Old redpill LTR strategies

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope
As I see this forum completely lacks personalitymaxxing threads and focus solely on the looks area I’m going to share the millenials early 2000’s rp knowledge, take it as it is, maybe not fully updated since the dating market has completely changed in the last years but still a good starting point.

you NEED to learn this shit if you want a LTR or even as a Chad you’re going to be heart broken or divorce raped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and chawaje
What Redpill considers shit tests is just minor conflicts that come up in every single relationship. If you need a 600+ page PDF to solve minor conflicts you may as well seek out Gandy.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Respalier, ;-; and 1 other person
What Redpill considers shit tests is just minor conflicts that come up in every single relationship. If you need a 600+ page PDF to solve minor conflicts you may as well seek out Gandy.
The moment you get confrontational you‘re going to lose. Still, this is going to save time to everyone since otherwise it’s all trial and error just as has happened to me

The moment you get confrontational you‘re going to lose. Still, this is going to save time to everyone since otherwise it’s all trial and error just as has happened to me
if you are on the lower end of power dynamics you have already lost whether youi get confrontational or not. This stuff only applies for unhealthy relationships; where you should get out either way imo.

if you are on the lower end of power dynamics you have already lost whether youi get confrontational or not. This stuff only applies for unhealthy relationships; where you should get out either way imo.
every single man is on the lower end of the power dynamics in a rltnship. She can have Chad whenever she wants with just a swipe

every single man is on the lower end of the power dynamics in a rltnship. She can have Chad whenever she wants with just a swipe
fair, you need to look better than her. (just be Chad its simple (jfl))

As I see this forum completely lacks personalitymaxxing threads and focus solely on the looks area I’m going to share the millenials early 2000’s rp knowledge, take it as it is, maybe not fully updated since the dating market has completely changed in the last years but still a good starting point.

you NEED to learn this shit if you want a LTR or even as a Chad you’re going to be heart broken or divorce raped

Do you really think guys who write over 600 pages on how to deal with women for an online community without selling it as a book has had any serious positive experiences on how to deal with women? I imagine myself as a fat, ugly, balding frustrated nerd, not a handsome womanizer, writing a novel like this without even selling it.

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
Do you really think guys who write over 600 pages on how to deal with women for an online community without selling it as a book has had any serious positive experiences on how to deal with women? I imagine myself as a fat, ugly, balding frustrated nerd, not a handsome womanizer, writing a novel like this without even selling it.
It’s a merging of different threads of different users over the years bro

• +1
Reactions: Germania
you dont need any advice

fair, you need to look better than her. (just be Chad its simple (jfl))
Btw considering your name I suppose you’re using fin. I’m blasting DUT at 20, I would switch if i were in you. Latest studies suggest it’s far better and it even boosts testosterone while lowering dht (dead srs)

Btw considering your name I suppose you’re using fin. I’m blasting DUT at 20, I would switch if i were in you. Latest studies suggest it’s far better and it even boosts testosterone while lowering dht (dead srs)
Both boost Free T (logical). How often do you take Dut?

Both boost Free T (logical). How often do you take Dut?
0.5mg daily, in Italy it’s even far cheaper. Fin increases free test by 15%, while DUT by approximately 26%. Consider fin only targets the type 2 reductase receptor while DUT inhibits both the type 1 and 2.
Finasteride Blocks About 70 Percent of DHT, While Dutasteride Blocks 90+ Percent, no reason to keep taking fin in 2023 tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FinasterideAt17
0.5mg daily, in Italy it’s even far cheaper. Fin increases free test by 15%, while DUT by approximately 26%. Consider fin only targets the type 2 reductase receptor while DUT inhibits both the type 1 and 2.
Finasteride Blocks About 70 Percent of DHT, While Dutasteride Blocks 90+ Percent, no reason to keep taking fin in 2023 tbh
i will look into it fin is absically free here i pay around 1.50€/month lmao

it’s 40 euros month in italy jfl at this cuck country
I guess dut would cost me 7€/month but i`ll see. I take 5mg fin and split it into quarters.