Mirin low inihib chad

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and WhoTookVendetta
GET THAT NIGGER BITCH OFF THE PLANE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Saisei and lastamericanvirgin
Pajeet ahh tried hitting on some 10yr JFL @ the kikes letting these rapefugees in

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
God damn. That isnt even a JB thats literal fucking kid. She is like 12 at very MAX

God damn. That isnt even a JB thats literal fucking kid. She is like 12 at very MAX
Helo prety litle girl. I am Debjeet Ravin uncle from India, and I have beutiful flowars just for you. I want to give you these prity flowars and ask you to be my wife. For just 20 rupis, you will have the most lovely flowars in the whole neiborhood, evryone will be so jelous of you. This is a golden oportunity, dont miss it. Contact me on Wasupp at +472939423, and we can start our beutiful life together.

You desarv the best, to be treated like a queen. Imagine evryone admiring your beutiful flowars and our love. Trust in Debjeet Ravin uncle, your frend from India. Lets make our life the most beutiful, starting today.

• JFL
Reactions: jué, Ayabonga, Juandigomigo22 and 1 other person
Pajeet ahh tried hitting on some 10yr JFL @ the kikes letting these rapefugees in

Sir I suggest you get your own house in order first

Zackarie Allbritton

Naah, he's not a pedo, just a scammer/beggar, here in Romania random gpysies will also approach and give you small gifts, flowers and other useless stuff and expect money in return.

Dude he's a gentleman. Fucking stupid world
yep this retarded clown world has brainwashed girls as young as 9 or 10 to hate men and reject any adult man who makes an advance on them. it's depressing to think about

@Zer0/∞ ’s cousin.

Bros tryna preorder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alucard69 and WhoTookVendetta
based and JB pilled

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alucard69 and WhoTookVendetta
He made it.He touched her

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta