and 9 others
its for high class, htn+ whites only

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, FailedNormieManlet, CursedOne and 3 others
It's aesthetic aristocracy. Subhumans look like subhumans no matter what. Chad will always look high class and noble.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deprived, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 4 others
It's aesthetic aristocracy. Subhumans look like subhumans no matter what. Chad will always look high class and noble.
Yeah. It's like those girls saying they like "badboys and thugs" vs "rich looking dudes and posh guys". They're talking about Chad dressed up as a roadman Vs Chad dressed up Old Money 😂

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 23554 and 8 others
Yeah. It's like those girls saying they like "badboys and thugs" vs "rich looking dudes and posh guys". They're talking about Chad dressed up as a roadman Vs Chad dressed up Old Money 😂
High class looks are pretty good if you can pull it off.
Gettyimages 830135812 1540765579
You need an oval faceshape and sharp features for it to be good though

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
High class looks are pretty good if you can pull it off.
View attachment 1864882
You need an oval faceshape and sharp features for it to be good though
Think I could rock old money as an ethnic? I'm fairly tall and have a good frame so maybe.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
@Blkpill Godfather why did you tag me baby mouth

why are you so insecure as a male. I raped your mom and you did nothing because you're 5'5 blonde twink
the dark knight batman GIF

Think I could rock old money as an ethnic? I'm fairly tall and have a good frame so maybe.
I don't think so. Old money is white and Jewish only. You'll have to do 'new money' look which is more flashy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Tallooksmaxxer
I don't think so. Old money is white and Jewish only. You'll have to do 'new money' look which is more flashy.
What's the new money look?

• Hmm...

raping his mom good while i ignored his twink ass :feelsgood::feelsgood:

What's the new money look?
It's what you see in social media, old money people don't usually show off their wealth. New money do.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
@8PSLcel can I pull it off?

• Hmm...
i dres like old money all the time and women hate me..its cause im ugley

im 5'11? also i love how u didnt reply to my how korean men are taking over germany thread :ROFLMAO: sad to see eh?
But ur Asian so it doesn’t work ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️And it’s a cope cherrypick thread

I use actual statistics

You use cherrypicks. I wonder who is more likely to be right?

should i wear this if i'm 191cm white boy but im not chad?

I was about to say I would BODY that style because of those exact attributes, plus a haircut and nice watch

That is one of the most normal-looking outfits you could put on. Maybe button one more button at the top.

People on this site are so paranoid. You can wear a white shirt, it's not a big deal.

US lingo, basically saying it would fit me well
Ah gotcha. I think tall men can rock any style better regardless of the style as compared to shorter men

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Old Money is cope. Literally all the men who dress old money are Chadlite- Chad. They could've worn anything and have looked good. If a Normie or sub 5 tries old money he'll look autistic and will get laughed at.

View attachment 1864876

Imagine a 5'4 Dravidian IT worker trying to do this look. He'd look like a clown. The only reason this Chad looks stylish and high class is because he has a good face and jawline. Otherwise he'd look like he's in a school uniform.
If a LTN dresses like that he just looks like a soyboy joke

"old money" is a term referring to a group of people, not a fashion style, retard

Old money aka more of traditional fashion is less expensive since you don’t have to buy overpriced hype brands. Secondly, it has widest appeal and it is not cucked by overflexing/ normiemaxing / nichemaxing styling. And yeah, it is most likely white only, maybe Asians kpopers can pull it too. Also, you need to have high class phenotype to make it work.

yeah. You'd ideally want blonde hair for this though.
Blonde is not ideal for men. Dark blonde, dirty blonde and light brown should be ideal for old money

• Hmm...
OP, is old money working with my face or not?

Attachments

• 9B4C8DA1-FE3A-42B3-BD65-D4C43D041D46.jpeg
    9B4C8DA1-FE3A-42B3-BD65-D4C43D041D46.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
bro that shit is literally just a shirt and jeans 😂

Blonde is not ideal for men. Dark blonde, dirty blonde and light brown should be ideal for old money
Dirty blond is the best type of blond tbh

I've seen normies rock old money. Fashion doesn't really improve your looks, it can only take away from it. Fashion instead gives you an aura and niche appeal.