Old people are so retarded but I know why

Never Get Up

Never Get Up

Keep grindin, keep hustlin, shoot for your dreams
I’ve been telling them that they have been poisoning themselves with carbohydrates their entire lives and they just don’t understand it.

I love telling them how they were raised by subhuman low IQ creatures and that their ugly ass recessed skulls could have been prevented. Haha, the best feeling ever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Tabula Rasa, Mkhzee and 7 others
Didn’t they have twice the testosterone as this generation of men?

I’ve been telling them that they have been poisoning themselves with carbohydrates their entire lives and they just don’t understand it.

I love telling them how they were raised by subhuman low IQ creatures and that their ugly ass recessed skulls could have been prevented. Haha, the best feeling ever.
Theyre old let them be

carbs = energy kid
Mike Tyson Smile GIF

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, bakpaokukus, Suns9999 and 1 other person
i can actually believe that you are doing this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Suns9999 and Never Get Up
old ppls brain shrinks,thats why they are low iq,and talk in slow motion and overall unaware and less consious

Theyre old let them be
Nope

I will eviscerate every last one of them until they deem the respect of the superior intellect

Low T if you think otherwise

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Nope

I will eviscerate every last one of them until they deem the respect of the superior intellect

Low T if you think otherwise
They will die soon enough

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Suns9999 and Never Get Up
old ppls brain shrinks,thats why they are low iq,and talk in slow motion and overall unaware and less consious
Due to eating plant toxins their entire lives like the dumb asses that they are.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Suns9999 and fraudmaxxer7
Due to eating plant toxins their entire lives like the dumb asses that they are.
your brainwashed and fighting invisible enemries,the jews already promote meat as healthy you can relax

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
meanwhile the IQ of people like @_MVP_ only increases every day

brutal mog

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Tabula Rasa and _MVP_
im getting kinda tired of ur carbohydrates joke

• +1
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7
It’s not a joke you fucking low IQ sack of dog shit. If you understood human physiology, then you would be agreeing everytime I mention it.

How about not comment on my posts? Idiot.

I’m not here to be friends with you. I only make friends with people who have a functioning brain. That excludes you.

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and castizo
meanwhile the IQ of people like @_MVP_ only increases every day

brutal mog
bc hes defo under 35 and hes at the age of a good mix of knowledge and speed,but after 50 your brain shrinks rapidly and becomes very slow and uncalculated

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
bc hes defo under 35 and hes at the age of a good mix of knowledge and speed,but after 50 your brain shrinks rapidly and becomes very slow and uncalculated
Due to the malnutrition from eating plants. There’s no escaping this.

do you think its a joke? hes literally crazy,just like that raw meat guy they are being more serious then you can imagine,ppl like him make me wanna go vegan soo bad bc i know its better then meat only

• Woah
Reactions: castizo
do you think its a joke? hes literally crazy,just like that raw meat brain they are being more serious then you can imagine,ppl like him make me wanna go vegan soo bad bc i know its better then meat only
I IQ mog both of you into the pits of Hell itself. Don’t play a game that you’ll lose. Respect your superiority.

I IQ mog both of you into the pits of Hell itself. Don’t play a game that you’ll lose. Respect your superiority.
and you have a superious complex bc you eat meat only how pathetic,your reciprocating this same mental illness saying of 'respect your superioirty' your in some kind of loop

and you have a superious complex bc you eat meat only how pathetic,your reciprocating this same mental illness saying of 'respect your superioirty' your in some kind of loop View attachment 3219422
Negative rep cel detected
Opinion rejected

You will be ignored until further notice

• JFL
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7
Keep grindin, keep hustlin, shoot for your dreams

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up